It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien spaceship Lands on Moon [ Google Moon ]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wiser people have said before me and my thought is no.

I like Druscillas post. That is where it's at.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why can this not be rocks or as some have said a scratch on the film?

Whats your opinion OP, why did you start this thread?

Do you think its an alien craft and if so what lead you to believe this?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
if water is the source of life they say then why is there no life on the moon

"The LCROSS (Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite) mission was designed to search for water ice on the Moon's surface by crashing a 2000 kg Centaur upper stage into the Moon while observing the collision from behind and examining the resulting ejecta plume. The mission reported finding significant amounts of water."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

if water is the source of life they say then why is there no life on the moon

Water is just one of the elements needed for life as we know it to form , the Moon has no life because it is bathed in radiation , has little to no atmosphere and is unsuitable for life as we know it .

Mars on the other hand has water , an atmosphere and once had a more Earth like climate .... That is where we will find life as it would have followed the water underground eking out a living in the cave systems within .

edit on 23-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox

What is your point of view regarding this object seen on the moon ?

My point of view is that it's difficult to make out the details with the "spaceship" drawn over it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No way theres a 99%
reply to post by bknapple32

But what about the one percent? Is that not the more interesting statistic?

ALS

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Equiinox

2012 came ... and went ... and nothing happened; absolutely nothing of even the slightest remarkable-ness regarding UFOs, Alien disclosure ... nothing.

It's been how many decades now that 'modern' UFO/Aliens belief has occupied the collective unconscious, and out of all these how many decades have we once had disclosure? No.

Yet, so many of you are still so gullible, so eager to believe, despite nothing, absolutely nothing of any remark ever happening.

Ah but there has been many remarkable events. All one has to do is look. Ok so nothing happened (or was going too happen) in 2012. But that is no reason to say this phenomenon doesnt exists.

Check out, the LA incident or the Washington lights. There are just so many amazingly unexplainable incidents you have to check out.

ALS
edit on 23-1-2013 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Equiinox

What is your point of view regarding this object seen on the moon ?

My point of view is that it's difficult to make out the details with the "spaceship" drawn over it.

Looks like Wally Gator wearing a collar.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I was thinking Lacoste.

But seriously, based on all the scratch lines right next to it, it looks like someone tore into the photo with an X-acto knife.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Your thought is so ..... Laughable

Are you that blind ? You need to wear spectacles and observe the skies
UFOs are flying right above your head

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Then why don't you see yourself in Google Earth ?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hey look a rock.
Good find.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

When Richard Hoagland sees this he'll be straight onto Coast To Coast AM with a special report.

If you look at the crater on the right hand side of the picture you can see that the light source is coming from the 4 o'clock position, which instantly debunks the "shadow" of the supposed ship, its shadow should be the other side.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowfox

Then why don't you see yourself in Google Earth ?

Because it's supposed to be on the moon.

And the source photo is all I would be interested in seeing anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ArMaP

That's an old one.

Indeed it is
Evidence Of Image Tampering On Google Moon

A pity that thread died so quickly. Notwithstanding what the 'vehicle/object/artifact may be, Dennisdvx was showing that inserts of different areas were being used elsewhere, I see no point to that, it's not like it was a blank space being 'filled'
edit on 23-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I am trying to tell you is :

- Download Google Earth software
- Use that software to view the Moon
- Then search the object using the coordinate provided by the OP and see every details of the object you wanted to see

edit on 23-1-2013 by snowfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowfox

I am trying to tell you is :

- Download Google Earth software
- Use that software to view the Moon
- Use the coordinate provided by the OP and see every details of the object you wanted to see

What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm not interested in using a software-stitched mosaic of photo tiles to analyze particular anomaly on a particular photo. These tools are notorious for introducing artifacts and are unreliable for photographic analysis. Besides, I've already seen the "object" in question as it appears on Google moon. It could be anything, including damage to the original photo. Drawing a spaceship over it and labeling the "cockpit" and "shadow" does not make it a spaceship.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

2012 came ... and went ... and nothing happened; absolutely nothing of even the slightest remarkable-ness regarding UFOs, Alien disclosure ... nothing.

It's been how many decades now that 'modern' UFO/Aliens belief has occupied the collective unconscious, and out of all these how many decades have we once had disclosure? No.

Yet, so many of you are still so gullible, so eager to believe, despite nothing, absolutely nothing of any remark ever happening.

If you want to revisit this thread..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, looks just like the one you speak about in YOUR own thread, then you come in here talking about how aliens and UFO's don't exist??

Make up your mind and come back into a discussion......

By the way OP to be on topic here, sorry I don't think this looks like a UFO, looks like some sort of picture error? Like the picture was torn or scratched or something?? Sorry not a picture expert at all so I don't even know what it is called, but that is what it looks like to me. Doesn't even look like a natural thing, I guess is what I am trying to say.
edit on 1/23/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That's an old one.

If I'm not mistaken that is a Lunar Orbiter (not Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter) photo, taken sometime in the 1960s.

It looks like some scratch in the photo (they were chemical, not digital photos).
edit on 23/1/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

I was about to suggest this. It's so low res that our imagination gets the best of what we want it to be.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I smell arrogance in your reply
Are you telling me everything posted in Google Moon is Fake ?
I think you need to research more before you claim such rubbish

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join