It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the 2nd Obama Inauguration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I am gorgon. I just noticed Jay Z a very successful American rapper and convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the Obama inauguration.
Jay Z's real name Shawn Corey Carter has been arrested for dealing in crack coc aine. ( Proof is available all over the internet) He even rapped about it numerous times. He was also arrested in a stabbing incident in which he plead guilty, he received 3 years probation.

A link for the stabbing is here. www.mtv.com...

Now I am posting this in secret societies because there is alot of speculation that Jay Z might belong to the Illuminati. And my question is why would Obama allow him to sit in the front row?
(I know his wife Beyonce is singing for the president, but still Cmon) Is it because Obama and Jay Z are Illuminati brothers? This is also a bad message for kids all over the U.S. Please feel free to give your explanation or whatever it is you want to do.
Thank you for reading this

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, He's a convicted drug dealer, he probably fits right in with the politicians there!

He probably had an automatic pistol on his person that accepts a magazine holding more than ten rounds of ammunition.

But those gun laws that Congress is hashing out right now are for us little people.... Not Jay-Z, Obama, Feinstein, Schumer and the rest.
edit on 21-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This...... (sorry for shot response mods)

Jay-Z got actively involved in politics during the 2008 presidential campaign, where he supported increased voter participation and helped send voters to polling stations.[132] He was an early supporter for the candidacy of Illinois senator and subsequent U.S. president Barack Obama, performing for free in voter-drive concerts financed by the Democrats' campaign.[133] He also became acquainted with Obama himself, who stated "Every time I talk to Jay-Z, who is a brilliant talent and a good guy, I enjoy how he thinks. That's somebody who is going to start branching out and can help shape attitudes in a real positive way."[134] During the 2010 mid-term elections' campaign, Jay-Z appeared, along with other artists, in an ad prepared by the HeadCount organization, urging voters, and especially younger ones, to register and vote.[135] In May 2012, Jay-Z announced his endorsement of President Obama's support of same-sex marriage for gay couples[136] and participated in his re-election campaign.[137]

Civil rights activist Harry Belafonte has been openly critical of Jay-Z and Beyoncé in their relatively safe political stances, saying that they "have turned their back on social responsibility" in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter.[138] A Syracuse University finance professor[139] is also of this view, pointing to Jay-Z's only giving $6,000 to charity after making $63 million in 2012. He also voiced that the hip-hop mogul likely would never have come out in support of gay marriage had President Obama not first taken the position.[140]

Source

EDIT: He sold drugs when he was 13.........not cool, but surely forgivable if that age?

edit on 21/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgon8819

Are you ready for the truth? The real truth? OK, here goes..........

It's because Obama likes Jay Z.

Sorry I couldn't make that more melodramatic. Now, the real question..........why did Obama swear to uphold and defend the very document he is actively trying to destroy?

link   
It might also be mentioned that JayZ is one of the most successful and influential business men in the United States.

Plus he got Beyonce , lol

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
He probably had an automatic pistol on his person that accepts a magazine holding more than ten rounds of ammunition.

But those gun laws that Congress is hashing out right now are for us little people.... Not Jay-Z, Obama, Feinstein, Schumer and the rest.

Wow, dude. As vocal as I have been in the gun control threads lately, I'd have to say that you are about as off-topic as you can get. I didn't read one word about guns from the OP.

link   
I bet Jay Z had the most morally just life so far in the building. dealing crack isn't exactly holy but I bet all his friends were doing it at that age etc.. But most politicians are pure evil.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If we were living in the 90's? I'd be right with ya for outrage and how much things have changed to allow a convicted felon that close in security alone to the President.

Now? Well.. Bush was a self-admitted and well established coke-head for at least SOME of his life with a real love for the bottle on top of it. Obama was an unrepentant dope smoker in his college days ..and even Clinton gave a toke or two but "never inhaled".

I hope I haven't gone too far for T&C on the topic, but the examples show why I just don't think it matters much the way it once did. Obama has thrown lavish parties again and again for rockers, rappers and Hollywood movers and shakers. He's in love with celebrity and awed by it ... a bad thing for a man who should rightly take a position above all that as the National Executive leader. However, what can ya do? He's still human. (I think)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I do not see the issue here, especially considering the percentage of US population behind bars. Obama is a human being like anyone else why should there be a special field that prevents him to mingle with common mortals (like himself)...

If the dude was convicted it means that he paid his dues, I would worry more about all those unconvinced criminals that spiral around government.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Don't be giving him a bum Rap. He's probably much more trustworthy than some of the congressmen there that have been bought out by the people behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Buddy, it is Washington DC. There were drug dealers in all the rows

seriously after an entire speech all you have is JayZ is a drug dealer? Go back to watching MTV your priorities are all screwed up

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Obama kills people with flying-killer robots. The drug dealer pales in comparison.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
jay-z's crimes are peanuts compared to some of the people sitting in that ballroom.

he's out of his league in that room, he'll be yes sir, no sir, hi sir, being in the same presence of the magnitude of the crimes committed by some of the people attending.

jay-z selling dime bags is laughable and attempting to stab someone would be like bragging to michael jordon that he once scored 12 points in a high school basketball game.

he'll be met with stunned disbelief and once the shock of wears off, he'll be laughed at right in his face.

the sad part is that he's trying his hardest to be one of them. this guy has no idea what awaits him if he starts committing evil and conspiring with people to further the agenda of evil.

edit on 21-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
and a non american is president, a murderous killer in fact who has killed more people and let more drugs and guns fall into the hands of people then Jay Z could ever imagine doing himself... Whats ur point?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The bigger criminal you are, the better seat you get. Jay Z is a small-time hood compared to our "elected" members of government. He'll probably learn a thing or two about how to REALLY get his crime on.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgon8819
I just noticed Jay Z a very successful American rapper and convicted drug dealer sitting front row at the Obama inauguration.
Jay Z's real name Shawn Corey Carter has been arrested for dealing in crack coc aine. ( Proof is available all over the internet) He even rapped about it numerous times. He was also arrested in a stabbing incident in which he plead guilty, he received 3 years probation.

Jeez...I read the thread title and figured you meant Marion Barry.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Bush was a self-admitted and well established coke-head for at least SOME of his life with a real love for the bottle on top of it. Obama was an unrepentant dope smoker in his college days .

I know that Obama admitted coc aine use in his book.
I know that George W. Bush is an admitted alcoholic (recovering).

I was not aware that George W. Bush ever admitted to coc aine use.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Maybe he went to the Ray Lewis School of Image and Reputation Rehab.

Put down the gun/crackpipe/knives/scales and pick up a bible. Then thump your chest while touting the success and opinions of others while repeatedly stating "It was God's plan!"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by butcherguy

Wow, dude. As vocal as I have been in the gun control threads lately, I'd have to say that you are about as off-topic as you can get. I didn't read one word about guns from the OP.

I will Edit my post right now, you are correct.
Sorry about that.
But I will differ with you about how off topic I could get.
I believe that if I posted about aliens coming down to eat our children it would have been more off topic, as it would have had nothing to do with the convicted felon sitting in the front row at the inauguration.
edit on 21-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

George bush was there? I didnt see him

O wait i dont think he ever got caught....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join