It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien spaceship Lands on Moon [ Google Moon ]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by snowfox
reply to post by draknoir2

Because it's supposed to be on the moon.

I am trying to tell you is :

- Download Google Earth software
- Use that software to view the Moon
- Use the coordinate provided by the OP and see every details of the object you wanted to see

What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm not interested in using a software-stitched mosaic of photo tiles to analyze particular anomaly on a particular photo. These tools are notorious for introducing artifacts and are unreliable for photographic analysis. Besides, I've already seen the "object" in question as it appears on Google moon. It could be anything, including damage to the original photo. Drawing a spaceship over it and labeling the "cockpit" and "shadow" does not make it a spaceship.

And here I was thinking I was going to the moon in the rocket ship I drew on a piece of scrap paper.

Thanks killjoy

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Looks like Druscilla is caught red handed

Memories are strange things where, sometimes one will remember something that happened as a child that you'd otherwise 'forgotten', or at least not thought about as an item of any importance.

This memory is about possibly the only time i ever saw a 'UFO'. Please note the quotations around UFO.

When I was six, in the early summer, approaching evening, I was called outside by my parents where many of our neighbors were out in the middle of the street of our little section of neighborhood, pointing up at the sky, looking through telescopes and binoculars at the 'UFO'.
My dad asked me if I wanted to see the 'UFO' too.
I got handed some, what at the time were to me enormous binoculars, where my dad then guided me whereabouts to look.
What I saw was:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by snowfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iRateGenius2397
I bet you that movie "iron sky" has TONS of truths in it.

That movie was terrible and a severely bad attempt at comedy. I was expecting it to take more of a serious approach.

Really a let down for how long it took to get that movie put together.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by draknoir2

Because it's supposed to be on the moon.

I am trying to tell you is :

- Download Google Earth software
- Use that software to view the Moon
- Use the coordinate provided by the OP and see every details of the object you wanted to see

What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm not interested in using a software-stitched mosaic of photo tiles to analyze particular anomaly on a particular photo. These tools are notorious for introducing artifacts and are unreliable for photographic analysis. Besides, I've already seen the "object" in question as it appears on Google moon. It could be anything, including damage to the original photo. Drawing a spaceship over it and labeling the "cockpit" and "shadow" does not make it a spaceship.

And here I was thinking I was going to the moon in the rocket ship I drew on a piece of scrap paper.

Thanks killjoy

Tell ya a little secret -I actually e-mailed NASA about one of those anomalies once after viewing a youtube video labeled "Apollo 20". I looked at the source photo and there was something there, and the video seemed to go from the actual view to a more detailed close up view, and it looked just like an ancient derelict. After I sent off the e-mail I stumbled upon a few other videos by the original poster, each one more sketchy than the previous. I was embarrassed.

I would love for there to be such things on the moon... it would be the coolest, but just pointing at a Rorschach splotch and declaring it a "Spaceship Landed on the Moon" is a bit premature.
edit on 23-1-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That pic is incorrect
The "cockpit" is actually the warp nacelle compartment, with the magnatomic amplification crystal and final stage intercooler chamber...aka, those neat stick things on the back of the enterprise.

Shesh..know your starships already!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Equiinox

2012 came ... and went ... and nothing happened; absolutely nothing of even the slightest remarkable-ness regarding UFOs, Alien disclosure ... nothing.

It's been how many decades now that 'modern' UFO/Aliens belief has occupied the collective unconscious, and out of all these how many decades have we once had disclosure? No.

Yet, so many of you are still so gullible, so eager to believe, despite nothing, absolutely nothing of any remark ever happening.

There was a report (I forget by what think-tank, the name escapes me) that basically states alien contact and even knowing about alien life could change the course of Humanity dramatically, cause panic, re-evaluations of religion or even a possible collapse of religion, and subsequently governments.

This report gave me a pretty good idea that as a believing skeptic it would not be in the best interest of any government to quickly release any information to the general public. About either the existence of any alien life or actual Extra-terrestrials. Especially with a large portion of government (USA at least) being represented by people who believe the earth is less then 10,000 years old

Even large percent Democrats are young earthers...

It took hundreds of years for people to believe the world was round, and not the center of the solar system, but before that you could be imprisoned or worse burned as a heretic! I see the same scenario with Zealots or paranoid Xenophobes!

Now eventually if there was life found you would have a group of people politicians, scientists (military, clergy?) who know. They would possibly be studying or trying to understand it so as to ease the population or assure them there is no worry. There would (And I believe have been) leaks, so there would be denial. There would also be reasons to keep it covered up because there is NOTHING they could do about and show the public just how infective our military is at protecting it's people. But to out-an-out announcement is ridiculous and fool-hardy and will never happen!

However...

Once people were properly conditioned through media movies/Television/Pop culture to accept extra-terrestrial life there would be a tipping point where that report would be moot. The mass of the general population would not panic and although there maybe some fringe incidents, mostly society would have adjusted to this new dynamic. How long would this take? Decades? How would we determine when disclosure would occur?

