It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace the NWO you slaves!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
You think your free?

What do you think "freedom" is?

You MUST WORK a JOB to receive the main NECESSITIES of life.

You don't contribute to society. You don't like your job.

You are a CONSUMER. You do what your told.

You live the way your OWNERS say you should.

Your usually unhappy and only celebrate living on days that your ALLOWED TO.

That isn't what freedom is..

If we actually lived freely we would be allowed to build a house on land not being used and never worry about rent or mortgages or any of that nonsense. We would be allowed to farm and hunt and not have to worry about rising food costs and unhealthy additives. We wouldn't have to wear clothes if it were nice out! We certainly wouldn't get into trouble for the lack thereof. Ya' follow?

The New World Order is not about taking your non-existent freedoms.

The NWO is a ONE World Order.

It will be the fruition of what the Tower of Babel was intended to be, metaphorically speaking.

Cultural & language barriers would be gone and people think that's a bad thing?

Shill's tell you that it is a bad thing, it isn't.

It is the only chance we have to THRIVE as a SPECIES.

Until a One World Order is implemented WE WILL NOT GET CURES, only high cost treatment.

The "rights" that so many will die defending were not written to give you freedom. The context in which they were proposed is a form of enslavement. Your right to speak, your right to believe in something, your right to own a material object given with clauses and justification is a contradiction in terms.

You have the right to bear arms BECAUSE tyrannical oppressors may try to take THE LIBERTIES WE GAVE YOU..............? No.

You have the right to own a gun because you like the sound of it firing or you prefer them to crossbows or any reason under the sun that you can fathom..

You have that right because your alive.

We don't need 10 specific rights to be listed nor do we need 10 rules set in stone..

We need 1 rule and all of the freedom in the world comes along with it.

Treat people the way that you would like to be treated.

That is the key to Utopia.

/endrant

edit on 22-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Somehow i do not believe that a NWO with our current leaders would be a great thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

OUR current leaders? That is the deception.. I have no such leaders.

The NWO, better put One World Order, is coming whether we like it or not.

What is better than accepting it is embracing it.

Fighting it is futile.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Bush Sr. was just a talking head. He didn't even understand the ramifications of what he was saying.. He just read the cue card.

Ron Paul however did understand what he was saying, and that would be fine and dandy if we were living in colonial times but we aren't. US citizens are not better than anyone else, not by a long shot.

"I have argued against our participation in the UN for years because it compromises our sovereignty."

Ok Ron..... I understand Ron Paul is the 2nd coming of Christ incarnate to alot of you folks but your missing the point.

Embracing the NWO is letting them dig they're own graves.
edit on 22-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Speak for yourself, friend. History repeats itself. It won’t last. Maybe for a few years. However, who is going to weld their weapons for them? Ordinary people. Have dogs never bitten their owners? These clowns still need people to do their bidding for them. They can’t do anything on their own. What happens if all of what you say goes down, yet the militaries of the world disobey? They go no one, and in all likelihood either they all go under ground indefinitely or are simply eliminated - clearly the best thing for the human population and the world in general. Rodent scum.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thats how they got us brainwashed with false terminology.

New World Order? What a joke.

Its actually the Old World Order, and they got us chasing our tails trying to stop something that happened 100years ago.

Global govt? Its already here right under our noses and we dont even smell it! Ever heard of the United Nations?
They DO have teeth, sharp ones. Google World Bank, IMF, Bank of International Settlements.

Hahaha. Mind control 101

I am here to break you free. But you must make the final choice.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
Speak for yourself, friend. History repeats itself. It won’t last. Maybe for a few years. However, who is going to weld their weapons for them? Ordinary people. Have dogs never bitten their owners? These clowns still need people to do their bidding for them. They can’t do anything on their own. What happens if all of what you say goes down, yet the militaries of the world disobey? They go no one, and in all likelihood either they all go under ground indefinitely or are simply eliminated - clearly the best thing for the human population and the world in general. Rodent scum.

YES!!! Ok, you got it. I think you misinterprated what I was saying a tad but you get it.

The NWO is coming, a One World Order that will eliminate cultural and language barriers. TPTB are so pompous they think they keep us enslaved and make it easier for them to maintain control this way.

It will backfire and they will be the ones running and hiding.

Thats what I'm trying to say, the NWO will be a good thing eventually because it will be run on our terms, not theirs.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I will never embrace the NWO and the only owner that I have is
my husband!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

First, so you have never done anything begrudgingly for your husband/owner? Idk a good example... grab him a beer while your helping the kids with they're homework to temporarily appease him only to chew him out later?

Secondly, why do you say your husband owns you? Are you a mail order bride or from a country/religion that looks upon marriage that way?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Off-topic...
1.I always keep cold beer in the fridge for my husband.
2.My youngest child is 38 years old.
3.My husband wears the pants in our house and I wear the skirts.
4.I am a born in the U.S.A. american,patriotic,gun owning mama!

On-topic...As one member has already posted this is not a NWO
it is history repeating itself.The OWO is rearing it's ugly head again.

top topics

join