It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

You do bring up some interesting points, and I have long since found the subject of the pineal gland fascinating. My fiance was literally just ranting and raving about her co-workers going on and on about health, fluoride, facebook spamming of pineal gland data so I'm a little excited to add my own points to this discussion here.

There are studies on both side of the fence about the pineal gland, it's purpose, the causes of certain crystalline growths with in the gland itself and their causes. The currently accepted cause for the formation of corpora arenacea is age. These substances have commonly been found to be calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, and ammonium phosphate.

From the substances commonly found in the pineal gland in a crystalline state, where do you see fluoride? I would more likely lay blame on fertilizers, pollutants and food additives before fluoride based on the substances found with in the pineal gland.

Now, I can not argue fluoride is good for you, and I do not agree one bit with the amount of fluoride in our food, water, cosmetic products, beverages how ever I do not see how fluoride itself is responsible for the formation of the above mentioned " Brain Sand. "

Now, I have to raise another tricky point many of us anti-fluoride activists over look. Fluoride is in a vast number of things we encounter every day. Beverages many of us commonly indulge in, our water, various packaged foods and medicine. Unless you intend to cut out every possible source, you are going to be very hard pressed to eliminate fluoride exposure, not to mention your body can and does absorb fluoride through the skin. This means taking a shower, washing your dishes, in tap water(many regions commonly add this to their water) you are going to be absorbing fluoride.

ANOTHER important point I have to make, all of us have ingested fluoride over the years of our lives. Many of us still do, if fluoride does happen to be directly related to the crystalline substances found in our pineal glands, how do you propose reversing the process? Calcium Carbonate is a tricky one especially, our bodies are not designed to cannibalize calcium deposits in our bodies. Once the calcium carbonate has formed, our bodies are likely to recognize them as bone tissue and leave them be. So even if you manage to eliminate the fluoride in your body, how are you going to reverse the Irreversible. Any pineal tissue that has crystallized is now dead and gone. I'm aware that you could prevent further damage, but repairing the damaged tissue is another battle all together.

I'm curious to see where this Borax leads the OP, but I significantly doubt a substance alone increasing a persons IQ, how ever it's effects on various diseases could be interesting.

I'm not trying to shut anyone down, or frown on anyone's endeavors, but I feel I've brought up some fairly good questions that need answering. Fluoride is bad any way you look at it, but are you fighting it's addition for the right reasons?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Cool thanks for your post. I look forward to responding. I will update this post with my response in a bit (have to visit a supermarket)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

Borax is included in many Glucosamine supplements for bone and joint health so I'm not quite sure where the conspiracy is.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
S&F OP. Thanks for some great info. I'll definitely be looking into this. I wasn't aware that it was now banned. I used to buy it from my chemist as a cheaper alternative to vanish/stain removers. For some reason though I switched to bicarb.

Also I've finally this week got the requisite ingredients to make my own non flouride tootpaste.

For everyone saying it's poison....everything is bad for you if taken in to high doses. Undiluted bleach is very bad for you but watered down to the right levels it too can be a good thing to ingest.

reply to post by troubleshooter

Just waned to add that I too have seen boron as an ingredient in glucosamine products.
edit on 25-1-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by merkins because: Typos

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As to the legitimacy pertaining to the safety of ingestion of borax, it can be purchased in the United States from Vitamin Shoppe in the form of boron.

Boron Supplements

I don't see how this can be dangerous. At least when it's boron and not its child borax.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

S&F for bringing this topic to a wider audience. I read the "Borax Conspiracy" about a month ago and immediately started taking 9 mg of Boron a day. In less than 24 hours I experienced a dramatic improvement in my knees.

To make a long story short, some months ago I began to experience severe pain in both my knees. I had no idea what was causing it. Many things can cause painful knees and legs. I was forced to use my Blackthorn stick as a cane.

I went Vegan for a couple of months and it had no effect on my knees.

Cat's Claw helped with the pain somewhat.

Then I read the "Borax Conspiracy" and started taking Boron. The effect was so fast & dramatic, I had no doubt that my body must be suffering from a Boron deficiency. It never occurred to me that I might have arthritis.

I will stay on 9 mg of chelated Boron for at least 90 days, as recommended. I no longer have to use my cane.

I feel sorry for the Australians since their country has made it illegal to purchase Borax or boric acid (according to the "Borax Conspiracy").

I'm American and both Borax & boric acid are easy to obtain in the US -- at this point in time. We might want to stock up -- you never know when the supply might be cut off.

In any case, I urge anyone to read "The Borax Conspiracy" -- Borax can be used to treat a wide array of health issues -- really amazing.

