It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan got flu shot from Dr. Oz last week.. Now has the flu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Funny thing is, while we were watching Dr. Oz give Piers the flu shot on Piers' show last week, my wife said "it's gonna be so funny when he gets the flu". Of course we assumed even if that were to happen, we wouldn't hear about it. But just now on Piers Morgan Tonight, he admitted he has the flu and made some reference to needing to have a chat with Dr. Oz.

Here's a clip of Piers getting the shot last week

Hopefully soon I'll also be able to post the clip of him saying he has the flu, I just haven't seen anybody post online about it yet (he just mentioned it like 5 minutes ago live on CNN).

Just thought it was absolutely hilarious. Personally I think the flu shot is complete bull. I never get it and never get the flu. My mom gets the shot every year and usually gets the flu every year as well.

Good job Piers
edit on 22-1-2013 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
rofl, poor baby

I don't think he realizes just how little anyone cares. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll kick the bucket.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is just so delicious.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well then, we have a conspiracy alright. Dr. Oz conspired to make Pier's the latest guinea pig of the flu vacine. Evidence recorded on live T. V. Could we ask for any better proof of collusion? Now to get Dr. Oz to admit guilt, that will be for another day.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
with all the enemies piers has made in the united states, he is either the stupidest man in america or the bravest.

my bet its his extreme arrogance.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Piers Morgan may be the pig they use as a mixing vessel to create the zombie virus..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
This is just so delicious.

Laughing even harder now. I love how you put this.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Inb4 TPTB starts a attack on the medical field. O and those shots are useless haven't ever had one at the age of 18 and have Verne once been sick or had the flu. Vaccines are just a chance for the government to put more controlling substances in your body.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Piers Morgan may be the pig they use as a mixing vessel to create the zombie virus..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Insert pic of smiley rolling on its side and laughing. I am dying here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr

Originally posted by Advantage

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Insert pic of smiley rolling on its side and laughing. I am dying here.

HAH! Im just glad someone got my joke.

+2 more 
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
Inb4 TPTB starts a attack on the medical field. O and those shots are useless haven't ever had one at the age of 18 and have Verne once been sick or had the flu. Vaccines are just a chance for the government to put more controlling substances in your body.

And make an insane amount of money in the process. All anyone needs to know is that in 2004, when there was a shortage of the flu shot, and 40% (nearly HALF) of those who normally get the shot were not able to, there was no increase in flu cases. # doesn't work

link   
So.... How sure are we that was actually a flu shot and not saline for the cameras? When talking heads start giving each other shots? I gotta wonder. Yes indeed. Especially THOSE two talking heads. Piers Morgan is about as genuine in my opinion as a $3 bill. Dr Oz is someone I don't have anything against but I'll bet he does what he's told to do if he wants to hold that very lucrative contract he has for his appearances, too.

Gee... I hope Piers isn't too sick to be on his show. I mean, the humanity of it...to miss a night or two of his wisdom? Whatever shall we do?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chansi3
Well then, we have a conspiracy alright. Dr. Oz conspired to make Pier's the latest guinea pig of the flu vacine. Evidence recorded on live T. V. Could we ask for any better proof of collusion? Now to get Dr. Oz to admit guilt, that will be for another day.

If you have ever heard what Joe Rogan thinks of Dr OZ you would already know this, and they are friends...

OZ...
He would never admit that..

And this is why we don't trust wizards anymore... Especially those of OZ.
The man behind the curtain has a paycheck.

Cool.

Meanwhile I don't even want to give pierce any attention.. I have faith in humanity, but somehow I just can't include him. He's a tool, so I may as well use him as the media does as the whore he is.

They would not fake the shot.. In their warped minds it protects them... My girl keeps letting schools give her flu shots, and she always get's the flu about a week later..

Vitamin C !

edit on 1/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm honestly quite surprised that he even admitted that he indeed got the flu after getting the shot. I would have expected for him to either take a sudden "vacation", or blame the obvious scratch in his voice on shouting at the TV while watching a nail-biter cricket match the night before or something

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So.... How sure are we that was actually a flu shot and not saline for the cameras? When talking heads start giving each other shots? I gotta wonder. Yes indeed. Especially THOSE two talking heads. Piers Morgan is about as genuine in my opinion as a $3 bill. Dr Oz is someone I don't have anything against but I'll bet he does what he's told to do if he wants to hold that very lucrative contract he has for his appearances, too.

Gee... I hope Piers isn't too sick to be on his show. I mean, the humanity of it...to miss a night or two of his wisdom? Whatever shall we do?

Yes, this is a great point that I've thought about. Either way they shot themselves in the foot, cause it's not like now he can say "well what I got wasn't actually the flu shot, so this doesn't mean it doesn't work". In any case, I think it's hilarious

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
I'm honestly quite surprised that he even admitted that he indeed got the flu after getting the shot. I would have expected for him to either take a sudden "vacation", or blame the obvious scratch in his voice on shouting at the TV while watching a nail-biter cricket match the night before or something

he actually believes the bull... He only pretends to be smart. I can tell by his eyes.. You can always see the level of awareness there, and he has little.. A shill who doesn't know it, yet fights so hard, so that he doesn't have to think..
What a pansy little brit...

Doesn't represent the English very well at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So...... if it wasn't the flu vaccine, if it wasn't saline, when should we expect the Zombies? Will the incubation time vary or do we need to drag out our trusty bug-out bags A.S.A.P. ? ETA for incoming Zombies, estimation will be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chansi3

Umm... I'm not quite sure why that question was in a reply straight to me? I've never supported any 'zombie' theory and find that whole thing utterly absurd. The Government seems to like it though by how they've used that scenario basis for seminars and training events. I guess it's like using "Pineland" as the fictional nation army training is sometimes based against as the enemy...or was a long time ago anyway. Fictional, non-existent so no one can possibly be offended?

Of course..they're in trouble if a Special Interest Group representing the Zombie vote pops up. These days? Heck....I'm not sure I'd even be shocked anymore.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Every time I have gotten the shot, I was warned that I might be symptomatic at some point over the following weeks.

I can't imagine Mr. Morgan had anything more then mild symptoms.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join