It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Video Debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Darkness Radio welcomes former Newtown, CT. resident, Jeff Belanger to debunk the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory video. Dave Schrader of Darkness Radio and Jeff Belanger discusses and debunks the Sandy Hook hoax video and other rediculous conspiracy theories related to the Sandy Hook massacre.

Sandy Hook Hoax Debunked

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
God please, make it all stop!!!!

I won't make it to the next response to this, Harry Potter & the debunks of the debunkers debunking videos!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So.. Ya figure you came up with this first eh?

Search is your friend.....or enemy. Whichever the case may be.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah I get it. I'm sick of the Sandy Hook posts too. That's why I had to post a link to this show though. They do great job of making sense of this horrible tragedy and telling the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists to quit spreading out and out lies. If your going to spread any audio/video about Sandy Hook, please make it this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I searched for Darkness radio, Jeff Belanger, Dave Schrader, etc... I didn't see anything posted about this interview.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So from what he says because its such a tragedy how could anyone believe such a video... The poor gentlemen that saw 4-5 children in his driveway.. The poor man who has told 3 different stories about what happened, These 'truther nutjobs" have been making his life miserable..

But alas this radio hosts friend just happens to have come from this community, although he no longer lives there and actually has NOTHING to do with the school or anybody there so of course his opinion matters...

"why would someone bother to think to put this together" Hmm yah we should just take what is fed to us by MSM no matter how much the story changes or are inconstant. Even when high ranking military investigators are having issues with the story as well.

The truthers have never been out of their mothers basement... Yah that is the way to do it make fun of people who question things.

"some crazy person took automatic weapons and shot a bunch of babies" so yah whether right or not they are not even informed on what actually happened just spreading more automatic weapons assault weapons dribble.

I like how these guys are paranormal radio so they believe in ghost but could never believe that sandy hook could have been a false flag or anything other then what the MSM feeds you.

I am not going to waste anymore time with this because these guys are idiots.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What an incredible piece of work. An enormous False Flag riddled with holes an anamolies, censored here and all the good real threads vanished, but this crapola is here.

I feel physically threatened by the censorship. Our lives danger from this incredible abuse of human rights and by the murderers in charge. Danger Danger.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This video is nothing more than someone else's opinion. He has no facts to back up anything he says.

No offense to the OP, but this thread should be deleted if all the other Sandy Hook threads are deleted.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This has got to be a joke right? This man Jeff Belanger comes on to this show BLASTING conspiracy thereorists for trying to push their own agenda (whatever they may be) and yet halfway through this I can already see his OWN agenda.... Give money to the fund I'm apart of. He hints to this throughout his interview and long and behold, gets a plug for it at the end!

He brings absolutely NO credible evidence to the table, just heresay that he trying to say is the problem in the first place? Hypocrite
He also points out that nobody should be asking any questions about this event out of repect to the families and the children? When I think in alot of cases people are asking these questons for the very same reason.

On a personal note, I am in no way saying that there were not deaths in this incident, I am merley stating my gut feeling is there has been alot of manipulation to this event and should most definetly be ALOT more further investigation into this event...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Lets see first we had.

1.CNN
2.Anderson Cooper
3.The Atlantic
4.The Amazing Atheist
5.Snopes.com and all of its sources citing the same news networks whom were broadcasting sandy hook shooting live not very credibility.
6.twincitiesnewstalk

So now we have Debunkers claiming that they have Debunked the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory? i am sorry i dont buy you Debunkers.

This is coming from the same 9/11 Debunkers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
This video is nothing more than someone else's opinion. He has no facts to back up anything he says.

No offense to the OP, but this thread should be deleted if all the other Sandy Hook threads are deleted.

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
Yeah I get it. I'm sick of the Sandy Hook posts too. That's why I had to post a link to this show though. They do great job of making sense of this horrible tragedy and telling the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists to quit spreading out and out lies. If your going to spread any audio/video about Sandy Hook, please make it this one.

They do great job of making sense of this horrible tragedy and telling the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists to quit spreading out and out lies.

Oh is that right conspiracy theorists are spreading out and out lies? and just what lies are they? the fact that the shooter weapon that was found in the trunk is not an assault weapon? or that the fact how United Way offered Sandy Hook families their condolences 3 days before the shooting occurred?

That is no lie thread op.

For those skeptics regarding the claim, do you're own search on Google for newtown.uwwesternct.org... . The first listing states the date as December 11th: Sandy Hook School Support Fund - United Way of Western ... newtown.uwwesternct.org... Dec 11, 2012 - Or visit our website at: www.uwwesternct.org... ... While the eyes of the world may be on Newtown/Sandy Hook, to several staff, volunteers and contributors, ...

And why would anyone cite anything from snopes? this is coming from the same snopes that claimed there was an actual plane hitting the pentagon, no disrespects to anyone but no one hasn't Debunked anything regrading in this case Sandy Hook.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What's funny about Snopes is that the mod & site owner Springer locked the last popular SH thread posting a Snopes link. Funny enough, even though its been locked for about 24 hours now its still trending, www.abovetopsecret.com...

It probably won't be long before that thread is deleted, right? ATS is definitely suspect for locking/deleting SH threads, good & bad. They are only adding more fuel to the conspiracy fires. As if ATS wasn't already being accused of censoring certain subjects/poster, which in itself is a whole other conspiracy!

Strange days we be livin in....
edit on 21-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If nothing else, we have to look at the legislation that follows the massacre. They're doing exactly the same old script they always do - create the problem, manage the reaction via the media and then write the solution into legislation that gives them more power and strips us of more rights.

It's the same script every time.

It's either a conspiracy or a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Even if there wasn't a conspiracy to start with this case will likely end in one. The one where they blame it on guns rather than the SSRI drug the kid was on. I would bet my last dollar he was on one of these antidepressants.

It's not hard to debunk that video. There were a lot of errors, but most of those errors were caused by poor reporting by the media. Hell one could make the case that the media intentionally misreports so the far out conspiracy theories that spring from the incorrect information could be easily debunked and that would eventually lead to instant dismissal of all conspiracy theories regarding this case. I don't know what happened, and I don't believe other people's fantasies, but I do personally think there is something fishy about this case.

People will stop asking questions when the government stops exploiting tragedies.
edit on 25-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What's funny about Snopes is that the mod & site owner Springer locked the last popular SH thread posting a Snopes link. Funny enough, even though its been locked for about 24 hours now its still trending, www.abovetopsecret.com...

It probably won't be long before that thread is deleted, right? ATS is definitely suspect for locking/deleting SH threads, good & bad. They are only adding more fuel to the conspiracy fires. As if ATS wasn't already being accused of censoring certain subjects/poster, which in itself is a whole other conspiracy!

Strange days we be livin in....
edit on 21-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

That snopes guy is a joke.

top topics

join