Again thanks for starting this thread -- the word needs to go out.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It does appear to have some useful benefits, but proceed with caution in use.

USES:

Borax has a reputation extending back more than 200 years among medical doctors and homoeopaths for its anti-inflammatory effects on both internal and external parts of the body.

Borax is prescribed to supplement boron diet deficiencies that result in debilitating conditions that are indicative of chronic disease.

Boron deficiencies can be attributed to decreased hormone production, abnormal calcium uptake, magnesium destabilization and yeast and microbe overgrows. When these deficiencies are normalized, many symptoms of disease can be alleviated.

Also used for:
Womb Inflammation
Erectile Dysfunction
Arthritis
Skin Aging Deterrent

More information and resources at the link:

Source

WARNINGS:

Borax Poisoning

If ingested, borax can poison the human body.

Symptoms can appear in as little as two hours and include headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, and redness of the eyes.

If someone you know has ingested borax, it is important to seek medical help immediately. If large amounts of borax have been consumed, there is a risk of kidney failure or death.

The lethal dose for an adult is only 15 to 20 grams.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse
As to the legitimacy pertaining to the safety of ingestion of borax, it can be purchased in the United States from Vitamin Shoppe in the form of boron.

Boron Supplements

I don't see how this can be dangerous. At least when it's boron and not its child borax.

If you read "The Borax Conspiracy" the author recommends Borax. It sounds like Borax may contain other things besides just Boron, that make it more effect than just Boron alone. Boron has been refined & isolated and may be incomplete.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

"The lethal dose for an adult is only 15 to 20 grams."

15 to 20 grams is a HUGE amount of Borax.

The Aussie doctor was taking 30 MILLIGRAMS (mg) of Borax a day.
15 grams is 500 times 30 mg.

Even 75 to 90 milligrams is not lethal.

Recommended dosages are:

For small & medium size people -- 1/8 (that's one eighth) teaspoon of Borax dissolved in 1 litre of water.
1 litre of water is just over 1 quart (1.0567 qt to be exact).

For large people - 1/4 (that's one fourth) teaspoon of Borax dissolved in 1 litre of water.

The litre of water (with dissolved Borax in it) should be drunk throughout the day
edit on 25-1-2013 by AuranVector because: to reformat

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abstruse

Boron Supplements

Anyone, particularly women of childbearing age, considering a boron or boron containing supplement shoud study this report: www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A few years ago I used to always buy Borax (boric acid) from my local chemist and use it with icing sugar to get rid of ants. Best thing I ever discovered to wipe out an ant colony!
Now it is practically impossible to get hold of.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Borax is included in many Glucosamine supplements for bone and joint health so I'm not quite sure where the conspiracy is.

Reply to troubleshooter
The first conspiracy is the one between the drug company and the Australian government to declare borax a poison, ban it's public sale in Australia, and fine the doctor $1000 for selling it. This is described in the article I linked in the OP.
The second, for me, is that the EU has similarly banned the public sale of borax on the grounds of it being toxic. As I keep saying, it is roughly half as toxic as table salt, which is still freely available,(and fluoridated, incidentally).
Taken in the correct quantities, as described in the article I linked, and in several other posts, it appears it may be useful in many quite debilitating conditions, and a course of treatment would literally cost pence. As opposed to pharmaceutical products, which are expensive, and often with unpleasant side effects. Big Pharma does NOT like it's profits being threatened.

edit on 25-1-2013 by freebornman because: messed up quote

edit on 25-1-2013 by freebornman because: to add 'reply to troubleshooter

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that it was now banned. I used to buy it from my chemist as a cheaper alternative to vanish/stain removers. For some reason though I switched to bicarb.
reply to post by merkins

In the UK, you can still buy it online and Boots said it was available to order, but it is not allowed on the shelves in shops any more.

For some reason though I switched to bicarb.

Probably because it was banned by the EU in 2009 (I think).
Good effort on the toothpaste, anything that takes money away from the likes of Proctor & Gamble is fine by me

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Abstruse

You lucky people in the US can still buy a great big box of '20 Mule Train Brand'.(and guns).
The stuff you buy for getting the stains out of your smalls is about 99.5% pure, and perfectly suitable for ingestion, according to my studies.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I read the "Borax Conspiracy" about a month ago and immediately started taking 9 mg of Boron a day. In less than 24 hours I experienced a dramatic improvement in my knees.
reply to post by AuranVector

YIPPEE!! At last, a reply from someone who has actually used this stuff medicinally, and had a positive result!

