It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Public Perception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."

Mario Savio

Powerful words.

But whats the reality of the situation?

Here are some interesting yet painful interviews with the Obama supporting American Public. The interviewer coins the term "hope drunk" - quite appropriately.

Here are slightly less painful interviews discussing the possibility of American government tyranny.
Some of these reactions are interesting to say the least.
I especially like the last girls comment - she actually feels it.

America,the land of hopes, dreams and freedom.
See it to the end and you will find the silver lining.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop."

edit on 21-1-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This guy, second vid. Thats what we mean when we call people Sheeple. It doesnt matter what he's shown or told, he cant get his head round it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

lol'd at that one! You said exactly what I was thinking!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by VoidHawk

lol'd at that one! You said exactly what I was thinking!

Unfortunately I live in a street full of guys just like him

They need a reset button on the back of their heads, maybe a reboot might fix it

new topics

top topics

join