It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM "writing a thread". I AM that. (shift of consciousness)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Greetings,

(i am stil learning english so i am sorry for not being able to speak fluently and without mistakes)

Introduction
First i want to say how i came to this topic.
In the last time there is a flood of old Bashar Videos on Youtube. And as always i am listening to every one of them because Bashar never fails to amaze me. He lifts me up, inspires me and is the only "teacher" i ever trusted for such a long time.
I still hope that more and more people become aware of this guy and give him a chance. Believe me: i was sceptical too. First i thought DArryl Anka (the guy who channels Bashar) is just a "con artist"...but i was interested in analyzing how he manipulates people into believing he is channeling an EXTRA TERRESTRIAL from another civilisation . Normally i am pretty sensitive to the energies of people. I can sense when the timing is "flawd" and when their thinking is based on an aritificaial construct that did not really sink into their hearts.

What is a deception. A deception is a kind of lie that tries to render itself as truth. So i listened to over 200 hours of bashar talks (all freely avaibable on youtube and other souces).
I only ONCE heard an answer from him that did NOT resonate with me. And that was the question "how to win the lottery": ...i just did not like the energy of the answer.
That was the only time i did not feel his answer as being "simple, pure, energized truth". The rest: i was more and more sure he IS ET channeld by a human and that did not change. But this is not the topic today. (see the other bashar threads for that topic)

Topic

So for a long time i am on a search for enlightenment and read all kinds of books from every kind of culture...
Now after a long time i came across a bashar video that also seems to have the same topic in a way..normally he is not speaking so much about enlightenment so i am more reading books from "nisargadatta, wei wu wei, u.G Krishnamurti and others) . Bashar is more the "practical" guy..

Yesterday i stumbeld upon an old Video from the 90s where bashar talks about a practice. As he says this pracitce or the idea on which it is based is known to the earth since a long time. But the way bashar explains it really made me interested in practicing it.

And this practice totally changed my perspective and now i am beginning to understand more and more what enlightenment is!! (beginning...it is still a practice..i am not enlightened yet..but i feel that this was a huge step)

I will not explain the knowledge that was given me by this practice because i know that words are not "giving you the knowledge".... Before i saw that video i " knew" everything about the enlightened state but it was just an artificial top heavy knowledge. With this practice it is easy to understand that the way we define us is an Illusion. We think that we are a "subject" in the world...This is an illusion.
BUt i wont go deeper into that because it does not help to feed the mind.

DO THE PRACTICE. ITS GREAT!!!

Listen to the description how it is done..Its is REALLY simple!

edit on 25-1-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
after doing that practive the concept of life being a dream becomes more clear to me

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
"Enlightenment" is a MASSIVE lie.

Don't believe it.

Rajneesh admitted, while under the influence of nitrous oxide, that there is no such thing as enlightenment. I cannot confirm this event through other contacts, but I assume Rajneesh was simply stating what U.G. Krishnamurti has said all along; that the storybook fiction we accept of a perfect enlightenment, full of infallible wisdom, is a big lie. A powerful and expansive state of cosmic consciousness does exist in humans who achieve it, but the way this condition is described by the religious establishment is an egocentric fiction, contrived by spiritual leaders to control the masses for their own personal gain.
Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the Lost Truth

Buddhism's "Path to Enlightenment" and Nirvana are two examples of this. More on this here.

Enlightenment is Satan's trick to deceive mankind to seek him as light instead of seeking the True Light: Jesus.

Enlightenment is a COUNTERFEIT which means there MUST be a genuine article.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God (from the root meaning of the word religion)

The counterfeits are enlightenment, illumination, and ascension.

Satan always mimics what God does, ALWAYS...

He is a master of disguises.

This is why religion is probably his greatest masterpiece.

Light is what makes things visible or affords illumination.

Without light nothing would be visible.

This is why Jesus was hated by the religious people, He exposed the real deception of religion.

"The road to self enlightenment is a hard climb upwards and once you get there you'll find you really weren't going up after all, but down. I know from experience and my real enlightenment was when I found this out. Its hard to tell where your headed when darkness becomes light, and light is considered darkness. That is the great deception."

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Murgatroid. I wished i could speak better english. Iam sorry to hear that you are afraid of the idea of Satan.
As Bashar always speaks from my heart and is my teacher i will give you MY answer what satan is:

here it is

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm going to check this out. At the moment I chose to stay up all night and fight whatever dasterdly cold has decided to try to war it out with my immune system. This clearing of mind dreams/reality thing might give me the extra push I need to get to victory! A hand full of zinc tabs, the large bottle of vegetable juice, some vitamins, chicken and stars and... the vicks vapor rub, prayer. I'm gonna do more than watch your video, I'm gonna get serious with it. I'm winning the battle with this cold. And clearing a way to see life as truely a dream may just be the thing to get me back to 100% before this darned thing ever takes hold Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMflyer
Hmm, I'm going to check this out. At the moment I chose to stay up all night and fight whatever dasterdly cold has decided to try to war it out with my immune system. This clearing of mind dreams/reality thing might give me the extra push I need to get to victory! A hand full of zinc tabs, the large bottle of vegetable juice, some vitamins, chicken and stars and... the vicks vapor rub, prayer. I'm gonna do more than watch your video, I'm gonna get serious with it. I'm winning the battle with this cold. And clearing a way to see life as truely a dream may just be the thing to get me back to 100% before this darned thing ever takes hold Thanks!

