It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking You To Do This But Who Can?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This subject is part of another thread by me but I want to singe it out .

I ask you to do this because apparently the PTB believe there is not one individual left in the world who can. Its simple enough but can you do it?

Make the following declaration that:

"I honestly and catagorically declare to the entire world that I have no fear of the unknown whatsoever"

No rewording of it please, as it is. Can you do it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I honestly and catagorically declare to the entire world that I have no fear of the unknown whatsoever

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

"I honestly and catagorically declare to the entire world that I have no fear of the unknown whatsoever"

Can you just tell me WHEN the CIA or NSA will be arriving to pick me up? I have pets, I have to make plans and all that.

There isn't much I could do for them anyway. Waterboard me all you want, I still have no idea who was really behind 9/11, all I know is that the US gov't is full of BS.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

to be rude - i consider anyone who makes that declaration to be an idiot of the lowest order

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
well i cant, im scared of my own shadow,

you know, the one that wears the long coat, weird hat, sunglasses and is always talking into his sleeve , that shadow scares the crap out of me ^^

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

There you go... Now, do i actually believe it? Yeah, i think i do.

Do i get scared?
Sure, if you jump out from around the corner when i pass by i might. But i dont walk around fearing that will happen.

Do i fear dead?
Why would i? I have survived it before, i mean, i was death until i got born, right? When the time comes, it will be exciting to find out what happens, but iam alive, and exploring live is just as exciting.

Do i fear, that iam not good enough??
No, i love myself, and i believe that iam pontentially the best in everything i do. But i doesnt matter, people love me, just because i love them.

This world is controlled by fear, and most people runs around in panic mode most of the time. So we give away control for security.

Do i have control?
Yes i do. I do not belong to any religious group. I dont support a goverment no matter the side, to take charge of my life. I can take my own choises. I dont believe one country, has anymore rights than another, and i will only defend my family, friends and those around me, i wont defend ANY country.

Do i fear other people?
Why would i? People do what they do, because they believe it to be the right thing to do. I love them for that. Bad things happen, because they dont know there is other ways to do things. I cant tell them how to do things, but i can show them how it can be done, and that is love.

Love counger fears, so yes, i believe in the statement i just made. Hope it makes sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Stating that sentance means nothing if you don't really mean it. I sometimes fear the unknown just like every other person does, if they are at least honest with themselves. It is human nature, we can never get away from that. Just think about when you were a kid, and your teacher asked you to put your hands inside a covered box to feel the object inside of which you had to guess what it was. You knew deep down that your teacher would not harm you but you still put your hand in with trepidation... why? because you were afraid that you didn't know what it was you were going to touch.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
I honestly and catagorically declare to the entire world that I have no fear of the unknown whatsoever

Take a bow xszawe, you are second only to me to make that statement. In making it you have not only shown real courage you have weakened the credibility of the PTB and compromised their agenda.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Shema

to be rude - i consider anyone who makes that declaration to be an idiot of the lowest order

What are you afraid of?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by Shema

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
reply to post by Shema

Bravo!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I fear the unknown. Not that it will stop me from doing what needs to be done, but I do fear it.

Why? Because I have a son to look after.

Perspectives change somewhat when you have a child depending on you.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

Bravo!

Fear of the unknown is insidious and unnatural. It is a fear that has been instilled into the human psyche by those who seek to control us. By denying it you are saying you are you own person.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Shema

Stating that sentance means nothing if you don't really mean it. I sometimes fear the unknown just like every other person does, if they are at least honest with themselves. It is human nature, we can never get away from that. Just think about when you were a kid, and your teacher asked you to put your hands inside a covered box to feel the object inside of which you had to guess what it was. You knew deep down that your teacher would not harm you but you still put your hand in with trepidation... why? because you were afraid that you didn't know what it was you were going to touch.

No, NOT saying it means nothing. It is not human nature to fear the unknown because in truth there is nothing in the unknown to fear unless one has a guilty conscience and then the imagination takes over. An uncompromised conscience has no fear of the unknown.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I fear the unknown. Not that it will stop me from doing what needs to be done, but I do fear it.

Why? Because I have a son to look after.

Perspectives change somewhat when you have a child depending on you.

I understand and I have empathy for you. Your fear is giving those who want to control you the means by which they can do so. This is why it is so vital that you stand up and say no and this is the most effective way to do it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by Shema

No, NOT saying it means nothing. It is not human nature to fear the unknown because in truth there is nothing in the unknown to fear unless one has a guilty conscience and then the imagination takes over. An uncompromised conscience has no fear of the unknown.

I think you will find that every psychologist worth his salt will disagree with you there. EVERY human is afraid of the unknown to some degree, it is hard wired into our human brains, it is a survival instinct. You can keep on kidding yourself if you want and pretend that you are not afraid of the unknow, at all. Being afraid of the Unknown is not part of the problem anyway, it is other factors.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I respect your conclusions but please don't place me in them because I can assure you, emphatically, that I am not afraid of the unknown. No pretending. That pretty well blows your beliefs out of the water. And as you can see I am not the only one. Shema.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Originally posted by xszawe

Take a bow xszawe, you are second only to me to make that statement. In making it you have not only shown real courage you have weakened the credibility of the PTB and compromised their agenda.

Awwww, you were going good until this. The premise was based on whether or not we fear the unknown. Well, we KNOW what the PTB are capable of.

What is unknown is, if the global economy were to totally collapse, how would you survive? Where would you get food for you and your family? People will kill you for your possessions; would you defend yourself and kill them first? One would have to be a lunatic to not fear this.

The sky fills with alien ships but they have made no contact. Wouldn't you fear that they aren't friendly?

You have been really sick for a long time, and you finally decide to get yourself checked out. Blood is drawn, tests are taken, and until you get the diagnosis wouldn't you fear the worst and hope for the best?

There have been quite a few threads lately that seem to ignore the human aspect of life. Humans are designed to fear things. Fear is good. Without fear mankind wouldn't have survived this long.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join