It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India warns of nuclear threat to Kashmir

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Here....
www.anonnews.org...

For when all else fails...
EXPECT US 2013

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

LOL.
Well that's pretty redundant. No first use against countries that couldn't possibly use nukes first because they don't have them. We will totally nuke first any state that has nukes.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
India has the potential to wipe out Pakistan WITHOUT the nuke. India is just isn't agressive... Pakistan has been poking india with Bombs and other events, but India just sits there and say "cut it out!".

Pakistan is nothing to India, only thing India has to worry s that they have a nuke, and Pakistan's government strings are pulled in the middle east.

China is probably the only threat to India. Due to large army and Nukes.. and both are close by.

They should avoid a full scale war at all if possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

We're are dealing with backwards ass people who have no business even having Nukes. Example... the part of the report that tells people to build bomb shelters WITH TOILETS. Some of them have never ever seen or used a toilet in their life. Bring the Outhouses inside the caves.

Seriously, 2 countries that have hard times producing enough food to feed their own people saber rattling with Nukes over an area that has no consequence to the outside world in any way. Shows how stupid they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davolobos

Irony probably isnt your thing eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Something seems to be 'in-the-wind'. China quadrupled its import of rice last year which shocked the UN and worl community. They've also significantly increased import of other key commodities (iron ore, copper, etc.) What are they stockpiling for? What do they know that we don't?

Possibly the collapse of the American dollar so many people are wishing for?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I have worked in the Aerospace industry for 50 years and this thread was very alarming to me. India currently has Jaguar fighters which they have been trying to upgrade for over a year now. The current engine is old and lacks enough thrust to carry it's nuclear weapon over the Himalayas. They have contracted Honeywell to supply and build a beefed up engine for the Jaguar. Myself and other very senior Aerospace engineers were offered to lead the flight test program for this new engine. Everyone I knew who was qualified declined to take the project for numerous reason. Nuclear war is one of the big reasons of course not to mention who the hell wants to live in India for 6 months to a year in their 70's no matter how much money they offer. This is real folks. I for one am more than a little worried

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He probably watched Slumdog Millionaire and assumes India is just like that. Hopefully he never goes there, his bubble will burst..

India is in the middle east right?

edit on 1/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Something seems to be 'in-the-wind'. China quadrupled its import of rice last year which shocked the UN and worl community. They've also significantly increased import of other key commodities (iron ore, copper, etc.) What are they stockpiling for? What do they know that we don't?

Possibly the collapse of the American dollar so many people are wishing for?

QFT.

It pains me to sit here knowing what wil soon come to pass in that region and all over the Earth. We are at that time in mankinds history where everything changes, there is good news afterwards (Gospel), but to get there is horrific.

China has been planning for almost a year to do what they will do as a reaction to the US economic collapse and their removal as the global reserve currency. It is not just the collapse of the dollar, but the collapse of US infrastructure (grid), effectively removing the threat of US nuclear launch capibilities. The power vacuum that will be craeted as a result of the US/UK alliance loosing their leadership control of global politics will attempt to be filled by 2 primary belief groups.

1. China/Russia
2. A United Europe centered by Germany.

Both groups will do whatever it takes to abtain control of the future "post- US" world, it will happen so fast because both sides know the first to act will win the right of control globally, and it will spiral out of control. For almost a year China and Russia have been planning their end game, and it involes the complete annihilation of many nations including the people of India. Pakastan is a simple destraction from the real one going to "push the button" (China). Build up in Kashmir all India wants, but it is from China that the nuclear exchange begins that results in the deaths of over 4 billion human beings when it is all said and done.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by davolobos

Hey at least they aren't putting their nukes on a credit card, unlike some countries I could mention. I think I'd much rather be ass-poor than some idiot eating caviar while # deep in debt. Don't know when being civilized began to mean 'borrow and buy iPhones, drop bombs on children.'

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Russia, upset anyway about the missile shield problem, might decide it's time to do some meddling of its own. I understand talk of nukes back in Cuba has come up as a renewed threat.
I do believe that Cuba is not in Russia's sphere of influence the way it was under the Soviet Union. More new Chinese vehicles than old Russian ones...a sign of their economic influence.

I'm going tomorrow...we can do that, eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I have been to India unlike you most probably. I also have real knowledge on the subject unlike you. India is not a nice place and most are beyond our scope of poor.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aerospaceguy

I been to Madras, Mumbai and New Delhi. Madras is pretty advanced and it only took them about 40 yrs to go from slum to one of the fastest growing in the nations. while the western countries slowed down on advancements, especially in public sector.. heck, the roads look exactly same since 1995....other than downtown where the city pumps money into.

it looks like you like to paint the entire country in one colour.

sort of like red necks = america.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aerospaceguy

I've been to India actually, and I disagree with you wholeheartedly. Did you go there before 2005-ish? Because the changes between '05 and now are jaw dropping. And the level of development varies from region to region.
It'll probably always be a chaotic place though - no way to avoid it considering the population densities.
And please, think about tomorrow, and not just today. Those people have hope - every year they are better off than they were the previous year. Every year brings more literacy, healthcare, social norms, and wealth. These are people who can actually look at their children and know they will have a better future than their parents. Can you say the same (I'm assuming you live in the West). I definitely can't.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Irako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Irako

Exactly, they are advancing in a alarming rate, not only India, places like China, Malaysia,... western cities are at a dead slow on advancement, its like we still living in the 1990s. Only thing "evolved" is the media, went from good to retarded.

My Asian friend who grew up in states was dumbfounded when he went to hongkong(he probably thought the same was as some of the posters)... he was telling me that he was using a single "credit card" for everything, bus, eating, gas, whatever... and if you want more money, you call whoever, and bam! now you have 5,000 bucks instantly wired to your "card".

Technology are highly advanced in places like Singapore. Well, when i was there in 1999, it was like 2009 New York.

Yeah keep underestimating those countries lol. until reality hits like a truck.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Irako

Nice say country with trillions dollar of debt talking about india .
why dont usa decrease their defemce budget and heal their economy.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Yeah, Western cities are decaying and old. And we've got no money to fix them. I live in Calgary, Canada, and we've gotten rich off of the oil and gas industry. Its pretty much the only city in Canada that is spending money to build infrastructure. Vancouver and Toronto? Those places are just stagnant. Montreal is literally falling apart - you hear about falling rubble from bridges and underpasses all the time.
I went to India, and everywhere you looked, stuff was being built. Even in the most remote parts, you'd see a new bridge or highway being built. The new airport in Delhi is larger and more advanced than any in the Western world, by far.
My brother went to Singapore a few years ago. He thought it was incredible. Almost like a city from a science fiction movie become real.
I think Western media will continue to paint the West as the pinnacle of humanity long after we are third-world. Honestly, America is pretty much third-world now, yet they still think they have some kind of divine blessing.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerschmetterling
some more sources:

abcnews.go.com...

www.dailystar.com.lb...

www.foxnews.com...

This is a serious development. The situation is particularly dangerous because it would affect 3 nuclear powers incl. China, hopefully cooler heads will prevail. Asia is heating up a little more every day, reminds me of Europe some 70/80 years in the past - hopefully the outcome(s) won't be the same as history told us ever so often.

Originally posted by Arihant
its an usual exercise to raise general awareness among public and it got nothing to do with tension in line of control

weird timing though.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Zerschmetterling because: (no reason given)

Fox aren't reliable, are the other two sources reliable?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join