good health to you..
yeah i would be interest in your thoughts after you have done that!!

btw i wll start my detoxifying cure the next days...bashar often talks about msm and vitamin C being able to handle every kind of illness.
He talks about that since the 80s..It helps!!!!
Its strange that vitamin c is not considered a cure by the science here...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
Murgatroid. I wished i could speak better english. Iam sorry to hear that you are afraid of the idea of Satan.

Not to worry about your use of language.

You communicate far better than the majority of most English speaking people...

It is not the idea of Satan I am afraid of...

It is the realization that most are completely blinded to the truth about what he is doing.

I would NEVER write such things if I had even the slightest doubt about whether it were true or not.

Do not feel sorrow for those who have found the truth!

Once you have FOUND the truth, it must be shared!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You speak against Satan and religious deception, while both of them go intertwined.

Now what is Satan and What is enlightenment? Is Satan an experience while enlightenment an idea? Or is Satan an idea while enlightenment is an experience?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
You speak against Satan and religious deception, while both of them go intertwined.

Now what is Satan and What is enlightenment? Is Satan an experience while enlightenment an idea? Or is Satan an idea while enlightenment is an experience?

This is what religion would have you believe...

Behind religion stands the father of ALL lies.

He is known as the "deceiver" for good reason.

He has successfully fooled the entire world into believing that he is only a myth.

Enlightenment cannot happen without LIGHT and there is NO light in him.

He can only PRETEND to be the light.

"I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." ~ Jesus

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

btw i wll start my detoxifying cure the next days...bashar often talks about msm and vitamin C being able to handle every kind of illness.
He talks about that since the 80s..It helps!!!!
Its strange that vitamin c is not considered a cure by the science here...

Check this thread out then.

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
so the question of this thread is: are you an object of consciousness?

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So you are claiming that enlightenment is a religious deception? An invention of the devil?

What if enlightenment is dropping all ideas, concepts, beliefs, thoughts you ever had about yourself and the world. What is it then? What if it is the dissolvement of everything? Including all ideas of God & Satan? Heaven and Hell? What is left then? Does it have a name? A definition?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I will look into this guy.
Do you know where I can find a bulk source of audio instead of You Tube or are there channels there which have everything I need?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So to summarize, what I am getting from listening to Bashar and his technique is...

You are the experience, and by being the experience you take the unnecessary anxiety or thoughts about what the experience might bring, and keep yourself grounded in the moment. And all things that you see, do and think, are part of who you are "in that moment".

I like when he talks about "I want that" and changes it to "I am wanting that" Even seeing the words typed out it appears different. In defining myself in the moment that "wanting" is what I am. I am no longer occupied by the object that struck the desire in the first place. "THAT" does not matter, what matters is the wanting.

Bashar is an interesting "topic" to follow and I have no solid opinion on how I feel about the validity of the channeler.

Thanks for bringing these Bashar sessions to my attention, I have yet to see many of them.

Peace be with you, I AM "writing a thread".
I AM "thinking about enlightenment"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
Do you know where I can find a bulk source of audio instead of You Tube or are there channels there which have everything I need?

yes. here :
archive.org...
direct download..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Peace be with you, I AM "writing a thread".
I AM "thinking about enlightenment"

hehe..i like that!

Peace to you too "i am reading kauskaus answer"

yours : "I AM answering you"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I think bashar has everything i needed ...and i was on a really complex and long search for a "model of reality". Seth and Ra are to "top heavy" for me....and with bashar it is important that his speeches have a certain way that opens your intuition..many information he gives are more understood by your heart than by your mind..

greetings

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

I like when he talks about "I want that" and changes it to "I am wanting that" Even seeing the words typed out it appears different. In defining myself in the moment that "wanting" is what I am. I am no longer occupied by the object that struck the desire in the first place. "THAT" does not matter, what matters is the wanting.

btw: very interesting way of formulating it..yeah thats it..
Its the end of seperation and in a way nothing different than eckhart tolle, ramana maharshi, nisargadatte etc were teaching..but in a really precise and profund easy way..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I think bashar has everything i needed ...and i was on a really complex and long search for a "model of reality". Seth and Ra are to "top heavy" for me....and with bashar it is important that his speeches have a certain way that opens your intuition..many information he gives are more understood by your heart than by your mind..

greetings

Thanks for your input and your links. Welcome to the journey

I'm always looking for a new source of intuition. I appreciate the efforts of people who channel. I'm sure I'll intuitively understand enough to stay interested.

I'm all about filling the gaps. New perspectives make it a bit easier, or using the same information becomes a limitation when you don't put it into your life.

new topics

top topics

join