It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just as an additional evidence that I am not rambling BS:

The outdated claim that when an object nears light speed it becomes supermassive =

Rule 1) Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transmuted

Claim ) When object hits lightspeed, it becomes infinitely massive, therefore light speed is impossible.

Response ) Mass is merely the calculation of atomic structure and a non-gravity related assessment of how much matter is contained within said object. Whereas weight is a gravity based measurement (which changes due to locality and proximity to gravitational sources).

In my perception, it seems impossible that mass would increase as a result of an increase in movement speed.
The number and composition of the atoms within the structure would not alter in any way, because if they did it would break rule 1 directly.

Also we have the concept of 'Entropy' that also favors my outlook.

I just don't buy into the claim that moving X object beyond the speed of light will cause any shift in it's actual mass because that would mean it would become a black hole and suck itself in once the mass thresh hold is reached. Because although gravity is based on mass, mass is not based on gravity.

Here is your solution.
The ETs do not break the laws of physics. They just find a way around them.

When the antimatter reactor is online, the mass of the spacecraft is reduced to an
artificial zero. Go ahead and plug zero into Force = Mass X Acceleration .
You require new formulas.
The solution is to simply .....cheat.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Natural black triangles just appear on our sun from time to time? Ummm.......okay. Good luck with that.

So are you saying they are obviously unnatural, and "stargates"?

Once again I would ask where you get your information from about "stargates" all the different classes of ships, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Giant Planet size UFO's THE Sun Stargate & Sungods - Nassim Haramein Part 1 of 5

Wow, this is quite interesting. I don't support the belief in black holes, but EU theory only. However, the twin vortex's, the sunspots mirrored above and below as would need be with the two vortexes, and finally scientific observation to determine in fact that material is being sucked into these vortexes that go to the sun's center, and observations that Steam or H2O is the main material emitted at those sunspots.

Basically alot of what we're told about the sun is not true, and there is alot more to the sun than we can imagine.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by FrankLY

Do you have any evidence that such instrument/tool exist??

So far, from what I know, no compelling evidence was ever demonstrated to prove their existence.

OP, Thank you for the thread. I have no explanation.

No explanation.
But answer the question of the day.

Is the triangle an artificial energy pattern?
Yes.....No.....Hard to say

Is the triangle an artificial energy pattern? No idea. Does it look artificial, of course it does. For the simple reason that it is something very uncommon to see on the sun's surface.

I like to keep an open mind but if I have no evidence, i have to go with the most logical answer, it's natural.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

How do you reduce mass to zero?
Wouldn't that break the law of conservation of energy?

I don't think you would even need to alter mass of an object to pass safely through a wormhole, as long as it is "stable".

Are you really meaning to say that the electromagnetic field is being altered? Because that would make more sense.

Essentially you could create a magnetic field that would "repulse" the forces within the wormhole.
But remember, I am extremely iffy about if wormholes even exist in the first place.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

How does the Sun itself know what destination you plugged into your nav computer?

How does the nav computer tell the sun this information?

I am totally lost here.
edit on 22-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

The Nav Computer just controls the flight path. Passengers just sit back and enjoy the ride.
All you are doing is jumping from one singularity to another singularity.
It's a wormhole.
The very last episode of Star Trek Voyager got it almost right.

Endgame
They used a Transwarp Hub to return to Earth.

Ok I will rephrase my question:

How do you tell the Sun which star to warp to?
Is there a stop sign/crossroads inside the sun where we choose which "road" to take or what?

I am just confused about how this would work because I don't see any way you could tell the sun which particular star you would want to warp to. It seems like the sun would pick for you, unless...there is a crossroads or something inside there?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I don't think you would even need to alter mass of an object to pass safely through a wormhole, as long as it is "stable".

Are you really meaning to say that the electromagnetic field is being altered? Because that would make more sense.

Essentially you could create a magnetic field that would "repulse" the forces within the wormhole.
But remember, I am extremely iffy about if wormholes even exist in the first place.

