It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
did you actually see someday get killed there, with your own eyes? If not your doing what everybody else is doing going of what people saw on the boob tube, or heard from lamestream media. So no I can't and will not accept any info from these sources. Neither should anybody else. I Even heavily question sources from this site. This site gets 90% of the information from lamestream as well. So no I can't say any body killed there. This is nothing more than propaganda to take the 2nd amendment, and if they can do that successfully the rest such as the 1st will be a piece of cake.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Was there even footage of more than one ambulance on the scene or any small body bags being removed by a coroner unit?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Conspiracy and/or coverup....the event is being used as the catalyst to cripple the second amendment. It must be investigated and if it was a false flag then "heads should roll".....literally.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

edit on Tue Jan 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by B0Bthrob

It was just another school shooting, just let it go. Why make something out of it that it isn´t?

It was a sad day for America, but I do not see the point in trying to make a conspiracy out of it.

Why is the media silent? It has been weeks, and the public easily forgets these things. Sure columbine made bigger waves because it was new.

Sandy Hook was just bad news.

But have fun raising your own paranoia through threads like these.

It wasn't 'just another school shooting'. I'm being subjective here, but this event has had a bigger impact on politics than any other school shooting in our nation's history. It is our duty to figure out why and how as a nation we let this event happen, so we many come to a logical solution on how to stop this from happening again. That is exactly what lawmakers are doing, but there is a problem. We still don't know all the details of what occurred, or why they occurred. Did Adam go on a rampage because he was on drugs? Did he do it because he hated kids? We don't know. Because this event directly relates to the enacted and upcoming laws being passed through the offices, we have to know the details of this situation. .

To do that, we have to find out what really happened. By sitting down and not asking questions you are not only being lazy, but you are potentially allowing your country to be usurped by the powers that be (I hate that term, but I must use it), as opposed to defending this country and it's constitution.

I don't know about you, but I took an oath when I became a citizen:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

I will support and defend, even if it's 'just another school shooting'.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

edit on Tue Jan 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You are living in a dreamworld sir. If you look at whats going on from a mans point of view and not a spiritual..you will never see it. The NEW WORLD ORDER is real sir. I have a youtube channel Nicholson1968 where I connect
alot more than what is discussed on this site about Sandy Hook,Dark Knight Rising,Transformers,Skyfall etc...
You say whats in it for our political leaders..are you kidding. NWO owns both sides..doesn't matter. The quicker you come to grips with that, the better you will be. If the American people would turn off Lady GaGa,Dancing with the Stars and American Idol..they would find out that this is the Great Whore of the Bible..not somewhere across the sea. Done research for over 15 years..its real, if you don't think so..they have you just where they want you!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I just can't shake the feeling that the supposed perpetrator wasn't alone in this. I'm also confused as to why there hasn't been much coverage on the perpetrator or the tragedy. Usually the media drives everyone insane with repeated coverage and updates. What's with the unusual silence?

Naww... I got a bad batch of carrots,.. My eyes are going funny on me.. You didn't really just suggest a LACK of coverage, did ya?

~snip~

My thoughts exactly! I can't flip on the tv for 30 seconds without hearing the sad "theme" music and having the whole mess dragged across my face again. It's relentless! At least it is here.

And in fact, I think the medias role is part of the root cause of the problem. The media promises to these wackos something that no gun of any "style" ever did....FAME!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't understand - I thought this was a site devoted to researching official stories which seem off?

I provided sources, and all info was publicly available and already published in mainstream media.

Very disappointed. Wish you all the best, and farewell.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

What states are you in? Here is CA it is silent on the subject. Although I do turn on national news too, so that should be the same for all of us, and that seems silent too. No new details? No diagrams of where the shooter went first then second? How he got in? Interviews even in writing from the survivors? Interviews with the heroic janitor? I know it is sensitive, but still, the lack of coverage is suspicious. I work with the public and non conspriacy minded people are thinking this too. Lots of talk about this whole matter.

It feels like 911 all over, with the silence. Every suspicious issue in relation to this will probably go just unanswered. After all, who's going to make them answer? The media has already stopped asking questions.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. When will they show us any proof? Never. I'm to the point where we have more logical evidence that this was a false flag, drill, hoax, or cover-up. There were real victims.... US! He left the "assault weapon" in the trunk, and they conveniently show them pulling weapons out of the trunk for the world to see what was used for the shooting. But they weren't used. Adam supposedly used 4 hang guns. Sooo, they ban assault weapons, then what is next? All semi-automatics, including hand guns? 2 suspects in the woods, one of which seems to hide behind a tree and possibly get away. I have been very touchy about this subject, but everyone is being too touchy. I hate to point this out, but Hitler made himself very popular to the public eye, looked good on tv and in speeches. He got them to vote away their freedoms and want them taken away. This event made a lot of Americans want more gun-control, they force fed us that crap on MSM for days! What better way to make the public vote for what you want? Enrage them. 9/11, Aurora, Portland, Newtown.

