It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why arent his voice heard ? ! Is it clearly that the Media is owned and run by select few ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Critical thinking and raw way of laying it down.. with a sense of urge to inform the society on what is really GOING ON !

Its in French! but you can click on "CC" and see English subtitles.

ITS AMAZING TO WATCH AND SEE THESE LAST DAYS ! THAT STRONG WORDS AND INFORMATION LIKE THIS! aint going anywhere... eventually ends up in MockTube cause people judge the book by its cover more easly than ever.. its sad.. but a Debate cant be a Debate when people end up with agreeing on disagreeing...

With no solution, we can discuss and discuss so much we want, but the DAY YOU & ME DECIDES! to act on criminal sociopaths (Politicians) and let them now they are "Representatives" For the "Masses" "Society"

Last decades or since the very first politician ! it really feels like our "Chosen Leader" are just people who are incredibly good at lying and conning with no feelings.. its scary..

They are the secret secretary for the Money scheme bank system with their old Divide & Conquer mindset.

Some of us knows! some of us really knows a lot ! but still... talk the talk or walk the walk?

edit on 25-1-2013 by AldrinAlden because: Mocktube Link issue..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Good video...

VERY rare to see a politician that actually speaks TRUTH!

From the comments:

"First politician Ive seen that actually speaks the Truth...utmost respect for that and I hope that many politicians will follow him..."

"Wow, this guy is awesome! I wish our politicians here in the U.S. had spines, but they are cowards. When you start telling the truth, the corrupt powers that be get pissed. However, I fear for his life. Talk like this will probably get him killed. : ("

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AldrinAlden

Wow!
Just a short excerpt of Laurent Louis' speech:

"I apologise for my low class speech, but # you all, the so-called do-gooders, both left and right-wingers or from the center, who are today licking the boots of our corrupted powers and who will be pleased to redicule me.
# you all, leaders who are playing with your bombs as kids do in a playground.
# you, you who pretend to be democrats, while you are nothing more than low class criminals."

Holy guacamole, this guy just ruined my lunch!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
maybe Laurent Louis and Nigel Farage should get together. lol

But seriously, there seems to be a small melting pot of MP's who are getting fed up with the Euro bulls$%$£t these days.

I wonder how many MP's have a conscience and suffer guilt at all of the lying agenda to the population of Europe
edit on 25/1/2013 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the UN's bs doesn't fly there either

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Wow this guy got me all fired up!!!!!

This guy I give mad respect and props to.
Granted I dont know anything about his politics outside of this video but boy oh boy did he hit it on the head. This fellow here just delivered a full serving of real talk.

I love his sarcasim and when he says F** the guys in power
edit on 25-1-2013 by CitizenJack because: Not french.....
fail on my part.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

So much for the french being a bunch of sissies and what not....

Er he is Belgium, a neighbouring country of France.

Sorry to nit pick.
So your example still holds true. The French can carry on being the leading surrender monkeys of Europe he he

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

... I dont know what your talking about.... I never said that.

Just dont look at my reason for editing its not important.

thanks for the nit pik,
edit on 25-1-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Spread the news! Spread the information!

If you want to be free! learn the rules of this world (game) Laws! your Human Right!

Even look at your NAME! if its ALL CAPITAL!!! something is wrong... read about that.

They second you give away your Human Right! is when your Name is written in different ways.

top topics

join