It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bans...for the greater good.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
100% of automobile deaths each year happen as a result of "ASSAULT VEHICLES". I keep thinking about those poor kids who died in that motorized vehicle and I cant help but think.....this could have been avoided if a ban was in place. Semi trucks are even worse, and don't even get me started on motorcycles.

WE NEED TO BAN MOTORIZED VEHICLES!!!

Please feel free to add things that should also be banned in the interest of public safety.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What about those death machines where they pack in dozens of children into a single vehicle, ripe for mass death from a single accident. Yes, school buses must be even more heinous and should top the list of banned assault vehicles. All it takes is one incident and you have mass child casualties.....oh....the humanity.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ban McDonalds.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Very good point, I would label those "Vehicles of Mass Assault" and they should be BANNED

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Spoons make people fat, ban spoons.

Freedom lets people commit evil acts, ban freedom.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

Ban consciousness..

If we are all dead, we can stop killing each other?

Yea because I have been noticing that consciousness seems involved in EVERY Mass murder EVER.

You can't use your brain without a background check.. How do I know I can trust you to think?

So yea.

edit on 1/24/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well this is just idiotic...vehicles sole purpose is not too end life...guns are.

Guns were made for one thing and one thing only..end life..be it animal or human. You gun people are such tards...your idiotic arguments are don't even make sense.

A lot of those mass killers were law abiding citizens before they grabbed a gun and took lives...so the government is playing the what if game...as gun owners love to play.

Quite a few gun owners say "I will kill an intruder..because what if they are out to kill me"...as the government says "what if some other law abiding citizen decides to go a killing spree". So they decided to put some restrictions to in a failed effort to curb it. The real answer is BAN GUNS and jail anyone for life using a gun and put to death anyone who decides to take life with them. That means if a homeowner kills an unarmed intruder..they should be charged with murder. If a criminal has a weapon that is unequal to a gun than the home owner must take every step..to insure the gun is only the last resort. Hold them at gunpoint until the police arrive...let them run if they choose to do so..etc.

Don't tell me gun owners are peace loving either...a lot of them claim and stand proud they would take life over simple little material things...and these are supposed to be the law abiding ones.

Do we really want weapons in these peoples hands...people who will kill at any chance they get?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ban Ki Moon

........ and his blue helmet wearing, freedom hating, World Gubermint storm troopers !!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDave
100% of automobile deaths each year happen as a result of "ASSAULT VEHICLES". I keep thinking about those poor kids who died in that motorized vehicle and I cant help but think.....this could have been avoided if a ban was in place. Semi trucks are even worse, and don't even get me started on motorcycles.

Please feel free to add things that should also be banned in the interest of public safety.

Don't forget assault hammers.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
Ban McDonalds.

Oh, that hurt! I'll be honest, I'm an offender in this regard. Our societies affinity to fried, heavily salted, and greasy food has got to end. Your absolutely right. Science has proven that these types of foods can cause irreparable damage to one's heart. Its not just McDonalds though, its fast food in general.

Heart Failure accounts for 100% of deaths in America. McDonalds and all other fast food restaurants must be BANNED

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Well this is just idiotic...vehicles sole purpose is not too end life...guns are.

Guns were made for one thing and one thing only..end life..be it animal or human. You gun people are such tards...your idiotic arguments are don't even make sense.

A lot of those mass killers were law abiding citizens before they grabbed a gun and took lives...so the government is playing the what if game...as gun owners love to play.

Quite a few gun owners say "I will kill an intruder..because what if they are out to kill me"...as the government says "what if some other law abiding citizen decides to go a killing spree". So they decided to put some restrictions to in a failed effort to curb it. The real answer is BAN GUNS and jail anyone for life using a gun and put to death anyone who decides to take life with them. That means if a homeowner kills an unarmed intruder..they should be charged with murder. If a criminal has a weapon that is unequal to a gun than the home owner must take every step..to insure the gun is only the last resort. Hold them at gunpoint until the police arrive...let them run if they choose to do so..etc.

Don't tell me gun owners are peace loving either...a lot of them claim and stand proud they would take life over simple little material things...and these are supposed to be the law abiding ones.

Do we really want weapons in these peoples hands...people who will kill at any chance they get?

This thread was awesome before it turned into THIS again....I like the idea of a thread listing all of the "assault weapons" other than guns that exist in the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDave

water. to many people be drowning, ban assault water,

wrenchs, everyone knows they can be used as bludgeoning weapons.

wildlife, lots of predators kill innocent humans all the time, ban wildlife.

stupidity probably the number one killer on earth is stupidity, lets ban that.

heart attacks, lets ban all unhealthy food, and of course we would need the fda to decided for us what is and isnt healthy,

rock climbing, its very dangerous, lets ban it,

sky diving, base jumping,

HELL lets just ban everything thats dangerous all sharp objects and corners, lets bubble wrap ever hard metal surface force everyone to live in a playpen so the government can coddle protect and watch over you, to keep you safe of course

screw freedom, gov protection is better, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Nobody should leave there home again. EVER! Federal law.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ban assault.

Raises blood pressure, leading to cardio vascular disease.

Apepper's ok though.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Cars WERE designed to break the law. A large majority of the time it is the breaking of that law that caused the accident resulting in death. There is not a motorized vehicle on the market that cannot excede the speed in some capacity. If it can go faster than 15 mph then it is capable of breaking the law in a school zone.

Motorized Vehicles must be BANNED! I have the right to feel safe and know that my children are safe when walking in a school zone.

I know, sometimes its hard to make the sacrifices to save lives, but if just one life is saved it will be worth it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ban cutting the lawn on a hot summers day, that being said never ban cold beer.......ICE COLD it could be the death of all males.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ban idiotic threads.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Ban idiotic threads.

and lame, tired sarcasm!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let's ban all the people who are against all the bans!
edit on 24-1-2013 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is to secure the greater good of man by banning things that potentially cause the destruction of mankind.

Since this is a ban thread, I would like to suggest that we ban haters.
edit on 24-1-2013 by MrBigDave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join