It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga leads SECOND night of partying at private White House soiree...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah it's just a drop in the leaky bucket. Small change, paid for by corporate donations, with the money they stole from WE THE PEOPLE, one drop at a time.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Tony Bennett is alive? I could've sworn I briefly heard he had died last year, must've been some viral lie or something....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Last time I saw him he was singing at some New Year's bash in NYC. My kid asked why all the girls screamed when they saw Beeber, but nobody screamed when Bennett was on. LOL.
edit on 23-1-2013 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who cares who or how many dollars they spent? .. They can always print more..
2nd

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Pocket change. Bush's 2nd cost 40 million. Let's take inflation into account and say it's 25% more. That 50 million. Hell, do corporations even cut a cheque for an amount that small?

I'm usually pretty leewayey (tolerant? it must be late) about inaug parties;
because it's like the adrenalin dump of the election is long gone, and one
gets a chance to build up his/it's immune system for a legendary bender.
But on the other hand MILLIONS for a party? I'm not asking what they ate,
but the drinks can get pricey. Conversely, there's a glut on Jeroboams of
Chateau Mauled Rothschild until Super Bowl Sunday. Should get a deal...
Back to warped reality. If the corporations footed the bill, check. The main,
big players all got tax breaks and we plebs took up the slack, am I far off
yet? Who's stuck with the tab on this one? OK about 170 million taxpayers,
and I propose to kick in 29.4 cents just to see John M. with a cranium
crankin' hangover. For that matter and the prayer answered it won't happen
for I hope another month-- Gaga can come over and steal a few drags off my
Camel unfiltered too. I love Brooklynettes, especially in Bahpomeat ROFL.
For the rest of the hangers-on... when the jumbo oxymoron shrimp turn
translucent DON'T WARN THEM. Famous people need lug too... and if
we're lucky antidote for Corexit 9527. Hey, is there one??

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

So Obama is a Lady Gaga fan now? Glad I didn't vote for him then. But in all seriousness, shouldn't they have all been worn out from the first nite of partying? These government parasites should be out doing their job, not flouting their wealth in the American people's faces.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

If you are really interested in costs. Go to deathandtaxesposter.com

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
Last time I saw him he was singing at some New Year's bash in NYC. My kid asked why all the girls screamed when they saw Beeber, but nobody screamed when Bennett was on. LOL.
edit on 23-1-2013 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

Zayo, Tony has probably been on oregano oil based life extension for
the last 15 years... he's outlived 90% of his even female fan base.
But I'm still here, mighty: and I'd play bass for you free in a heartbeat.
You wanna see Gaga get smackdowned, let Tony do "Trashed".
WTF if Pat Boone can do Deep Purple, why not Tony on Sabbath mk.3?
"... Thank you Mr. Miracle, I won't get trashed today." LMAO
Maybe not, too old school. How about C.Corpse instead.. tux shreddin'

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

"I'm just curious, as I look through all these photos, who is paying for this? I want to know how and why these people are partying until 3 am while the rest of the country can barely feed itself? "

you must have been one of the ones sold on

"change , change we need"

heres the answer and its a real shocker: we paid for most of it, and they DONT CARE wow gee shocker, he cant get fired, he just won lol same as the last time they threw a party over 450k of it was our money so those dbags could have champgne and caviar

but to be fair, there were many balls to attend and most had tickets or cover prices starting at 60$ to thousands for the more private balls. so they may have made a bit just off those, but i doubt it. considering the last party they threw cost taxpayers. and some actors or shows may have been donated to kiss obumas ass.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
reply to post by TFCJay

I am sure it cost more than my family will earn in the next 4 years. It must be nice to spend money like it isn't yours!

I would wager it cost more than mine, yours and a whole slew of other ATS members put together for the next 4 years.

Hey but if we are lucky, we can all wait out back, in the alley and hope for some scraps. I hear the scraps are very tasty from the White House.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Look closely. What do you see? The Phoenix has a gander, a see!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'd rather kept myself out of this whiny discussion but I just had to point out something: Obama is THE PRESIDENT. He's the most important celebrity in the world, so if he feels like having a big ol bash for himself, WHO CARES?? World leaders are typically rich and famous, so thats who they probably hang out with too....get over your small town america poor hard workin Budweiser mentality, and drink some champangne once n' awhile.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Really, what’s so special about it? It’s just the usual reptilian behaviour pattern. They party, fully enjoy life, have fun, pour our money down the drain, and are on the side committedly setting up “terrorism”, to pretty entertain us and keep us busy. While we pay, work, bleed, and die. Hasn’t, among many others, a guy called David Icke relentlessly been depicting and predicting exactly that for years? So what's so surprising about it. Oops, they did it again.

edit on 24-1-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by restlessinMT
reply to post by TFCJay

I am sure it cost more than my family will earn in the next 4 years. It must be nice to spend money like it isn't yours!

I would wager it cost more than mine, yours and a whole slew of other ATS members put together for the next 4 years.

Hey but if we are lucky, we can all wait out back, in the alley and hope for some scraps. I hear the scraps are very tasty from the White House.

Ya I'm gagging on this concept all the time because it seems they are hosting/parting/on some vacation (any of them- Obama daughters included) and we the people are paying for their blind extravagance and they really seem to enjoy rubbing into... well everyone. I am all for a celebration but for days, when so many of his people are struggling. Not a positive message to us all. More like a F something to us all! Arrogance and greed is devouring this world.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Let's see .... where did I put that quote about absolute power.... ??

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow, that's the first time I think Lady Gaga dressed appropriately for an event.

She looks very beautiful in that white dress.

Almost didn't recognize her without her steak wardrobe.

I love her, she's awesome with a beautiful voice.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So I guess you are not one of those who hates corporate influence on govt. They are all scratcing each other's backs. It's a disgusting display, as everything the Obamas have done reflects their belief that they are better and more important than the people they are enslaving.

But not to worry. The meek shall inherit the earth, not the overbearing, vulgar Elites.
edit on 23-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Let them eat cake!

No shame..

I can hardly type a 3d line.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
All right, I just want to know to clear this up, if I throw a big two-week party based on money that I earn myself is that going to cause anyone to get jealous? Because I think that's perfectly within my rights.
edit on 23-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

No, but who said the Obamas paid for their party? DIdn't you get the memo that some corporations footed the bill? Obamas got a lot of monied interests willing to sponsor him. Nevertheless, people foolishly believe that he is for the downtrodden "99%".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Who is paying for it? WE are paying for it! Vacations, lavish parties, massive armed protection, and on and on and on. I sincerely hope that enough people become fed up that they stop supporting, completely, and and all "entertainers" that participate in this robbery of the American people. Not one album sold, one video watched, anything. Cut off the idiot celebrities donating money, and let them go broke. That would send a message.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join