It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan got flu shot from Dr. Oz last week.. Now has the flu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Great thread OP S&F
Don't get the shot...don't get the flu!
We are in a state of Vaccine Madness right now...check out the experimental meningitis vaccinations being done on those African children. There are two threads here at ATS about the bad reactions.

I feel sorry for the masses who rush out and get these flu shots while Big Pharma execs are laughing their way to the bank!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No slight intended. The Rabbit avatar was just too tempting , so decided to address the question to you kind Sir, you answers after all , are usually quite logical and to the point, nipping nonsense to the curb, and back to topic.

I hope Piers gets well soon , and hopefully has learned his lesson.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's not the flu. Just a little case of karma..

May want to quarantine him so others dont catch it.

There are much more important things in this world than uh,..that guy.

edit on 22-1-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
YOU CAN NOT GET THE FLU FROM THE FLU SHOT!! The flu shot WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT cause the flu.
I'm not saying that you should get the flu shot, or advocating any vaccines but I get so sick of reading this crap!! If he has the flu there are a dozen different reasons for it. Not to mention that you only remain asymptomatic for about 24-48hrs after being exposed to when you exhibit symptoms therefore if he got the flu from the the flu shot he would have gotten sick the next day , or day after, not a week later. If your going to make claims like this have the facts to back it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
He got the shot and still got the flu.

1. WTF
2. Who cares where he got it? He got it!
3. A toast to whomever gave it to him.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chansi3

Oh heck.... I offer my sincere apologies then with a tall glass of a premium vintage of carrot juice. 100% my bad and I simply misunderstood. Errr.... I appreciate your kind and friendly reply given my poor take on your msg.

On Topic: Hopefully Piers does get better soon, actually. It wouldn't break my heart to see the world missing his little nuggets of.....err...wisdom (
) for a couple days anyway but in the spirit of just being a decent person ..I'd never wish TRUE harm on the guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr
He got the shot and still got the flu.

1. WTF
2. Who cares where he got it? He got it!
3. A toast to whomever gave it to him.

Champagne anyone!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I'll leave the points about flu symptoms from the flu shot to others who may know a whole lot more in terms of the modern stuff. However...... You seem to be forgetting one of the largest incidents for public screw ups that DOES cause many of us to tell them where to stick their flu shot.

Only young Lewis died from the swine flu itself in 1976. But as the critics are quick to point out, hundreds of Americans were killed or seriously injured by the inoculation the government gave them to stave off the virus.

According to his sister-in-law, John Kent of President Avenue in Lawrence went to his grave in 1997 believing the shot from the government had killed his first wife, Mary, long before her time.

Among other critics are Arthur M. Silverstein, whose book, "Pure Politics and Impure Science," suggests President Gerald Ford's desire to win the office on his own, as well as the influence of America's big drug manufacturers, figured into the decision to immunize all 220 million Americans.
Source

I'd mentioned this in another thread quite some time ago but THIS specific fiasco almost killed a very kind man I knew growing up. He was very much like Mr Miyagi in Karate Kid. Not the Karate part....but a very very kind Japanese gentlemen who I'll always remember fondly. He was kind despite having enjoyed the hospitality of a California Internment Camp during the war. All that...to almost be killed by a flu shot...that one is documented fact as happening, not guess work. The only guessing is HOW MANY actually did die of illness brought on in connection to taking President Ford's brilliant idea of a national vaccination.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Now he needs to go through the very safe naked body scanner a few hundred times.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Heh...I bet Piers being the PIG he is, will probably become contagious and spread a mutated varient of the flu to everyone around him.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RN311
YOU CAN NOT GET THE FLU FROM THE FLU SHOT!! The flu shot WILL NOT I repeat WILL NOT cause the flu.
I'm not saying that you should get the flu shot, or advocating any vaccines but I get so sick of reading this crap!! If he has the flu there are a dozen different reasons for it. Not to mention that you only remain asymptomatic for about 24-48hrs after being exposed to when you exhibit symptoms therefore if he got the flu from the the flu shot he would have gotten sick the next day , or day after, not a week later. If your going to make claims like this have the facts to back it up.

Woah settle down there. I don't know which member claimed that the flu shot gives you the flu, but it wasn't me. I'm simply saying it doesn't prevent you from getting the flu . Get it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RN311

What are you talking about? Just because we live in an 'instant' world where everything seemingly turns on/off in seconds, doesn't mean vaccinations work like that.
It takes weeks for a body to build an immunity. So theoretically you can get the shot at 2PM and catch the flu on your way home!

It's dumb and unnecessary.

I hope everyone realizes how dependent this world wants to make each and every one of us on virtually everything. We (think we) need them to teach us, direct us, think for us, choose for us and now.....immunize us because we have bodies that can't fight a cold/flu

So now they have hold of our bodies and minds. Only thing left is our soul.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't think you all understand how the flu vaccine works. It contains an inactive form of the flu virus, which when injected triggers an immune response. Which gives you flu like symptoms and it usually starts within a few days to a week after recieving the shot. So what Mr. Morgan is experiencing is only symptoms of the flu vaccine itself and not of the actual Flu virus.
edit on 23-1-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Wow ATS is going down hill, wishing him dead and laughing about it......

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey there is something you are all missing here.The good news is, he is now sterile and can't reproduce.Not that there ever was a woman that hard up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'll stick with washing my hands often, not touching my eyes and mouth without clean hands, eating organic raw clean fruits and veggies (All hail the Nutribullet
) and taking a multivitamin and extra Vitamin C instead of some "manufactured" flu shot.

I've heard 2 different outcomes of the current flu shot; multiple sources say "THIS YEAR "they" got the right flu vaccine out," and "THIS YEAR the flu shot is worthless because it's a different strain of virus."

It's the same every year. They tell you it's good and push flu shots like crazy THEN they tell you last season's flu shots were the wrong ones for that strain.

Follow the money...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My mom is a nurse and usually gets a few extra shots, I usually give myself one and can honestly say I haven't had more than the common cold since I started doing this 3 or 4 years ago I still have a full vile of last seasons vaccine still in my fridge.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
My mom is a nurse and usually gets a few extra shots, I usually give myself one and can honestly say I haven't had more than the common cold since I started doing this 3 or 4 years ago I still have a full vile of last seasons vaccine still in my fridge.

Maybe that's what is causing your constipation 're: your current mood

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It takes about two weeks for you to *begin* to build antibodies to influenza after you receive the inoculation.

If you were infected already, or become exposed in the first four to six weeks, you won't have sufficient resistance to stave it off. Although it may be reduced in severity and duration.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

No I'm stopped up from all the crap being fed to us by this government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join