It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga leads SECOND night of partying at private White House soiree...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

He can't have done that bad if the majority of the American public voted him in for a second term.

He seems like the most down to earth president you guys have ever had.

I say let him enjoy the moment, then judge him on the next 4 years.

edit on 23/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
He can't have done that bad if the majority of the American public voted him in for a second term.

He seems like the most down to earth president you guys have ever had.

I say let him enjoy the moment, then judge him on the next 4 years.

Is that an Obama endorsement or that you have had WAY worse leaders?

ETA: Thus experience in the political arena.
edit on 23-1-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Apparently, I have connections. I must, because I just shelled out who-knows-how-much to pay for Lady Gaga to play at a party that I wasn't even invited to. I wonder if they'll return the favor and have the federal government subsidize my birthday....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I've lived through Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Tony Blair, Gordon brown and David Cameron........enough said.

Mind you, despite other peoples opinions, I actually thought Tony Blair wasn't that bad, just followed America too much.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

What's wrong with everyone! No one is suggesting this was an evil ritual. Lady Gaga, funny songs, late hours.. has illuminati conspiracy all over it. What happened to you, ATS?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So...they are parting at the White House; celebrating.

I say...party on...rock steady...and get funky now!

"Shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake, shake your booty; shake your booty."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton

What's wrong with everyone! No one is suggesting this was an evil ritual. Lady Gaga, funny songs, late hours.. has illuminati conspiracy all over it. What happened to you, ATS?

What happened? As another poster mentioned... Double Digit unemployment in far too many areas of the nation with rising unemployment across the board. 17 trillion in National Debt putting us #1 by an unthinkably HUGE margin over any other nation on Earth for bankrupt status while still spending like a drunken binge.

A full shooting war in one nation while we're in low intensity on/off fighting in several others ....and absolutely no end in sight...in fact, the promise of additional places to come, not least of which the South China Sea and Sea of Japan. To add to all that, the U.S. hasn't even HAD a budget in 4 years and all that comes to a head AGAIN next month ....after they kicked the can a real short distance at the end of December.

^^^ THAT is what's happened and he parties 'like it's 1999'. Well, I'd say he's partying more like it's 1861, personally. Ironically, I wrote a whole thread about how Obama DESERVED his one party day on Inauguration day ......now how MANY days does that party go into over-time? Decency doesn't cross his mind, let alone appearances.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59 "Ladies and gentlemen, if this isn't Rome, I don't know what is. If this isn't the American royalty rubbing their wealth in our face, I don't know what is. We have people living in their damn cars, people not able to pay their heating bills, people barely making ends meat... and all these people give a damn about is Lady Gaga's white dress.

Our founding fathers are rolling in their damn graves."

well said. and exactly right.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Add another useless expense that I DO NOT understand to the list. What in the world!?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All right, I just want to know to clear this up, if I throw a big two-week party based on money that I earn myself is that going to cause anyone to get jealous? Because I think that's perfectly within my rights.
edit on 23-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The man risks civil war coming after guns (while signing into law armed security for himself), signed the ndaa after saying he wouldn't and an extension to the patriot act. He also just raised taxes on the lower and middle class after saying he would never do such a thing. How is this considered down to earth? The man is a liar and a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nero fiddles while Rome burns

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
what drugs were them hypocrite's on to be partying to 3am in the morning?

Obama's are sounding more and more like the royals everyday, but in a more modern life style kinda way.

I'm in Australia and I am sick of hearing about it.

America needs to stand up and say NO.

The song "we're not going to take it" comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
who is paying for this ?

are you for real ?

OMGerd did obama eat today ?

who is paying for him to eat ?!?!?!?

I want answers !!!!!!

lol

hater

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
founding fathers rolling in their graves ?

lol

they liked to be called "your excellency" instead of mr president and franklin was a party animal

read a book
edit on 23-1-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The song "we're not going to take it" comes to mind.

Haha.. Twisted Sister.. They were great in their time.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I wonder if he ordered a drone strike on some innocent children before, or after the party.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Typical! Keep in mind, this takes place in the WH every week. Concerts, parties, dinners etc... ALL on the tax-payer's dime.

These people DISGUST me! I can't wait for this country to FINALLY go bankrupt so we can take out the trash and begin anew!!!

LOL ALL we have heard about is fiscal cliff, fiscal cliff, fiscal cliff...... and these people party like it's 1999. It amazes me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Party hardy eh...Caveat emptor.

Second.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
TBH, if I liked the guy even slightly, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I can't even stand to hear his voice so knowing about anything he's doing annoys me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join