It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook video shows adults attacking 12-year-old girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The mother of a 12-year-old California girl is demanding justice after video surfaced of her daughter being beaten up not just by a fellow student, but two adults.

“I’m beyond mad,” the girl’s mother told KTLA-TV on Saturday. “I just see red. Everything you see in the video is like a hate crime.”

Watch HERE

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

This stuff should be left on FB. JMOHO....

Des

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does it not bother you that 2 adult women assaulted a 12 year old girl.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Couldn't agree more....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I suppose that if the women had shot the girl, it would be more appropriate for this site.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

Really?? Then you have no idea what this site is for. You basically did what a lot of people blames the MSM of doing... Advertising an horrific act of violence.

This is a conspiracy site. Where is the conspiracy in your "News"?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Actually I wanted to put it out there due to the fact that the police have not even bothered to look into this incident. Perhaps I should have titled the thread "Racial acts of violence lead to an LAPD silence conspiracy"

Oh well, I tried.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY

Couldn't agree more....

And I couldn't disagree more. This kind of crap needs to be seen by everyone. People who do this stuff should be publicly shamed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
Actually I wanted to put it out there due to the fact that the police have not even bothered to look into this incident. Perhaps I should have titled the thread "Racial acts of violence lead to an LAPD silence conspiracy"

Oh well, I tried.

Have you read your own link

Authorities have reportedly promised to investigate on Monday.

Good job...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420

Couldn't agree more....

And I couldn't disagree more. This kind of crap needs to be seen by everyone. People who do this stuff should be publicly shamed.

Thank you for your input

And I agree with you, It's pure crap...Garbage.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420

Couldn't agree more....

And...it should start with their own families, community, city law enforcement, child protective services in their own town. On Facebook for all *their* friends and family to see. Not every single injustice within a family dragged to ATS.

Des

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think this raises a lot of issues, especially regarding a social construction of acceptable and non-acceptable violence.

It sometimes seems that violence is almost celebrated if it is between the same gender or people of the same age.

Others might include factors of "fairness" like body-type, and body-weight, or a referee (similar to violent sport, or the bouncers on Jerry Springer).

I'm not sure however whether bigger adults defending the thinner girl are the root issue.

Why did they feel they had no other resource to settle their differences, or to agree to disagree?

edit on 22-1-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Truely a social issue in a ever so slowly degrading social and moral fabrics of our society. Certainly the media and television generally doesn't help much in cultivating good values IMO. I'm glad it surfaced on FB so that it will get the attention of the law.

top topics

join