The reactor creates a stable warp shell around the spacecraft.
BTW, it's not magnetic. It's gravity.
You are looking in the wrong area of physics.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The reactor creates a stable warp shell around the spacecraft.
BTW, it's not magnetic. It's gravity.
You are looking in the wrong area of physics.

I thought gravity and magnetism were intimately related despite our lack of understanding of how exactly?

Are you suggesting that gravity and magnetism have no bearing on each other?

Please if you can, explain what mechanism gravity operates on in order to differentiate it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'll ask a third time:

Remind us all again, please, where you get all of your information from, if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

How does the Sun itself know what destination you plugged into your nav computer?

I am totally lost here.

The Nav Computer just controls the flight path. Passengers just sit back and enjoy the ride.
It's a wormhole.

Endgame

Is there a stop sign/crossroads inside the sun where we choose which "road" to take or what?

I am just confused about how this would work because I don't see any way you could tell the sun which particular star you would want to warp to. It seems like the sun would pick for you, unless...there is a crossroads or something inside there?

You don't tell the sun anything. It's just a singularity.
It's not limited to our galaxy.
You can fly into our sun and fly out of a G2V Star in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Personally, i prefer traveling in a beamship. They are cigar shaped and come in sizes
large and small. The large ones are about 4,000 feet long and about 450 feet wide.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am totally lost here.

It's a wormhole.

Endgame

You don't tell the sun anything. It's just a singularity.
It's not limited to our galaxy.
You can fly into our sun and fly out of a G2V Star in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Personally, i prefer traveling in a beamship. They are cigar shaped and come in sizes
large and small. The large ones are about 4,000 feet long and about 450 feet wide.

You didn't answer the question though....

So you are saying it's random where you end up at ?
Just a minute ago you said the nav computer does it all?

Please explain if you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Personally, i prefer traveling in a beamship. They are cigar shaped and come in sizes large and small. The large ones are about 4,000 feet long and about 450 feet wide.

Whatever happened to your offer to take some of us ATS people for a ride in a "beamship"?

How often do you travel in one?

What sorts of places have you gone in one?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

OK, are you referrring to ET or our secret space program?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Giant Planet size UFO's THE Sun Stargate & Sungods - Nassim Haramein Part 1 of 5

Wow, this is quite interesting. I don't support the belief in black holes, but EU theory only. However, the twin vortex's, the sunspots mirrored above and below as would need be with the two vortexes, and finally scientific observation to determine in fact that material is being sucked into these vortexes that go to the sun's center, and observations that Steam or H2O is the main material emitted at those sunspots.

Basically alot of what we're told about the sun is not true, and there is alot more to the sun than we can imagine.

Welp...I haven't saw the video yet but it does answers my question as to why in the hell a stargate would be so frickin big. I mean the triangle is probably the size of 100 or 1000 Earths. So I will need to watch this video for sure.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh brother...another triangle in the sun stargate portal thread. How many pages did the last one go with all kinds of crazy stargate theories?

And as far a taking a ride on someone's "cigar shaped beamship".....I think I will pass as that sounds way to intimate for me to be comfortable with....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Oh boy another who doesnt like stargate threads.

But some of us do.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's not random. All you need is a reliable Navigational Computer and a full database.
I think the U.S. Military stole a database at Archuleta Mesa / Dulce, New Mexico 1980.
Then the real Stargate SG-1 started up.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think I have another theory to add as to what it could be.....the triangle could just be a natural occurrence as the violent solar storms swirl across the surface of Sol. The dark areas in question could be disturbances in the Sols rotational gravity field, causing gas formations of various classes.The common reference is "Sun spots"."Also note that the gases could simply be depleted within the areas of affect in those dark spots/triangle/squares."Please note these are simply just in theory."

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Oh boy another who doesnt like stargate threads.

But some of us do.

Ok....so please tell me with ALL the "stargates" that have opened up that have been discussed on ATS, has anything happened or anything come through any of them or changed at all? Or are ALL the "stargates" just opening as tests for the big invasion?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

OK, are you referrring to ET or our secret space program?

Yes, the NASA we all see and the NASA that the general public does not see.
It actually makes a lot of sense. If i were in charge, i would have done the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join