It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution in a nutshell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Thankyou for your most intelligent posts- starred and flagged. Another thing science cannot explain is over 100 UFOs in 1 min.

www.youtube.com...

Stars for Raul and the Rat- That we originated from "bolied sea water" well I never!!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
apart from computers, flat screen TV's, Apple, Microsoft, Silicon Valley, increased food production, lowering US dependance on imported oil, etc.

All of the above is a perfect example of evolution being driven by intelligent, well for humans, design don't you think?

if you don't understand why they are completely irrelevant to natural selection then I guess perhaps the eduction system is a waste of money!

Or would you call all of the above a mistake?

No - I would call characterising them as evolution ignorance rather than a mistake.

Oh wait you think the banana was a mistake ...

thank you for telling me what I think......how terribly nice of you.

Either that or it's just a couple of posteers on here who have been a waste of taxpayers $$'s...

You can say that again, if anything public schools have helped make me one of the dumbest mrfrkrs on this planet!

sometimes people are the best at assessing themselves - case in point!
edit on 28-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Shakespeare once said that a fool thinks himself wise (Darwinists), but a wise man (Tuco) knows himself to be a fool. I say it is far better to be a wise fool than simply a fool...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abc.net.au...
Language in junk DNA

So the scientists looked at a very long bit of DNA, and made artificial words by breaking up the DNA into "words" each 3 rungs long. And then they tried it again for "words" 4 rungs long, 5 rungs long, and so on up to 8 rungs long. They then analysed all these words, and to their surprise, they got the same sort of Zipf Law/straight-line-graph for the human DNA (which is mostly introns), as they did for the human languages!

There seems to be some sort of language buried in the so-called junk DNA! Certainly, the next few years will be a very good time to make a career change into the field of genetics.

Seems we have Creators! There is intelligent design for this school.

Couple that with the findings in quantum physics that there isn't really much matter here to even matter, and other findings that this is like a hologram, and the thing about holograms, is they're a technology and inventions basically, don't really understand why so many bought into Darwinism which was only ever a "theory".

www.cosmicfingerprints.com...

So which is DNA more like?

Is DNA more like stalactites and stalagmites and tornadoes and hurricanes and snowflakes and fractals? Or is DNA more like music, maps, computer programs and Chinese?

It’s definitely in the second category. Absolutely there is no question about it. So what we have here is that between the world of chaos and patterns and the world of designs and information there is a huge chasm. A huge chasm. The pattern of DNA is not like a language. It is a language. By any formal definition of language it is a language.

astroengine.com...
Is the Universe a Hologram

harsforn.livejournal.com...
DNA Quantum Holography
edit on 28-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Great points and information. But I don't think Darwinists want facts, if they did it would be the death of Darwinism. That's never going to happen, far too many Darwin worshipers. Worshipers are the life blood of all die hard religions...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufojas
Hi Sleeper,

Thankyou for your most intelligent posts- starred and flagged. Another thing science cannot explain is over 100 UFOs in 1 min.

www.youtube.com...

Stars for Raul and the Rat- That we originated from "bolied sea water" well I never!!

Hi jas,

It takes intelligent life to detect intelligent life. I don't think monkeys are smart enough to detect intelligent life, or maybe they are smarter than humans, monkeys have managed to get humans to take care of them and feed them at all the zoos around the world. Just watch out for flying monkey poop, monkeys like tossing that stuff at their human cousins. Kind of reminds me of the insults thrown at me on this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, our cats seem to know who's on top, and light up immediately when they see my son's face, for the meats coming. And only one plays the purr game at times, the other is extremely grumpy and will rarely let the workers so much as dare to pet her, or think she's supposed to be a purr machine.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Evolution happens all around us every second of the day...and right before our eyes.
Look at the evolution of the computer and the constant never ending evolution of operating systems and software so that computers and computer users can advance their way of doing things in this forever changing world.

Look at how far cars have evolved the last hundred years...from the horse and buggy to the horseless carriage and now to cars that practically drive themselves... and soon will drive themselves.

Computers and cars have evolved on their own specifically to make people's lives easier...yeah, same reasoning as Darwinism.

Humans have evolved cars, computers, those flying machines started by the Wright brothers, microwave ovens, hybrid plants, skyscrapers and toilet paper using the human brain.

There is "always" some form of intelligence behind evolution, whether it is pond scum, animals, insects, human brains or machines, somebody/something intelligent has its finger in the mix and designs the outcome. The idea of everything happening by "chance" is absurd.

My opinion is that Darwin and Religion are way off the mark when it comes to what is going on in this "intelligently" run universe.

Good to hear. Keep in mind that there are in fact many others out there who agree with you. It is only that the Dogmatic zealots yell the loudest!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A look beyond evolution, though this isn't a push towards the control based religions nor is it a push towards the karmic/entrapment based anti christ, dark side satanic elements running this world. We're supposed to find our Souls and Infinite Strength here and flow. I don't go for thrones and kings and pyramids. Supermans inverted pyramid is my cupt of tea, equality and infinite Family of Love.

Its when people start telling you a story, or what to believe based on findings. Empty your mind, reach within.

EUKARYOTIC CELLS - A Devastating Blow For the Fairytale of Evolution! Carl Gallups Explains.

