It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

S&F I have believed for a long time now that the Elites (who own & control everything worth owning & controlling on this planet) have known for decades something would have to be done to cull the slave population down to a manageable & sustainable size.

People breed like roaches -- especially in Third World countries.

This is one of the methods being used. No doubt it's one of the contributing factors in increasing disease & madness in the general population. Man made diseases and man made famines (see thread on killing off the bees).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Thanks AV,

Yes, I do think GMO is responsable for much of the disease, sickness, and
even the madness. Someone pointed out early in the thread that our emotions
may be altered also, then it stands to reason that sanity is involved.

I am sure of it, it is affecting the bees, the beekeepers are going after it,
watch for that...lines soon.

Which bee thread were you referencing? Thanks for your comments.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by AuranVector

Thanks AV,

Yes, I do think GMO is responsable for much of the disease, sickness, and
even the madness. Someone pointed out early in the thread that our emotions
may be altered also, then it stands to reason that sanity is involved.

I am sure of it, it is affecting the bees, the beekeepers are going after it,
watch for that...lines soon.

Which bee thread were you referencing? Thanks for your comments.

I'm referring to the most recent bee thread:

Beekeepers Expect "Worst Year For Bees, We’re Facing The Extinction Of A Species.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
This means the viral genes are working, they have disabled the host.
Its tragic, I guess this means soft kill. They dont kill us outright, just slowly.

The slower they kill you, the more money their pharmaceutical buddies make...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You seem to be one of these enigmas in the world of conspiracy forums; you obviously dislike people who disbelieve in the generally-supposed integrity of the Folk In Charge, or 'conspiracy theorists', and you blanket-judge such people as 'morons' or 'believers in foolish things'.

The trouble is, rather than provide alternative solutions to the dilemma of mistrust, and the fear of conspiracy (a real phenomenon - you cannot flat-out deny that conspiracies have formerly, and presently do, exist) - rather than a decent rebuttal or provision of properly voiced concerns with a person's belief system with regards a particular thing, you in fact adopt a patronising, mocking, aggressive & dismissive mode of posting.

Therefore, my conclusion is that you actually enjoy the 'faux-power' provided by a dismissive and ridiculing manner, and therefore are in fact here for your own sadistic enjoyment - as opposed to being here to properly debate and discuss. You seem to revel in finding flaws in the theories, which you then point out with great pomp, claiming that minor POSSIBLE arguments/ evidences against the OP's premise (such as the study you provide in the post to which I am replying) somehow totally undermine the premise being argued by the one who is presenting a particular take on an existing and well-documented conspiracy. NB - Do not deny that Monsanto and their ilk have systematically fecked around with nature for many decades, in a deliberately cynical & destructive manner, all for the sake of filthy lucre and the power that trade monopolies bring (and on the far-side, less provable but not less feasible, the darker schemes concerning propping up the pharmaceuticals trade, NWO economic control etc..)

Your little linked study might well indicate only that there were (once again, cynical) preparations made by the relevant companies involved (they certainly have the requisite power & influence to ensure certain branches of academia are ensconced firmly 'in their pockets') - ready for the day upon which their nefarious scheming was uncovered by investigative sorts, such as Burntheships.

You do not have the ability to con the many decent folk on this site, and for that I am truly thankful; that less 'line-toeing' minds have the insight & intellectual capabilities to see through the schemes of the cynical, the paid, and the plain-and-simple 'pleasure-seeker' trolls, is a blessing indeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
what truly astonishing is :
a regulatory agency discovered this and reported it.
a flood begins w/ a drip.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by Mayson

You kind of re-stated what I was saying, but thanks for the support.

If the FOOD itself contains anti-fungicides to keep the wheat from getting things like "rust" -- did Monsanto or ADM stop to study what it might do to Acidophillis (a common bacteria found in yogurt). The fact is; they can't figure out ALL the effects of building insecticides and fungicides inside of a plant -- so they never should try. That's what we already have to contend with; profit driven business models that mess around with things that are too expensive to test for, but have far reaching impacts that nobody can predict.

You're welcome

I remember reading somewhere that the GM corn is modified to produce a substance that is produced by a bacteria that organic farmers have been spraying on crops for years.

I can't remember if where I read it or what the specifics were. If it's true, then you're not even safe eating organic foods or you may be just as safe eating GM corn.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that the entire planet is being terraformed so that it will be habitable by another race from outer space entirely.

It's not like we're taking good care of the place, after all.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
A hidden virus in GMO foods? Oh, those Super Koch Bros never know when to quit, do they? It's all part of their never-ending plan to make the human race suffer for their pleasure, and seize control of the entire world. It is as they say, "make them sick, they'll buy your medicine"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowserchomp
A hidden virus in GMO foods?

No.

Read the 1st page.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join