It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in Heaven channeling our own spirit through our bodies... [Divine Desire] - Another Perspecti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is sort of a part two to this thread about Desire Not Causing Suffering.

The imagination is the spirit world. Desire is heaven. The essence of what is wanted is felt and their is instant satisfaction. Desire intensified and became physical. Physical is the result of desire. We are in heaven desiring out selves (Pure Desire) into these bodies in this physical zone. Desire is the creator. Desire is desiring creating life/movement/intention/will by itself.

The suffering began when we forgot that we were desiring ourselves through a physical human experience. We began to believe that physical is more "real" than the desire, when it was desire creating "it" all along. Physical is just the result of Desire manifesting.

Reconnect with your Imagination - Desire - "Kingdom of Heaven within" and learn to be in it and love it and appreciate it - and realize that it is from here that the chain of movement happens and is manifested. The physical reality is just a RESULT, the desire/imagination is the ORIGIN. Remember that.

When/if things happen in physical reality, it is just the cherry on top. It is just an art work replicating what is already perfect in the Desire...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
im sure the 5 billion poor people in the world want to be poor and suffering lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I'm not sure you could know that.

Physical reality is just a result of the movement/will of Desire/Imagination.

Those with stronger desire seem to control this physical realm and therefore others' desires are not met (in physical), but the game can always change.

Metaphorically speaking, The Desire is the actual person, The Physical Reality is just a sculpture of the person...

The physical result of the imagination/will is just the cherry on top of an already good ice-cream.

edit on 24-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I can dig that if the life you are living is all that you want in life. Film Star, Rock Star etc but what about the starving millions in the world, are you saying that through desire they manifested such pain and hardship.
I think my analogy shoots a hole in your desire of the physical caused us to become physical.
I think you will find it is far more complex than that. I think we are here to learn lessons and have chosen to be here.
Life experience doesn't have to be all you desire, if so we all would be fulfilling our innermost desires.
Most of us struggle through life which is where the lessons are at, some lessons are harder than others by which those people are in fact to coin an Olympics terminology are doing a higher degree of difficulty and will in the long run benefit from that.
Sometimes I think my life is all about the higher degrees of difficulty, but if you take a step back and observe you will always find someone worse off, life threatening illnesses, having your home stolen by the bank, your house burning down in a bushfire etc .
So I am sorry I disagree what you are saying.
Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have heard it said: that we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...

But we are...spiritual beings having a human experience.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Absolutely right, we are spiritual beings having a human experience and we have all probably had many and have these life lessons we need for some purpose at present unknown.
If we knew our past lives and purpose it would be too much of a game changer and would effect how we would live our lives, which is why we cant remember, memories are blocked for that reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by arpgme

I have heard it said: that we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...

But we are...spiritual beings having a human experience.

and I would add......through our desires

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by caladonea

Absolutely right, we are spiritual beings having a human experience and we have all probably had many and have these life lessons we need for some purpose at present unknown.
If we knew our past lives and purpose it would be too much of a game changer and would effect how we would live our lives, which is why we cant remember, memories are blocked for that reason.

While I don't disagree with the idea, I do disagree with the logic.

If life were like a video game but every time you restarted you forgot what you had done in previous games, how would you advance? If the game was coin operated the only person who stands to gain anything from such an arrangement would be the owner of the machine. That would mark the difference between this being a school planet and a prison planet.

edit on 24-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

No offense, but I doubt a cancer sufferer desired cancer, I doubt that parents that lose their 3 year old son to Leukemia desired that, I doubt that people who lose a number of loved ones, a house and cars to a bush fire desired that.
So I think his terminology is wrong ( desire - is a strong feeling of wanting something or wanting something to happen),
I think its more probable that we have certain experiences we have to have in order to achieve something and that it just happens that some of those experiences are going to be nasty and difficult.
So desire leading to manifestation does not resonate with me however "'experience X - on a list " whether it is good or bad with many difficulties built in makes more sense to me.
But, to each their own. That's what makes us all unique, different beliefs and thought processes.
Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If desire has cause creation of the physical then should we indulge our physical to some extent? For example is air is used to inflate a tyre on a bike then is it wrong to ride the bike?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The suffering began when we forgot that we were desiring ourselves through a physical human experience. We began to believe that physical is more "real" than the desire, when it was desire creating "it" all along. Physical is just the result of Desire manifesting.

