It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban think Harry may have a Mental issue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

LOL! And just who do you think funded the at the time named Freedom Fighter that eventually became the Taliban? The U.S. by way of Charlie Wilson and the CIA! LOL!

Without the CIA and Charlie Wilson they would ahve all been killed by the Soviets.

Split Infinity

Before becoming president of Afghanistan, seems I recall that Hamid Karzai spent a little time in Virginia. It's quite likely that he takes his marching orders from Langley.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Of this I have no doubt.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Harry is a psychopath just like most people in the west.

Western society has a mental illness.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuntmanbob
Harry is a psychopath just like most people in the west.

Western society has a mental illness.

Yeah, we all have issues here and there just like most of the world does.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by DarknStormy

What a true aussie rod you are.Looked at your source aljazeera
Oh god I can't stop laughing.Do you really believe everything you see on the internet.
Do the best research you can and find one other case.

Try Fox

I've never seen someone laugh so hard over a photo like that.. What makes it worse is you assume its fake without proving to me that it is fake. Do you like seeing dead kids treated like that or something?

A Aussie rod like yourself,refuses to look at any other side that doesn't agree with their opinion.After your refusal to answer my first question.About you saying you despise anyone who exploits children.After you exploited them with a comment made on a photo posted by a biased source.You have proven you are a hypocrite.With no proof of the stance you take on your soapbox.

See heres the thing. You have only assumed that its fake without providing any evidence.. Do you have the ability to prove its bunk? Or are you just going to mock me? Good luck. Al-Jazeera being Bias doesn't prove anything..

You asked earlier if someone thought the photo was photo shopped.But I guess that is a mote point because you must believe every U.F.O photo you have ever seen on the internet.We know everything on the internet is true.

No, your saying that. Where do I say I believe everything on the internet. If the post is fake, why isn't it in the HOAX bin? Don't you think another member would of already debunked it? Maybe you can and I wish you luck. Actually, prove me wrong..

Heres a headstart
edit on 24-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

As usual another aussie rod response.Edited quotes to fit your stance.I was not laughing at the photo.Only the source of it.Here is my quote in full not edited.

What a true aussie rod you are.looked at your source aljazeera Oh god I can't stop laughing.Do you really believe everything you see on the internet. Do the best research you can and find one other case.I can only think of one other.Did you also see they were both tried and convicted.You can't judge a whole army by a couple actions

I've never seen someone laugh so hard over a photo like that.. What makes it worse is you assume its fake without proving to me that it is fake. Do you like seeing dead kids treated like that or something?

Another try at deflection?No you first brought that photo into the topic.So it is you who must have a source and prove it is not fake.I did not say it was fake.I said you could not prove it was real.

Now change the subject again.Anyone who would care to can go back to my original question to this poster,and see he started working this subject.To fit his needs because he couldn't answer one simple question.Which multiple post later has still not been addressed.

Don't know but hear's your quote.Now tell me again how you are a father of two,and despise anyone exploiting
children.While you grandstand on a photo that there is no creditable source for

I guess the photos of American soldiers posing with a naked child they just killed were photoshopped yeah? gets some brains about ya, your the idiot. They may aswell shoot little girls in the head for going to school.

Now answer the question without deflection.Or prove you are a aussie rod and don't

edit on 24-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When the Taliban calls someone "mental", I can't stop laughing for the next hour. Pot, kettle, you know... They should be committed to the celestial sanitarium for the rest of eternity. Harry made a small contribution to that. Thank you, Harry.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

So I cannot show a picture of what is alleged to be a soldier who has just killed a child in the Middle East because I'm using him to my advantage? People will use the girl who got shot in Afghanistan to justify their hate for the taliban in the same way.. Whats the difference? All it shows is that both sides are guilty of the same things. I don't hate our soldiers but they do some nasty things themselves.

When it comes to my kids, I would hate them to be used by someone else, especially against their will, taken advantage of more or less. That picture is beyond that, cowardly, inappropriate, barbaric, wrong. It is something I would expect to see from a 3rd world extremist who does it for fun and on a regular basis..

I see that kid and think wow, imagine if some sick f&$# like that guy with a smile on his face done the same to my daughter. And then I think, maybe that kids parents suited up and blew one of your soldiers up in honour of their kid, maybe two, three, who knows.. But I guess they would be just labelled the Taliban or something, hey? Ever thought maybe another soldier died because of that one action?

If the parents of that kid are still alive, I wonder if they have seen that photo posted all over the internet? Most likely not, they were probably dealt with after the child in the name of damage control or something. The only rods in this world are your piss weak leaders who justify genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes in the name of terror and dictatorship. And I'm not saying they agree with that photo, but they don't mind when its in another country.

The thing that really annoys me is people like you sit back and watch it happen, deny it, tell the world they deserve it and then lie about it through the media. Good luck finding a US war crime or atrocity at amnesty
it must be nice having everything on the global scene set up to keep your country out of the firing line. Just hide it for 30 years and it will go away.

Oh. I forgot, if you don't like what I said and it didn't answer your question, eat Aussie rod..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

So I cannot show a picture of what is alleged to be a soldier who has just killed a child in the Middle East because I'm using him to my advantage? People will use the girl who got shot in Afghanistan to justify their hate for the taliban in the same way.. Whats the difference?

If you still don't get what the difference is, please listen to Bill Maher:

I'm sorry, but there is a huge difference between a society which is cruel but working hard to advance itself (ours), and the one that's willfully stuck in the Middle Ages or worse, in worst possible ways such as threaten girls who dare want to go to school. #### them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I disagree that it's like a video game, because no games I have played come close to real life yet...
Maybe in 20 years it will be a lot closer but right now they are pretty cartoonish still.

So yeah, I would have to say he has mental problems if he thinks video games are this realistic yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And yous should be proud of these achievements also.

Because while you advance, you leave innocent people in your wake and these people will never forget what you have done to them. The taliban may do horrible things in Afghanistan, but the very same people you have supported in another country are doing much worse.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Because while you advance, you leave innocent people in your wake and these people will never forget what you have done to them. The taliban may do horrible things in Afghanistan, but the very same people you have supported in another country are doing much worse.

That's life. If we ever come to live in a better, more just society, good. But for now, I'm on our side, not the Taliban because frankly there is not reason to do otherwise. As to the support of the Syrian rebels or whatever you may term them - these are nasty people, but I have at least an equal distaste for the hereditary monarchy that the Assad regime is. It's just not right at all, and yes Assad also kills people.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
There is already a large thread on this, where it has been discussed that when the full interview was actually watched that he was not comparing killing to video games at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join