It sounds like you used a ready-prepared supplement, have you considered using the washing product as detailed in 'The borax conspiracy'? From further reading, taking a magnesium supplement alongside the borax improves its effect. I understand 'chelated' implies that the substance is prepared in a form that is readily available to the body, I have only seen this term previously related to plant nutrients.
Thank you for contributing positively, your post deserves more than the measly 1 star.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

It does appear to have some useful benefits, but proceed with caution in use.

That is definitely good advice, after all they do say that up to 75% of people are caused by accidents

Thanks for the link, anyone considering using this stuff needs to absorb as much information from as many sources as possible. I have bookmarked it for now, will study later.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was ready to try this until I read some of the replies on earthclinic. I saw multiple males saying that they got kidney pain and testicular pain after trying it.

I also saw someone mention that it may turn to boric acid when mixed with stomach acid.

Anyone have any info on this?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

While side-effects from pharmaceutical drugs tend to be negative and often dangerous, with natural medicine such as borax therapy these are usually healing reactions with beneficial long-term effects.

However, with long-standing severe calcifications a large amount of calcium cannot be redistributed in a short time. This leads to increased calcium levels in the affected area, especially the hips and shoulders, and can cause problems for a considerable time, such as a tendency to severe cramping and pain, or problems with the blood circulation, or nerve transmission. Nerve-related effects in hands and feet may be numbness, or reduced sensitivity or feeling in the skin. Higher amounts of calcium and fluoride passing through the kidneys may cause temporary kidney pain. Such healing reactions cannot be avoided when aiming for a higher level of health. Whenever you experience an unpleasant effect reduce or temporarily stop borax intake until the problem subsides. Then gradually start increasing again. Helpful additional measures are a greatly increased fluid intake, using more organic acids such as lemon juice, ascorbic acid or vinegar, and improving lymph flow as with rebounding, walking or inverted positions.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

FANNNNNTASSSTIIIIIIIICC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome. just awesome. Okay. Going to say this. I have been using borax for 6 months now to bath and clean my hair. I never have BO the day i showered. I don't need deodorant. Infact, my skin is incredibly soft and i can feel it breath. I was thinking about making a thread for borax when i googled ATS borax and saw this! AWESOME. thank you. finally something i get to talk about with my experiences and people will marvel in amazement!

I have a severely chipped collar bone that was maybe 1 inch in diameter. pretty big chunch. i can still feel the bone chipped off that could move freely has settled into the socket of the chip or under it. Its calcifying and i can feel my side getting stronger. The dent is getting really small now. I drink the borax. i have been for 2 weeks now and iv already noticed a difference in drinking it. My bones are healing very very quickly and i plan on continuing to get the fabled abnormal bone density that boron is so known for.

and borax aborbs heavy metals in the body. the same way calcium aborbs boron in dirt.

BTW www.greenhealthwatch.com...

Stop using soap people. It makes your BO smell terrible, covers your pharamones gives you cancer and above all. They are chemicals. I feel so much better and so much more healthier, my body looks healthier too and im building bone density. the floaties around my eyes are gone, the borax got rid of them. I can see clearly without the wiggly lines pissing me off. And everything im telling you is true.

And people think im crazy when i tell them havint used soap to shower with or shampoo in 6 months or use deodorant. But im a leftie and i could care less. I had to spend years in those right handed desks. Il be the crazy borax dude that can drinks laundry detergent and doesn't die, I hope they never outlaw it ever. EVER.
edit on 28-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

also just wanted to answer questions before they get asked. Never drink more then 1/4 a table spoon of borax a day. Avoid all the painful over sperm production that leads to infertility. and enjoy the mild doses of borax per day. example. taking 2 pinches or a pinch in 500 ml bottle of water. youl barly notice the taste. and overtime youl see all the results you need. better absorbtion of calcium. clearier thinking and so forth. Don't let this become common knowledge tho, We don't need any more people trying to be natural super humans

edit on 28-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Interesting to find your thread OP, as I too had discovered The Borax Conspiracy a few months ago while researching ways to rid my body of fluoride. While I have yet to consume any internally, I did buy several boxes of it for using in homemade laundry soap recipes. The cost of laundry products is getting ridiculous!

And for those hesitant to try it for health benefits or want to believe that Borax is a "poison", I found an alternative that is also said to effectively remove fluoride using diatamaceous earth, hydrogen peroxide and iodine. I have not tried this either, as I currently only have the DE on hand and have been taking Alpha Lipoic Acid for heavy metal chelation. No specific mention of it removing fluoride, but I figured there's enough other health benefits to it to keep taking it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join