How is reproduction incorporated into this? How can we forget when memory isn't even evident until the 2 or 3rd year of living? At that age comprehension of such topics would be unfathomable.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There are many factors such as some desire for control of the world, population control, general hate for people, a desire for the world to end, a desire for others to suffer, a desire for all of the money to leave others with nothing...

there are many desires influencing...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Because every new life you are set different challenges, imagine being born to a poor family in Victorian England compared to being born with titles and estates in the same county.
In one set of circumstances you have a simple life, everything comes easy and you have less challenges.
Born with a silver spoon, study at Eton etc. Degree of difficulty 1
On the other hand you are born to a peasant family who work for the family I mentioned prior, you have very little chance of learning to read let alone going to Eton as the previous child may have. Degree of difficulty 3
If you went into that life with full knowledge of previous lives and that you were to be judged on how you coped with the difficulties and not your actual achievements you may play the game differently.
I dont think its quite the same as a video game where you try to beat an opponent, you are trying to achieve something for your own development, not in competition.
I think we are set all kinds of challenges in the Game of Life from simple to difficult, not knowing of previous experiences kinda makes it real.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

But now you are adding judgement to the mix so it wouldn't just be about personal development.

I also don't see how being born into different circumstances, without anything to compare it to, helps in personal development.

Being born into different circumstances and remembering would provide for a much more meaningful experience and faster personal development.

edit on 24-1-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Absolutely kudegras and I have read your reply with the attention it warrants and I would never
disrespect your perspective. All I like to do is put forward different ways of looking at life and to present alternative possibilities. I have no agenda, I don't care if you don't agree with anything I say I just ask that you respect my views as I respect yours. Thanks for making the effort to reply to my post, I'm glad it spurred you into action.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

no, im pretty sure it has to do with people just going after what they want and hoping,

and those that dont believe in any god /religion TAKING what they want.

but im pretty damn sure im not giving myself, or willing myself into this suck world we live in.

trying to say that we are in some kind of heaven and willing ourselve into the life we are in, is pretty much relating to a bully using your own fists to hit yourself in face saying "stop hitting yourself"

so to run up and down the streets proclaiming to the poor "stop hitting yourselves" is pretty weak at best lol.

or that a child rapist is willing themselves from heaven to do it and somehow the beings that run "heaven" have no problem with that..... im all set with that heaven if it exists lol

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
no, im pretty sure it has to do with people just going after what they want and hoping,

and those that dont believe in any god /religion TAKING what they want.

When you say "no" can you tell me what it is exactly you are disagreeing with (responding to)?

Yes, people are going after what they want and hope for. No, just because a person doesn't believe in god or a religion that doesn't mean that they are just "taking" what they want.

but im pretty damn sure im not giving myself, or willing myself into this suck world we live in.

Well, to some extent you are. If you didn't will yourself to exist here you would not be there. You wouldn't eat, sleep, drink as these are aspects of this world, and if you desire that you desire to be here to some extent.

trying to say that we are in some kind of heaven and willing ourselve into the life we are in, is pretty much relating to a bully using your own fists to hit yourself in face saying "stop hitting yourself"

so to run up and down the streets proclaiming to the poor "stop hitting yourselves" is pretty weak at best lol.

or that a child rapist is willing themselves from heaven to do it and somehow the beings that run "heaven" have no problem with that..... im all set with that heaven if it exists lol

I think you misunderstood my explanation of "heaven". Heaven is Desire - The Imagination - the spiritual world (Mind) that wills itself to be here. Desire is all the same and yet its combinations create individuals. Some more destructive than others, some more helpful.

The world is a piece of paper, and all of us together are channeling our minds/desires unto it. Some are more mean and want to not give space to others or even draw over what they already drew (like the bully trying to force his desire upon another with a different desire).

new topics

top topics

join