It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what was done to us in the beginng

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In the OT God stamped his system of morality and justice upon the world with uncompromising hasrhness.

In the NT Jesus brought love, passion and empathy but he emphasized that God, the Father, was not to be disobeyed.

For 2000plus years we have been left to our own devises with only the bible to remind us.

Is it surprising that we have fallen short of what God and Jesus laid down for us to live by seeing as we are beastial and corrupt by nature?

40 years in the wilderness is one thing, but 2000!?

We were programmed then left to fend for ourselves. Why? Have we been abandoned? Have we been decieved?
Was God so disappointed in how we turned out when he created man that he has moved on? Were we his first attemp at creating beings in his own image? He almost wiped us all out with the Flood but was apparently impressed enough with Noah to hand everything over to him, what was left of it. But where is God now? Is he too far above us to be bothered with us anymore? And why would Jesus who professes so much love for us be prominantly missing?

The PTB are filling in for what we no longer have. It is they now who want to play God over us and instill their own program into us. Well frankly I for one have had enough of other's trying to force me to go their way whether it be God, Jesus or the PTB. And I don't have a problem saying so. I think its called growing up, taking responsibility for your own, being your own person and treaing others as you would like to be treated.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

We were programmed then left to fend for ourselves. Why? Have we been abandoned? Have we been decieved?

The age of Pisces was an age with a dual-nature. Two fish. Thesis and antithesis. Positive and negative. Christ and anti-Christ. The first fish of Pisces was Christ. The second fish was anti-Christ. The first part of the age of Pisces was spiritual. The second part was scientific, materialistic, rationalistic.

The character of Christianity can be read in the stars.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I'm not a bible thumper myself I like my witch craft books and charms. But I will say this "all the corruption and plagiarism against god was for seen" It's known that the day would come when man would turn his back. Or so I've read and heard. I sorta see it as rebelling against your mother and father.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
God only appears to have abandoned us because we have forgotten where god is.

Instead, we have identified with the external world. This is where we all went wrong. Since when did our drivers license, or our car, and house, and clothing, identify who we really are? None of those things can tell us anything at all. They are just attachments we have made because we have forgotten where god really is.

Take all of those things away, strip yourself down naked, and ask yourself the question, who am I?

The only place that you will find left to look for the answer is within yourself. That is where god is. That is where you will remember the truth, that you are not your ego. You have within you, everything you need to be you. You need no external attachments to prove to yourself thats who you are.

If you don't believe me, then you are only deceiving yourself. If you feel fear in looking within, its because you are close to seeing through the illusion.

The ego must willingly face the fears that it is unwilling to face, to break the illusion. On the otherside of the veil, you will find true freedom.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Excuse me. God is not anthropomorphic. God is not a "he". God is not in outer space. God has not abandoned us.

Jesus taught love. Love does not judge between good and evil. The downfall of man was acquiring the knowledge of good and evil. Love undoes the original deception- that there is something you should be hating. (evil)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by Shema

I'm not a bible thumper myself I like my witch craft books and charms. But I will say this "all the corruption and plagiarism against god was for seen" It's known that the day would come when man would turn his back. Or so I've read and heard. I sorta see it as rebelling against your mother and father.

Exactly, XN, we have got to rebel before God, or Jesus, whoever, and I am not a bible basher either, come back. That's what its all about. We have to rebel before anything will actually happen. And I for one am doing this by refusing to allow the PTB to program me with their propaganda and standing up for myself. Its not a matter of turning my back, its more like refusing to let your parents dominate your life anymore. Like I said its called growing up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thanks for your correction but I think I will pass on it and go my own way

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

The age of Pisces was an age with a dual-nature. Two fish. Thesis and antithesis. Positive and negative. Christ and anti-Christ. The first fish of Pisces was Christ. The second fish was anti-Christ. The first part of the age of Pisces was spiritual. The second part was scientific, materialistic, rationalistic.

Thanks , Mule, I like different perspectives. It doesn't aswer my Qs though not that I'm looking for answers really I'm more interested in seeing if anyone else thinks we all need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
God only appears to have abandoned us because we have forgotten where god is.

Instead, we have identified with the external world. This is where we all went wrong. Since when did our drivers license, or our car, and house, and clothing, identify who we really are? None of those things can tell us anything at all. They are just attachments we have made because we have forgotten where god really is.

Take all of those things away, strip yourself down naked, and ask yourself the question, who am I?

The only place that you will find left to look for the answer is within yourself. That is where god is. That is where you will remember the truth, that you are not your ego. You have within you, everything you need to be you. You need no external attachments to prove to yourself thats who you are.

If you don't believe me, then you are only deceiving yourself. If you feel fear in looking within, its because you are close to seeing through the illusion.

The ego must willingly face the fears that it is unwilling to face, to break the illusion. On the otherside of the veil, you will find true freedom.

I hear you, Shaddow, but I'm more 'out there' at this point in my life. Imean I don't have a problem with who I am or what I am and I'm not looking for external attachments and I have no fear about looking in so, you know, your advice is kind of moot in respect to myself although I am sure it is very important to yourself

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thanks , Mule, I like different perspectives. It doesn't aswer my Qs though not that I'm looking for answers really I'm more interested in seeing if anyone else thinks we all need to grow up.

Oh sorry. The reason it might look like we've been abandoned or decieved is because of the dual-nature of the age of Pisces. The second half of the age was the anti-Christ part and it was very alienating. Does that address your question more directly?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by smithjustinb

Thanks for your correction but I think I will pass on it and go my own way

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Oh sorry. The reason it might look like we've been abandoned or decieved is because of the dual-nature of the age of Pisces. The second half of the age was the anti-Christ part and it was very alienating. Does that address your question more directly?

Yeah that's pretty good. I can go with that and it helps explain why I'm rebelling. A child, approaching adulthood
right ? needs to break away from the influence of her strict parents and find her own way in life. Doesn't mean she is turning her back on her parents she just needs her space to grow in. That's a bit like it is for me except I'm a he not that it makes any difference. I'm breaking away - have actually - from the influences from the past and of the present and resetting the direction of my future. I can't see any reason why I can't. What do you think?

top topics

join