It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile Satanic Cult ritual Breaking News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Today Jimmy Savile has been exposed as being involved in Satanic Ritual, Can anyone else see the link here? Note how Jimmy was friends with Royalty and ruling Elite and how David Icke has been exposing the underground pedophile network, Does this go on more than we think?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Can you post a link to the original Express story please ?

edit
Found it
I WAS RAPED AT 13 BY JIMMY SAVILE IN SATANIST RITUAL

Paula said she was taken blindfolded to the ritual at a secret venue so she could not identify where she was attacked. She went with the consent of her family, who she said were well-known satanists

The story has a feel of a Hammer House of Horror plot and although I'm not in the business of defending Savile I find it hard to believe and feel "Paula" lives in the imagination of the journo .
I may be wrong but there's no doubt Savile stories sell papers , add in the Devil and your on to a winner .

edit on 24-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Now hang on a tick and just take a look at Jimmy.
Who the bloody hell would let a creepy guy like that near kids anyway?

That to me is a mystery.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

the worrying thing is it happened in a hospital after hours, so who let them in a supervised whilst this was going on? I thought hospitals were for healing the sick not secret satanic ritual. crazy stuff

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Jimmy Saville was a terrible person...

However i would just like to point out that the date... 1975 is when "Jim'll fix it" was first aired, the same year this Rape was alleged to happen, and the victim claims someone present said "you sure fixed that one jim" or something similar...

im not saying it overly makes a difference, but if the victim says it happened before the first airing of jim'll fix it the reference would be wrong\irellevant?

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Something stinks about the whole lot of this. I think kiddie fiddler Jim has taken a fall so the rest can keep going with the satanic desires.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

you do realise he is dead ...... dont you ??

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

hmmm , safe in the knowledge that mr savilles estate cannot sue for libel - the express scrapes the bottom of the barrel

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This whole thing goes much much deeper by the hour. Jimmy is conveniently dead so the press can say pretty much anything they please. Another dead one, Cyril Smith has been outed for his links to child abuse and satanic rituals. In fact good ol' Jimmy and Cyril were good friends, but the link which will solidify all this is Michael Horgan. This man is pure evil. He was friends with Cyril, that much is known but not Jimmy... yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Shocker there, religion no matter the deity being worshiped seems to
spawn many cases of sexual abuse, i wonder when society will finally
have enough of these people playing pretend with reality and put their
foot down on these sick religious practices, they want to mutilate childrens
genitalia, marry children, cover up abuse of children, teach children they
do not answer to any physical laws, teach children that science is a lie,
the list could continue for eons and yet we still must "respect" these
people for their choice of belief.......

What if the beliefs do not deserve respect? religions has a proper place
in society, its called mythology, IE FICTION. teach children this stuff
is fiction then maybe they wont be so quick to keep quiet because
some religious nut told them god/satan will get them if they speak out!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by DarknStormy

you do realise he is dead ...... dont you ??

Yeah, I'm just saying hes the picture boy which takes the focus off the rest of the scumbag pedos.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

Don't blame religion, A book didn't force Priests, the Famous or anyone else to fiddle with children. Those people think for themselves and don't come in the name of anything except evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
With reference to these claims of Satanic rituals, it appears that the shows director, Roger Ordish was known as Doctor Magic and the chair used in the TV show was called the The Magic Chair. May be there was a dark humour being displayed back then!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am shocked at the level of public interest in this.

What can be done now? He is dead.

Its just morbid gossip.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stuntmanbob

Morbid it may be, but would you rather everyone just turn a blind eye and let this kind of sick behaviour carry on with no care for the victims, both past and present?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stuntmanbob

In some respect I agree with you statement, however he can't have been alone in these nefarious actions. Therefore it's not just about Jimmy it's also about the henchmen that went along with, covered up or where actively participating.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I remember hearing about some case in the UK that had its records sealed for about 70 years. The indications where that some or a few MP's where involved with a mental patient taking the wrap. Not a lot got out about it, but child abuse was part of it.

'Thanks for the Memories' by Bryce Taylor is one book that exposes a lot of high profile personalities, motivations and some of what goes on with satanic cults.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was eating whilst reading this. Safe to say i was seriously put off eating.

The whole scandal itself is sick as it is, without the satanic rituals being included. Is there any evidence of it being actually "satanic" ??

It keeps getting worse as more things come out. It's disgusting how all of this was KNOWN to be happening my so many. But yet they did nothing because he made a lot of money for charity... no excuse is valid for covering something like this up.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm not excusing any of this scandal and child abuse, but it WAS a different time. Many of the rich and famous took advantage of the more relaxed attitudes to have their evil way with kids.

I remember being a leader on summer camps in the 80s where we had mixed pyjama parties and we went to beaches where boys and girls changed together! You couldn't do that now with the child protection legislation. It was all innocent (in my mind) at the time and I was in my teens, but you can see where the evil people would get involved to take advantage.

Someone like Saville, who was a 'celebrity' (and some rock stars - remember Bill Wyman with 13 year old Mandy Smith?) who had peadophile tendencies could use their status to talk the youngsters into it. It's only now, with the different attitude, that these deeds can be brought to light.

To be a Devil's Advocate (sorry for that pun!) but would be it possible for some of the kids, teenagers even, to take advantage of the celebrity too? 'Hey, I've just done it with a rockstar!' kind-of thing? Not saying they all did of course, but maybe a small minority.
edit on 24-1-2013 by jayman0111 because: To clarify things

edit on 24-1-2013 by jayman0111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Okay I just want to set the record to straight and tell you all that using the emotive words such as Satanist and Satanic in relation to to thes horrible crimes is pure sensationlism which is typical of MSM and just promotes ignorance. No Satanist, and I mean those ones who really understand its whole philosophy do not harm children nor sacrifice animals etc.
All that is just propaganda which unfortunatly still has a strong impression on the ignorant. Saying that these crimes are part of devil worship cults are totally incorrect. Time to put your critical thinking hats on if you all just going to bad rant against Satanism. That is all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join