Every year a poll is taken on the belief of extra-terrestrials and each year that number increases. The Vatican makes statements that we not be alone and that is ok because we can redeem aliens. And pop culture is a glut of Aliens for more than a 1/2 century now. At some time that tipping point will be reached. But it is still baby steps...

Out of an entire universe filled with BILLIONS of Galaxies that hold BILLIONS of Stars and we are now finding that each star has at least a Planet. It has become so common that most likely EVERY star has a planet! And given our intelligence has given us radio communication and space travel in only the last 150 years...

It is extremely Naive to think we are alone and you would have to be extremely gullible to believe that this disclosure is not happening right now.
edit on 23-1-2013 by abeverage because: spelling and added p.s.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

I knew I parked somewhere around the moon, thanks!

S & F (nice find)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

I'm gonna go with a no on this one. Even with the scary music
edit on 23-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Just because you said no , i'm going to have to say yes!

Then sadly, you'd be wrong.

Wow, I didn't know someones opinion could be wrong, and yours is the right one.
should I just bow and call you the almighty right now? Or wait for another one of your (you're the only one who is right) opinions? Personally, I'm on the fence about this one, it sure doesn't look like an artifact on the image though.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
Could be a moon base built by "the secret" military space core.

It sure doesn't look like a natural artifact.

Ill go with this response, it might be some sort of base well never know if its alien or man made, it is huge. You can even see the metallic reflection on its surface. It doesnt look like anything else in the sorounding area.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

2012 came ... and went ... and nothing happened; absolutely nothing of even the slightest remarkable-ness regarding UFOs, Alien disclosure ... nothing. It's been how many decades now that 'modern' UFO/Aliens belief has occupied the collective unconscious, and out of all these how many decades have we once had disclosure? No.
reply to post by Druscilla

And, obviously, no-one was expecting anything to happen.

How long has it occupied the modern collective unconscious? However long "modern" is defined to be.

Ever since it emerged into popular culture, with art imitating life, such as films (Close Encounters). Not the other way round of course.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
old photo, heres a copy www.apocalypsejohn.com...
its just dark coloured ejecta and shadow from an impact crator.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by PLAYERONE01

You're right. Chances are it's a 200 meter long flying saucer landing on the moon that one guy on YouTube happened to find using Google moon. A source many here, including myself, think is doctored whenever Google is told. Instead of just being a photo error from a telescope hundreds of thousands of miles away. Or a rock formation. .

Yep. You're right. Definitely. No way theres a 99% chance its nothing more than an anomaly. More like 50/50.

No one is saying definitely but you, and no one but you said 50/50. But the only part you're right about is there is a chance. So why don't you quit being sarcastic with others and let people have their opinion around here, god knows we let you have yours no matter how ridiculous they are sometimes. And don't go getting mad at me for pointing you out, all I'm simply saying is you can't deal in definite, and should respectfully let others have their opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Assuming that one day, there shall be some 'disclosure?', how the 'eck the medias and Governments will be able to slowly 'condition' us makes no sense to me? Assuming 'someone' knows about anything... who REALLY trusts and has faith in their Government? Then, the info filters down through agencies, then it filters down through the media, and who REALLY trusts the media, or at least the sources in which they report from?

The Government would let out maybe a half truth, a half truth of that will be let by agencies underneath them, then the media MIGHT say a half truth on their given facts!

I think, should 'The Day' ever come, it would be a little hard to hide and no one in the world would be capable of gathering the knowledge anyhow, and deciding what to do with it. If it is to be seen, we will all see it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It looks very much like this

Or of the same kind of make ( whatever alien vehicle factory it was produced in )

Detroit has serious competition

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I always question these UFO videos that are accompanied by music. I mean if you're going to take the time to add music to the video, than you really don't care to have people take your clip seriously. I would think if you captured something amazing, you would quickly want to post your video minus the music.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just a quick post to say that now I think this is not a Lunar Orbiter photo and that I am still looking for the image used by Google.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

i wish it was real but odds are, your probably right
but in the words of fox mulder: I WANT TO BELIEVE

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by suicideeddie

"its just dark coloured ejecta and shadow from an impact crator. "

As a cartographer and photogrammetrist that did contract work for NASA mapping the lunar landing missions, I can assure you that it is not material ejected from a crator.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
An alien spacecraft. Ha ha ha ha ha

You don't know hoe ridiculous that sounds.

There is something creating shadow on the moon. Have you seen the Indian face in the Sahara? Obviously it's a giant Indian aye!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I smell arrogance in your reply
Are you telling me everything posted in Google Moon is Fake ?
I think you need to research more before you claim such rubbish

It's a bit of this and a bit of that at times as regards fake, the Google stuff is subject to application, and is not always applied well, and perhaps too much of a rush to bring to market.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join