It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 4 People Infected with Mood Altering Brain Parasites!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

That is hilarious!!! Well still you know what I meant from my last post right? Love your cat she looks like my mama cat named Beanies.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
get rid of them easily with wormwood herb, whole cloves and walnut hull tincture....
hulda clarks book for free online

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Brain parasite epidemic - 50% of us are infected

Mystery Solved! Mass deaths of Animals solved! Just don't get infected

Parasites brainwash grasshoppers into death dive

So how determined are those (tptb) who would want to use this method for their own agenda? and how crazy would the mad scientists have to be to re-engineer a parasite and let it loose into the population?

I have believed for a while now that parasites are being used in this way.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

It is amazingly hard to weaponize lifeforms. Most mutations die pretty quickly and it takes sometimes thousands of generations of work to come up with mutants that live for any length of time never mind becoming more virulent.

Nature on the other hand has some pretty dangerous critters and if you crawl around the really toxic sites of our planet you can find extreme lifeforms growing in some really toxic trash. This is what we need to worry about as we trash our world with all of these chemicals and radioactive garbage.

Unintended consequences. Gets us in the end.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Women: More warmhearted. More easygoing. Less suspicious. Less prone to jealousy.

Well .. that's definately not me. I guess I'm brain parasite free.

Anyways .. to the OP .. interesting article.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I have quite a few cats and I am not schizo, suicidal, have not had a traffic accident in 15 years, I am not tall, I am the parent of all daughters, and yep litter boxes stink. Come on, seriously, studies and statistics can be engineered to support anyone's agenda and I'm not buying it since my life is quite the opposite of this supposed infection's symptoms.....justsaying

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
great thread!

This gave me a great idea for a new conspiracy theory regarding mind control.

I had never heard of these things before now

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by jessejamesxx

OH no... cats are divine.

Please dont start something that will only cause harm to the innocent.

You must take full responsibility on your posts on a public forum...

Shame on you.

No, im not sure what you mean. Me saying cats are evil on a public forum isn't going to hurt anyone or anything. Everything I said is based in fact, so shame on you.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting post OP. Some have mentioned weaponization and I would not be surprised if this has been studied for its potential but would be hard to control perhaps. Some believe Lyme disease came about this way possibly from Nazi research, I forget and have not looked into it in a while. I also recall reading about experiments with using fleas to introduce things so this definitely gives one cause to ponder the implications.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Diseases can spread which aren't passed on biologically.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"Men:
Less likely to follow social rules.
More suspicious. "

They just described every man on this forum.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The one in four that are infected are sick? Are you sure? I think 75% of the people who do not have this may be the ones causing the real problems in our society. Maybe if everyone had the parasite we wouldn't have a sixteen trillion plus debt

Sounds sort of something off of Stargate SG1

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Whatever you do, and I am truly, truly begging...(Which I never do often
), I will give you whatever you want within my means.

Do not show my sister this thread.

That's the last thing I need to hear.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is there definitely causality tho?

Because schizophrenia rate is fairly evenly spread in the world but they are saying the parasite is Higher in other than US.

Could it not be that schizophrenics have less of a socially accepted nature so less companions, and cats make easy companions? Cats do not require much to hang around so I can see where they would be good pets for the mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've known about T. gondii for a while; but every-time I'm about to forget that I probably have one, somebody re-post it. Rather eerie & disconcerting knowing that some mood-altering parasite is squirming around inside our brains. =/ Any effort to find a cure (kill method) for these buggers?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Men:
Less likely to follow social rules.
More suspicious.
More prone to Jealousy.

Women:
More warmhearted.
More easygoing.
Less suspicious.
Less prone to jealousy.

The suggestion is the infected are most likely Democrats.

edit on 1/24/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here is something to consider, if you could find out if you have it and get rid of it, would you? Would you get rid of this companion that has helped you to form all you believe and your whole way of thinking?

I don't think i'd want to get rid of it if I had it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
Here is something to consider, if you could find out if you have it and get rid of it, would you? Would you get rid of this companion that has helped you to form all you believe and your whole way of thinking?

I don't think i'd want to get rid of it if I had it.

If it came with superpowers, I don't think I would want to get rid of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The interesting thing about this parasite is that it is carried by cats and transferred to humans that way. The ancient Egyptians might have kept cats around for this purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join