It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle over 2nd amendment brings diversity/ unity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just an observation, something I've noticed as of late regarding the possible infringements on the 2nd amendment

UNITY we all know there are divides right or wrong due to ethnicity , religious background and belief , sexual preference, but I have noticed and love the fact that we as Americans standing for and upon the second amendment are from all walks of life Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Black, White, Gay lesbian Straight Leftwing, Rightwing, Male, Female.

My point is it doesn't matter where you come from what your background is we as a group have unity and the powers that be have gotten our attention using the possibility of relieving us of our rights and as always happens we stand as Americans UNITED!!!!

And please forgive if I posted this in the wrong forum just so many choices and topics on the 2nd are everywhere
edit on 1/23/2013 by geocom because: Add

edit on 1/23/2013 by geocom because: Change title slightly

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

all walks of life Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Black, White, Gay lesbian Straight Leftwing, Rightwing, Male, Female.
reply to post by geocom

That's a whole lot of people that love life and want to defend it.
And some that are quite the opposite. You got to take the good with the bad.
We all know who wins in the end.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You're mistaken.

Everybody knows gun owners are all racist white people with plantations who are afraid of a Kenyan dictator.

I mean, jeez, havent you been paying attention?

Show me one black, lesbian, democrat gun owner and I'll just write her off as an NRA plant because I know the truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Amen. Equal Opportunity For The Preservation of Life and Liberty

We The People should stand together undivisible for our civil and human rights! That's what it'll take America, the sooner we unite and live the golden rule to the best of our ability, the sooner we start to heal and corruption is brought to its knees! Unity starts at home in small candle flames.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Lol yeah people would want you to believe that bit the group I shoot with regularly puts the melt in melting pot
And that is what America is all about to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

The thread got moved as I was typing my response now in general chit chat!

top topics

join