It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent claims his ‘buddies’ are willing to start an armed revolt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi all

I know alot of you dont like ted,but i love his music and his stand on gun control.. HEs made a couple headlines lately with his gun control rhetoric.. He might be a little over the top but I think thts what we need.. Hell all the antigun stuff is way over the top.....

all I can say is keep talkin Ted because alot of people need to hear what you are saying...

there is a vidieo at the link
www.rawstory.com...

Detroit-born southern rockabilly Ted Nugent isn’t known for moderation, but from the sound of his latest comments, the re-election of President Barack Obama (D) has made him ever more extreme.

Speaking to fans during an NBC-sponsored gun show, Nugent said that Obama “is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776,” adding: “If you want another Concord bridge, I’ve got some buddies

Nugent also found himself face to face with Secret Service agents last April after he urged fans to “chop [Democrats'] heads off in November,” during the presidential election. He also warned, “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year

One of my favoritw nugent songs.. PLAY IT LOUD

edit on 22-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
While I would probably fight in a civil war (if it ends up happening in this country) I don't know if Mr. Nugent is the right guy to follow into battle.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The backlash will continue to escalate. More and more are getting the nerve to say what theyve been thinking all along, and not go along with the tyrants in DC. Its a self-perpetuating cycle as well; the more that start voicing their anti anti-freedom gun grabber views, the more that will be inspired to do the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
wouldn't it be like right out of a movie script if ted nugent took over the government and turned around the world as we know it.. Say what you will about him but he is a very smart man, and believes in the constitution, freedom, and liberty. i would vote for him, and he would kick anyone's ass in the congress that tried to pull any crap, beat their ass right on the floor in front of everyone (to show he is dominant) like the man that he is..

GO TED!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Gotta love The Nuge!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More power to you and have fun for the 5 minutes it lasts

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
NM, can't find article.

edit on 22-1-2013 by chiefsmom because: stated above

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How's the Old Heart Condition their Ted? - You wouldn't want a Heart Attack

Checked the Brakes on your Car Recently Ted? Accidents do happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
While I would probably fight in a civil war (if it ends up happening in this country) I don't know if Mr. Nugent is the right guy to follow into battle.

Then who would it be that would satisfy everyone? Eddie Murphy? Mike Tyson? Ventura? Glenn Beck? Ron Paul?

It is the division that gives them strength. The division of the people.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
wouldn't it be like right out of a movie script if ted nugent took over the government and turned around the world as we know it.. Say what you will about him but he is a very smart man, and believes in the constitution, freedom, and liberty. i would vote for him, and he would kick anyone's ass in the congress that tried to pull any crap, beat their ass right on the floor in front of everyone (to show he is dominant) like the man that he is..

GO TED!

Reminds me of that movie Idiocracy LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

GO TED!

Reminds me of that movie Idiocracy LOL

Yeah, when even the idiots are smarter than most people.

edit on 22-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

Oh please... the guy could pierce your ear with an arrow from 100 yards.

Chuck Norris envies Ted Nugent.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh Where Oh Where would this thread go, without a Piers Morgan interview.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
that's great 10 guys vs the entire u.s. government.

i'd like to see how that turns out.

obama king george? you guys elected him, you don't like him all you have to do is wait 4 years and he'll be gone.

no need to start a civil war that could last years and cost millions of lives.

you don't like what he's done, vote for the guy who say's he'll change it.

obama can't ban guns without amending the constitution. this is what is required to do so:

1. Propose An Amendment
Either Congress or the States can propose an amendment ot the Constitution.
Both Houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
Two-thirds of the State legislatures must call on Congress to hold a Constitutional Convention.
2. Ratify An Admendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.
Three-fourths of the State legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or
Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition (21st Amendment).

it's near an improbability without unanimous public support. so need to start killing federal agents and fellow americans.

edit on 22-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

That was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Threw ALL the stats IN HIS FACE

Like the gamer I am, all I have to say is Piers Morgan was PWNED!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You mean the puppet government

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that's great 10 guys vs the entire u.s. government.

i'd like to see how that turns out.

obama king george? you guys elected him, you don't like him all you have to do is wait 4 years and he'll be gone.

no need to start a civil war that could last years and cost millions of lives.

you don't like what he's done, vote for the guy who say's he'll change it.

obama can't ban guns without amending the constitution. this is what is required to do so:

1. Propose An Amendment
Either Congress or the States can propose an amendment ot the Constitution.
Both Houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
Two-thirds of the State legislatures must call on Congress to hold a Constitutional Convention.
2. Ratify An Admendment
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.
Three-fourths of the State legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or
Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition (21st Amendment).

it's near an improbability without unanimous public support. so need to start killing federal agents and fellow americans.

edit on 22-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Hence trying to shutdown the internet

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes, he says stupid things sometimes. Yes he is over-the-top a lot. But I can't help it, I just love Ted lol This probably springs from his music for me because music is my currency. But I watched every episode of his MTV reality game-show type thing he had. I think it was called "Surviving Ted", and he may come off as ultra conservative about a lot of things, but he also chose a homosexual to win his show. He has the capability to be fair in the face of issues he is passionately partisan about. Although I imagine he isn't always fair about them. He was in that instance.

I'd follow him into battle. You could drop him naked into the Amazon rainforest with a switchknife and a piece of twine and he could totally make it. Brother is well versed in weapons and survival.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ted,

I would totally be in your militia dude!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join