It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by Ghost375
Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland. It's just some rumor started on the internet.

There is valid reason to raise an eyebrow.

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland

In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body.

Do you have reason to doubt the findings in her PHD dissertation?

I just read it. It's a terrible study. Seriously. She really thinks that proves Fluoride is most concentrated in the Pineal Gland? People actually use that as a source?
It's #ing ridiculous. I'm sure they laughed her out of the room when she presented that.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Instead of swearing and laughing can you be more productive and explain the reasoning. I am not saying you are wrong. Just don't think you're contributing much by leaving it at that. I would be interested in hearing your rebuttal to the study.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Fluoride doesn't actually calcify the pineal gland. It's just some rumor started on the internet.

There is valid reason to raise an eyebrow.

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland

In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body.

Do you have reason to doubt the findings in her PHD dissertation?

This is for the OP.
Apologies but I always find it hard to take people seriously when they can't even spell the thing they're talking about. It's F L U O R I D E not FLOURide.
It's probably my OCD but there you go. It's always been a good marker up to now...

Just to counter the "study" in the quote above; (shamelessly paraphrased from elsewhere as it was more concise than my original reply).

A single researcher has published one study in a peer reviewed scientific journal regarding fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland. The purpose of the study was to discover whether fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland of older adults. This limited study, conducted on only 11 cadavers whose age at death was 82 years, indicated that fluoride deposited in the pineal gland was significantly linked to the amount of calcium in the pineal gland. It would not be unexpected to see higher levels of calcium in the pineal gland of older individuals as this would be considered part of a normal ageing process. Approximately 99% of the fluoride present in the body is associated with hard or calcified tissues. The study concluded fluoride levels in the pineal gland were not indicators of long term fluoride exposure.
The same researcher has theorized in unpublished reports posted on the internet that the accumulation of fluoride in children’s pineal gland leads to an earlier onset of puberty. However, the researcher notes that there is no verification that fluoride accumulates in children’s pineal glands. Moreover, a study conducted in Newburgh (fluoridated) and Kingston (non-fluoridated), New York found no statistical significance between the onset of menstruation for girls living in a fluoridated verses non-fluoridated area.

Hmmmm.
Not the sort of research I'd recommend.
Almost like she has based the study on an already decided conclusion.

As for Borax being some sort of miracle therapy.....well it gets my whites whiter than white....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
After reading everything, in a nutshell, the OP is saying that the lack of boron is causing several illnesses and that big Pharma is making it more difficult to access this.

Well done, Op..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Apologies but I always find it hard to take people seriously when they can't even spell the thing they're talking about. It's F L U O R I D E not FLOURide.

I am confused on why you quoted me?

In that quote it was only spelled 'fluoride'.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Take time to read the whole post.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I read the whole post.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Hi Pardon?, apologies not necessary, and thank you for pointing out my spelling boo-boo. As 'Joe ordinary the carpenter', fluoride is not a word I have been called on to actually write many times in my career.
Regarding your counter to the study presented by Lucid Lunacy, I am reminded of the pro/anti AGW debate, in that the hidden sub-text is more relevant than the actual debate.
PS If you are in the UK, where do you buy your borax for whitening your whites? It seems to have been banned from public sale in the UK.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Nick Clegg may send son to private school Nick Clegg has not ruled out sending his eldest son to a private school as the decision will be partly up to his wife.
reply to post by R_Clark

That was a very neat and concise summation of the main thrust of my ramblings, R_Clark, thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Hi Lucid Lunacy, as you can probably tell, I am no scientist, just a concerned citizen. Thanks for bringing some actual science to the thread, I was hoping that those with more knowledge would do this.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Everything i wanted to know about borax

According to conventional medicine it is not known if boron is essential for humans but research shows that we do need it. The reason why it was difficult to answer this question is the presence of boron in all plants and unprocessed foods. Diets with a fair amount of fruit and vegetables provide about 2 to 5 mg of boron per day, but this also depends on the region where the food was grown and how it was grown.

In reality the average intake in developed countries is 1-2 mg of boron per day. Institutionalized patients may receive only 0.25 mg of daily boron. Chemical fertilizers inhibit the uptake of boron from the soil: an organic apple grown in good soil may have 20 mg boron, but if grown with fertilizer it may have only 1 mg of boron. Fertilizers combined with poor food choices have greatly reduced our boron intake compared to 50 or 100 years ago.

edit on 24-1-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So basically ingesting an insecticide is good for you??? Pretty sure also my Grandmother told me not to eat the Laundry Detergent!

I fail to see the logic here.

Tell me in what foods it is found naturally and I will believe this, otherwise it seems like just another way to self-induce poisoning, just like they want...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Can't believe I almost missed this gem:

=Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: May cause adverse reproductive effects.

source

but go ahead, keep on taking that stuff regularly( aka chronically).

you just described two possible side effects but doesn't every medicine you see advertised on tv have about 20 side effects? i wish i could find medication with only two side effects. lmao

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

Thanks, I'll give borax a try too.

Any "bad gas leaks" can be de-odourised by daily dose of ginger.

My gas is prolific most of the time but I neutralise the sulphurs with any of the following:

Fresh tea- about half an ounce of rhizome daily crushed in boiling water. Food processor is good to mince it up.
The ginger with a blue ring when you cut it is the best. Go for the big shiny plump pieces.

Ginger powder - heaped teaspoon or two in hot water add lemon juice and honey if you like. Needs to have a bit of a kick to it.

Strain and enjoy before or after anything that offends your digestion.
A Godsend if you're affected by antibiotics.

Ginger capsules also work but costly.

Ginger Chemistry

In laboratory animals, the gingerols increase the motility of the gastrointestinal tract and have analgesic, sedative, antipyretic and antibacterial properties.[25] Ginger oil has been shown to prevent skin cancer in mice[26] and a study at the University of Michigan demonstrated that gingerols can kill ovarian cancer cells.[27][28][29

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First off, I'm not sure if I actually believe what some of these studies are saying borax can do for you when taken internally.

But I will say, as someone that creates MSDS's every day, for materials that can be anywhere from fairly benign, to run to the emergency room if it touches you, the borax MSDS is pretty benign.

Although, just re-read, and it is killing at least half the rats at the high dose, but they give them that much, all at once.

edit on 24-1-2013 by chiefsmom because: Re-read

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Borax is about half as toxic in rats as table salt, and the recommended dosage is really quite small.

Firstly dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of borax in 1 litre of good quality water. This is your concentrated solution, keep it out of reach of small children. Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron. Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food. If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal. If there is no specific health problem or for maintenance you may continue indefinitely with 1 or 2 doses daily.

Table salt will kill you if you ingest enough, from wiki:-

Death can occur by ingestion of large amounts of salt in a short time (about 1 g per kg of body weight).[

And you would also die if you didn't get any at all.

Tell me in what foods it is found naturally and I will believe this

Read the post above your own?

Edit- sorry, my bad, both posts were there when I looked. No offence intended, guys

edit on 24-1-2013 by freebornman because: thread confusion

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Good to know I grow my own

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

For the record i quoted that part of the article during an edit after he posted the question.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

Ginger is wonderful stuff, me and my housemate get through a 1 kilo jar of minced ginger every 2-3 weeks (we eat a lot of curry). I didn't know about it's anti-sulphur properties, thanks for that info, I wondered why my curries didn't make my gas smell like the pit of hades.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You guys can decide how good this source is, but I sometimes enjoy reading channelings or whatever over here.

Check this out though, he goes into great depth on what works for Pineal gland stuff
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join