It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Benefits of the ALOE VERA -You might be surprised!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I probably keep my house too cold in the winter to grow an Aloe Vera plant. Where is the best place to buy the pure gel? I know Walgreens sells an Aloe Vera gel, but with all the other stuff in the tube, you can't tell what percentage of actual Aloe is in it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

i lived in a house with virtually no heating for 10 years and my aloe thrived, give it a go

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's a link. make up your own minds.

I have heard a lot of good things about Aloe vera, I personally use it on my skin, from the plants I have out in the back garden.

Taken in juice form, 1 table spoon a day is ok, tastes like s#@t but does no harm, does it do any good? I don't know, I havn't been to the doctors in 20 years so can't comment on that

You can buy it from the link provided if you are so inclined.

I posted the link because I knew there were farms here in Australia, I would be suprised if there are none in US

aloeveraaustralia.com.au...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Don't use it as lube it burns

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Apart from application and digestion of the plant, simply having it around has proven benefits of many kinds. Such as air purification etc.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Rodriguez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

What I'm about to offer here are my own opinion statements about aloe vera's healing benefits.

I'll take a look at the studies. I doubt they'll actually say what the author is claiming.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

The author seems to be in business selling Aloe. I have been using Aloe Vera for two years. Didn't find any benefits. Instead I developed Asthma. I still have half a gallon left in my refrigerator but I quit using it. .

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Sounds great ... all these wonderful benefits. BUT - do not forget that the same plant also contains latex that can harm and damage your kidneys as well. So unless you are sure that it has been meticulously harvested just for the gel instead of getting a whole-leaf or whole spectrum product, it is best to steer clear of this 'wonderful' product! You can easily google and read the health risks in consuming improperly prepared Aloe Vera. Better be safe than be sorry. External use should be fine but ingesting it is another matter.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

Try www.iherb.com - great service and fast delivery. I buy my supplements from them. quote this code no. if you want to get a $5-10 off your first purchase: Xer-154.

Go for the concentrated gel - make sure it's gel and not juice - you do not want a whole leaf extract which can contain harmful latex in it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

you can order it online at www.iherbs.com - encapsulated aloe gel. There is a NOW FOODS brand that is quite popular. iHerbs is reliable and provide fast delivery. Try it and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join