It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else has one of these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have a blueish dot on my left lower leg, my friend also has one. I was wondering does anyone else have one. its been there for years.
edit on 23-1-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My husband has had a hard blue dot on his back for as long as I have known him. It looks similar to a pencil stab wound only bigger. And he swears he was never stabbed by a pencil.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It sounds like you are describing a Blue Nevus. The cause is largely unknown. They are usually non cancerous but sometimes can be associated with melanoma. I would go see a dermatologist just to check and make sure it is benign. Without seeing a picture of it, that's all I can come up with. Also cherry angiomas especially older legions can sometimes appear bluish purple.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My Mum actually had a blue spot, like you had described, but on the top of her foot. It sort of looked like a blue mole, but was caused by some sort of special silver that somehow got under the skin and eventually built up there. Of course she got it removed some years later.

In my opinion, I think it would be best to get the spot checked out. Atleast to make sure it's not something harmful.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

i think this is the answer i was looking for..thank you.

new topics

top topics

join