It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin seeks out diver for help. Amazing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rangutan

Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming this site?

www.globosapiens.net.../travel-photography-group/theme-dr.doolittle-or-tarzan-t2523p1.html&u=http://www.globosapiens .net/rangutan/picture-shark-dentist-12906.html

I see the pic but didn't notice a video. Perhaps an oversight.....

So first post huh? Nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I understand we all live at the expense of someone else. I am speaking for myself when I say that I find it incomprehensible to kill for sport. If I had to hunt for survival I would do it but with respect and in Native American tradition.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks OP for posting this video, it really touched my soul. I love those stories about animals when we humans just go hummm...

I remember a video I watched here on ATS some 3 years ago about a dog that dragged another injured dog from a highway. This video didn't get much attention here, so I didn't know what became of those dogs and unfortunately the video was in Spanish. But I never forgot about this video, and dear OP, because you posted this video about the dolphins, I watched some other videos on Youtube about animals and by chance I found an English version about those dogs and it seams both of them were okay. So I selfishly say I finally can rest in peace
Thank you OP.

edit on 27-1-2013 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2013 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by dirtybird

I've got one kind of similar. Back in the day growing up on the farm, I took my dad's cockatiel out of the cage when no one was home. The bird and I never really got along, it always tried to bite when I got close and would only allow my dad to touch it but I thought it would be a good idea for it to sit in the grass outside with my hands covering over it. You know...fresh air and all seeing it has never been outside in its life, just for a few minutes and then I was going to put it back in the cage.

Well, it freaked out and flew away. In fact, the wind got it and the bird was blown clear over the treeline in the yard and way out over the fields. There were hawks in the area and I completely panicked because my dad was a force not mess with and it was HIS bird. So I ran back to the house to grab the binoculars but I was prepared for the worst. Kiwi ( I think that's what it's name was) had never flown before and realistically I thought this was the end for him and me.

So just as I got to edge of the yard and about to crash through the bushes to get to the field, I hear this wailing of a screech overhead. There's kiwi squawking hysterically flying back towards the yard from over the trees and lands smack dab on an oak tree branch about 50' up at the very top. Relieved, I did what only a 14 year old kid could do. I began to climb that tree. I managed to get to the very top and the whole time I was praying that bird just stayed there but I didn't know what it would do once I reached for it.

So there I am, 50' up hanging on to an oak tree with one arm extended out. I grabbed that bird and stuck him on my shoulder and began climbing down. Kiwi didn't move a feather. I could sense that it wasn't going to fly away and I just might get away with this. I got down to the ground, scooped him off my shoulder in both hands, made my way back to the house and back in the cage he went.

No one knew a thing.

sounds like you both had a unexpected understanding LOL ..

kinda like my wifes cat when we were first married.. hated her .. kicked her off the bed one night and the next morning.. she promply jumped off the window sill on to my groin .. like it was a bullseye .. all 16lbs of her ..

awaking up with agonizing pain.. I looked over the bed and she was staring at me.. I stared at her and said.. "you win.. i'm sorry" she meowed, blinked her eyes and left the room.. that NEVER happened again and Never will LOL..

yeah.. tell me animals are can't communicate !!! LOL
ETA: now she's my favorite LOL
edit on 27-1-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

star and flag .. !

Dolphin lover here.. thx you !

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

haha that's funny. You know when cat's blink or squint at you, that means "we're cool" Good story

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To begin with i was sceptical of the video, however what you were doing down there impresses that you can't help but fall in love with the help that you provided with them.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Snarky happy that man helped him. Now Snarky must destroy humans for inventing plastics and hooks.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

We ALL ARE CREATOR Creations. Its a beautiful thing to see how the sea mammal felt the SAFE vibrations from the Humans in that region, felt it was safe enough to go in for help. It is another sign that even though verbal communications may not of direct went on still some kind of ok was sent to the dolphin from the humans that yes we will help you.

That sent into the collective of sea animals another sort of
the humans ARE still with us... For 1 is sure the Rays felt and were sending as well the feelings of calmness and safety from the humans in their native territory. I Love to see this for it can be the type of positive achievement that can go further up more then some may be willing to consider and 1 is sure that if the same positive intentions were shared they would also be appreciated just as did the dolphin appreciate being assisted by another CREATOR Creation group (humanity)

Nice video presentation
of just how well CREATOR Creations of different living zones can positively interact. 1 can imagine the dolphin swimming off with an interesting share for its peers, and you never know how that may effect a human in need out in the seas.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If you liked that video then watch this one its really touching. Sorry if its been posted before

Could someone help me embed this video pls I cant get it to work thnx.www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am truly humbled by these videos...

The shark vid gave me the goose bumps, which means the diver was correct and some of them actually "decided" to help him.

Mankind has some connection with the ocean, and its a deep one (no pun).

Fingers crossed we can reconnect before we nuke/infect/irradiate ourselves.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

That was unreal!

Thank you for sharing that vid!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A wonderful reply, kudos.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

This is a very moving video on first pretenses. However, I have seen how these elephants are "trained". And did you notice that once he had finished the painting he went straight for a reward, and was then "hooked" with that sharp tool right under his fore leg (a very soft area for an elephant), essentially his arm pit..

This is not in the same league as the other vids, sorry bud. Your intensions were noble however, so Star for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Nice vid, but like the elephant one entirely staged aka trained with intelligent animals.

Any intelligent animal can be trained to perform like this with food as a reward, however, its when these intelligent animals "perform" of their own free will with no coersion from humans, that's what this thread is all about.

Good vid nonetheless!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join