Inner Life Of A Cell - Full Version

Harvard Cell Animation.mp4

When I see them promoting this, it makes me wonder, what Box they're trying to shove a person into? While there is a creation here, we're participating, we're equal parts of infinity and remember your soul has lots of forgiveness and likes to recover from hellzones to be in the most positive way. Don't let them put you into the boxes.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

EUKARYOTIC CELLS - A Devastating Blow For the Fairytale of Evolution! Carl Gallups Explains.

EUKARYOTIC CELLS - a stepping stone in the evolutionary tree - a university that practices real science explains

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You don't see the intelligence design. DNA is a computer program type language. This is like a hologram. Clues are all around.

Its not at all what we think!

Those cells are specialized and even back in the 70's and 80's in Omni magazine and Science Digest when scientist were not just corporate properties but voiced real theories they speculated on how it appeared, that evolution wasn't correct, but that diversity was programmed to occur. Those things that became elephants were different than the things that became great apes.

I don't write anything to put anyone in a box. I don't steer anyone into religious organizations. But when you look at the school, and examine the library of information here, and think deeply, you can see that there aren't equal sides. Pyramids and control grid is scarcity. Equality and Love is Abundance. But it does take work, and overcoming things that we're doing to be in such a rotten world.

So, I don't really think it matters if you believe in evolution or if you believe in intelligent design, as long as you believe in others and yourself and positive solutions and Love.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You don't see the intelligence design.

Nor even a dsigner.

DNA is a computer program type language. This is like a hologram.

Meaningless drivel

Those cells are specialized and even back in the 70's and 80's in Omni magazine and Science Digest when scientist were not just corporate properties but voiced real theories they speculated on how it appeared, that evolution wasn't correct, but that diversity was programmed to occur. Those things that became elephants were different than the things that became great apes.

You didn't bother to read that page I linked to, did you?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Love...
edit on 3-2-2013 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Speaking of a different kind of evolution, the concepts of cultural, societal, technological, and the link you posted online:

www.bbc.co.uk...
Viewpoint: Megatrends that will change everyone's lives

Which was quite an article. Wish you could make a thread on this, not sure if ATS is up to discussing this, such as the economy boosts of space age industry. While I found the article interesting, the things that are irreconcilable, are the dribbles of technology, the artificial lies that keep greed and corruption in place, and keep humanity in artificial bubble of dirty fossil fuels, while countless murders have taken place of those who have found solutions. Ie. they want to throw nuclear waste in our scrap metals (and already have to some extent), while an inventor who discovered nuclear waste could be neutralized/eliminated, and turned into energy in the process was murdered.

Cold fusion, or any form, accomplished by explosion, not implosion? By smashing things together, when that little pistol shrimp is designed to do just that and create a cavitation bubble the temp of the sun's corona, via true cold fusion, implosion, where the sound and kinetic discharge changes the resonance and the atoms release energy?

First of all, we're dealing with murderers, dripping with the blood of sacrificial victims, children, civilians in wars, the world in general, radiated and poisoined out of its tree, destroyed food, healthy heritage food, and poisoned it so we're eating agent orange dna wired into our russet potatos, and I could smell this in the oil and started heaving.

What kind of world is this article hinting at? That the blood sucking murderers can dribble out their form of carrots to the public, oh, but make sure you pay, pay, pay, pay, for each and every mile you drive, AND to do that, better be employed at an unethical business that you'd have to be pretty unquestioning and have pretty thick skin to work for. I won't buy an apple product for example, as they just installed suicide nets in China, you can google the story.

Mcdonalds is a fine place for university students to work, while we're being fed GMO and very questionable meat?

So what is this world, some carrot to allow the most evil villians of the cosmos to keep on tearing into human flesh while ruling.

A part of growing up and evolving spirit, spirit evolution, is to grow consciousness, awareness, integrity, ethics, compassion, empathy!

Like the article was interesting but under the thumbs of blood sucking bload soaked greed leaders. We have to look at their faces and our childrens and would be insane in the membrane to sacrifice our children to their system.

In addition, what about all the "prison" countries? Lets pretend for one minute that every single starving child and citizen of Madagascar, of North Korea, was a fiend in their last lives: how best does one learn Love? By having it modeled in early childhood. And any councellor knows you can break loving children too, with massive abuse!

I'd like to discuss how we can obtain a just and loving system without this abuse, because otherwise anyone with conscious has to gather their loved ones and somehow opt out and wait for the ones forcing them here to reveal themselves and send these judgmental ETs to the corner, because you can't participate in this corruption in any way. Else the blood coating the PTB splash on us.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

this is a fight you wont win. "evolution"

the world was created by an intelligent being, just not in 7 days or any of that nonsense. the being behind our creation is immense compared to us, to our perspective it would appear to be a star. but in reality this being is dwarfed by its "elders"

everything has a weakness, even a God.

we are a mix of the natural species who inhabited this earth, in fact many planets contain species of moderate intelligence lets say compared to a dog or dolphin.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Sleeper is a far cry from religious and the 7 day argument, but this is a hologram, that is a technology, and the Higher Ups/Family are the Creators/Designers and Programmers of this Universe and our school, ie our neck of the woods.

The Classic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ranting children running around in their crib.
Jeezus Sleeper! Did Milton put you up to this? The damn fine print....eh?
It's their nap time now but don't tell them the bedtime story about their pets are nothing more than soul-less robots.

Maybe I'm not helping.....how unevolved of me.

V

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by sleeper

Do you mean like the engineer in the movie "Prometheus" ?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join