I want to see the evidence. We all want to see the evidence. Why can I watch the Columbine shooters throwing pipe bombs into a cafeteria on security footage, and see hundreds of scared to death teens hiding and scrambling around like cattle when a wolf is in the pasture. Show us proof Adam Lanza was alive, alone, and had his weapons when he was inside, and not just a 10 second clip, or 1 image, show us it all. Show us the raw footage so we can all stop talking about this conspiracy, unless that is, what it is.

As far as conspiracies that no-one died, and actors playing parents. I don't really care about that, CNN has used paid actors before on Anderson Coopers' show, so that isn't news to me. People most likely were murdered, but by who? Who is it really behind this curtain?

Edit: ^To the post above mine, I too have been hearing this from non-conspiracy people. When that one video went viral everyone on Face Book was re-posting it, and saying "You must watch this", "OMG that is horrible", a friend who is an ex marine said something along the lines of he isn't the least bit surprised our government would do this.
edit on 1/22/13 by SixX18 because: Reply added to post above.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I'm in CT, so I guess that's part of the reason, however it's always about how sad we are and terrible it was and such. (which is true, of course, but still)

The general observation regarding the "lack of pertinent details" seems to be right though, we're being taught to dwell on the horror of it rather than get to the bottom of it.

It's like they want us all to develop PTSD or something.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I respect what Springer and all the other Mods are saying regarding the Sandy Hook incident. I also think it's fair to all of us members to be able to discuss each members research into an incident then, bounce off that data to those interested in being a contributor and not those trolling.

You see, I'm looking at it as a job for some of us to find the truth into the Sandy Hook incident and other sensitive topics. If the truth around Sandy Hook is; someone walked in and did the deed, I will live with that, but I think it's deeper than some really want to venture into and that's why we all need to discuss it and have a forum to be able to discuss it.

Maybe a 'private' 'members only' investigation forum should be created for sensitive topics. Memberships into these private forums area could be Mod driven based on a users historical value with investigating topics, not those known for trolling and name calling.

Just my two cents worth,

Knight

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

And in fact, I think the medias role is part of the root cause of the problem. The media promises to these wackos something that no gun of any "style" ever did....FAME!

I don't believe I could have said it better myself. Like all the other "causes", I don't believe for a moment that the media driven fame/infamy is THE cause. I think you're right in it being part of the very root of this though.

I don't know if anyone else has been watching or even paying attention to this aspect, but these spree killers seem to be quite aware of who has come before them and ..disturbingly...I think that carries for casualty counts as well. I've wondered more than once if these shooters sit down in their suicidal funk or whatever mental place it is they get to ...and literally ponder the options of suicide in their bedroom with no one knowing much of anything for who or why .... or timeless infamy for doing the same thing, in their own perspective?

The only difference to THEM, it seems, when the end result will be their own death either way as they've decided in advance is ...do they do it in seclusion and anonymity or do they play out a Hollywood fantasy and know they die with their names being known to the nation and world? I wonder...and we may never know...but would all these shooters have done this if the media had a voluntary policy of NOT making Super-Stars out of them by the wall-to-wall coverage?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

I think if someone who comes to a conspiracy website is offended by certain subjects, just don't open the thread first of all. Secondly, I think it is a great disservice to those children and families to NOT push for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and in doing so, some less than perfect ideas may be thrown around. I am dissappointed in the censorship on this subject here, but I guess I don't have a choice in the matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I think if someone who comes to a conspiracy website is offended by certain subjects, just don't open the thread first of all. Secondly, I think it is a great disservice to those children and families to NOT push for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and in doing so, some less than perfect ideas may be thrown around. I am dissappointed in the censorship on this subject here, but I guess I don't have a choice in the matter.

I'm confused on the last sentence, on where you stand. Are you saying there should be more, or less censorship?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I agree. I'm just thowing out ideas to get around the censorship. The truth needs to be pushed and we need a forum to be able to discuss it without fearing our time is wasted by getting 404'd. As everyone knows investigation works take a lot of time, then to document it takes even more time. That's why we need to be able to address our findings without fearing a 404 from the mods.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18
He left the "assault weapon" in the trunk, and they conveniently show them pulling weapons out of the trunk for the world to see what was used for the shooting. But they weren't used. Adam supposedly used 4 hang guns.

There were two handguns and the AR-15 inside the building and a shotgun outside in the trunk. All media has been reporting this for weeks now but the one early NBC report based on unnamed sources is given more credence because it suits the conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

To be clear, I don't think this subject should be censored at all here. Everything should be on the table, and then in the end, what is the saying?, we will hopefully separate the wheat from the chaff.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join