It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Unified Picture Theory of Conspiracies - And Predictions For Its next Moves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very interesting. One problem is the enormous difficulty of interstellar space travel, since space-time warps are still but a science fiction writer's device which are probably theoretically possible, but the species may not last long enough to put them into practice. The nearest star is four years away at the speed of light, another barrier which physics has little hope of overcoming. More likely is a strictly tiered solar system-based society in which an elite enjoys significantly longer life spans, through genetics and organ transplants, with everyone else pretty much slave labor for resource extraction and technocratic skills, including a large technical and scientific class to engineer the improvements which only the elites can afford.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munkle
Very interesting. One problem is the enormous difficulty of interstellar space travel, since space-time warps are still but a science fiction writer's device which are probably theoretically possible, but the species may not last long enough to put them into practice.

The NASA is currently working on a system which should allow the Elite to go to the nearest star system in only 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

And now there's no room to address the OP, so I'll do that in a second post. I wonder why they don't limit the size of U2U conversations... silly programmers...

U2Us... great idea. Check your box. I'll reply there

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
This one is about instituting a direct global tax to the World Bank.

Maybe. But I think the ultimate goal of Anthropogenic GW Theory promotion is to show that people are bad, because they "hurt" Mother Nature, so they must be controlled by the NOW.
edit on 1-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Munkle

Here's a little something to take a look at: NASA Will Build the First Warp Drive

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

What good are my predictions? Well I'm not the only one predicting - Philadelphia will shortly do the same.

Computer or not, a guess is a guess, however educated or computer-backed it is. Welcome to a dark future...

edit on 9-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Computer or not, a guess is a guess, however educated or computer-backed it is. Welcome to a dark future...

It doesn't feel very welcoming, but yep. Looks like the Unabomber was right about technology: the more time that goes by, the more they're going to use it against us instead of for us... and the more unable we'll be to stop it...

<< 1   >>

join