It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly: The Dollar Will Collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Isn't Bill O'reilly the guy who feels that there is no explanation about how tides work. Yep that is someone I have a lot of confidence in.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
it's deflection.
it hit the msn.
do you really think it's a surprise that a pundit like bill
would be saying the dollar is gonna collapse?
while pointing the finger back at the camera.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Isn't Bill O'reilly the guy who feels that there is no explanation about how tides work. Yep that is someone I have a lot of confidence in.

You act as if this is his opinion? He is quoting the BLS.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Bill speaks the truth. I'm glad he said it. I wonder how long before we start to here this on mainstream media?

We all know the dollar is going down. The signs are everywhere. It's nearly not even debatable anymore. What's debatable is how bad it's going to be and what the short and long term ramifications are.

The question now becomes "what do we do"?

We've all heard the usual prepper stratagies of gold, silver, water, food, medical supplies, energy, gardening and animal husbundry skills, and protection.

So how many of you are activly getting ready for what we all know is coming?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Cuts HAVE to be made. Across the board.

The Gov't is not a business that is ran for profit, though many Pols seem to think so nowadays. And it is a failed business model, history tells us that.

I would suggest that we slash everything 15-25% across the board. But that would only be a start and it would be painful.

But it is what is needed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

You act as if this is his opinion? He is quoting the BLS.

The fact that tides could not be explained was not an opinion it was his interpretation of the facts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I didn't think I would ever see the day that members of ATS are agreeing with that douche. In fact, I do not accept this. I am still asleep. Crazy lucid dream I am having, folks. I think I am coming down with the flu in my dream. Talk about realistic!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
it's deflection.
it hit the msn.
do you really think it's a surprise that a pundit like bill
would be saying the dollar is gonna collapse?
while pointing the finger back at the camera.
did i say it was?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

i know what you mean! i guess truth is truth, and in the bigger picture many MSM people will start to chew on the idea of the dollar being worthless.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

When you have nothing to say to refute the claim, attack the person. So do you have anything to say about the subject or do we need someone from the left to say it for you to accept it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

BillO is a bloviating ignoramus who couldn't find his own ass with a map, a team of sherpas and GPS.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Are you a troll?

I ask because your last two posts read like attacks on another person's thoughts, and then you back it up by claiming they are the one's doing the attacking.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Not a troll, I am spiderman.

I would say those who just attack the individual then debate the information being presented is the troll.

Thanks for playing.

--------------------------

By all means if you want to debate the information being presented then I am game, otherwise the herp derp he is an idiot on the right statements will get called out.
edit on 21-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Couldn't you simple "debate the information" without calling someone out on being a "leftist"? As it adds nothing to the debate and is simply an attack?

And whats wrong with sarcasm?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
conspiracy theory is becoming big business

oh the irony

Unfortunately it isn't conspiracy theory.

I've been extremely critical of CT over the last couple of years. But this is one thing that I have managed to convince myself of. Why? Because most economic crises are predictable consequences of malinvestment, bad monetary policy, and cronyism.

I see it physically too. The cost of food and fuel, the cost of precious metals, the cost of clothing. I see it internationally with countries moving away from dollar denominated investments, pricing oil in alternative currencies. The hedging has already begun. The fact is, the only people who don't seem to get it are Americans themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

BillO is a bloviating ignoramus who couldn't find his own ass with a map, a team of sherpas and GPS.
i know! i almost didn't post this but i happened to agree with him this time. guess miracles do happen.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I think DC4Life said it best man. It isn't that Americans don't care, its that in a very realistic sense most Americans (especially those between the ages of 20-35) already have a lot on their plate. Families, kids, full time jobs, school, medical needs, whatever. So when they listen to a report by a guy like O'Reilly after all of that what exactly should they do?

Get their gun and start shooting? Write an angry letter to their rich ass congressman?

We know the dollar is going to collapse, it's inevitable. It's also the main currency used in our country, and since most American's are living on thin ice as it is then it's unlikely they will drop all the money they do have on Gold or Silver.

Is it common sense to have some investment like this? Sure. Is it practical for every American family to do because Fox News is (and lets face it they have been saying it via commercials for years, you've seen the ads) saying this on their regular broadcast?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

that question was more in general.
wasn't directed towards anyone in particular.
bill is right about one thing.
when a country spends more than it takes in a year.
it's a recipe for disaster!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

This has never been taken seriously by Fox. If anything it is another political tool being used to beat Obama over the head with. We have plenty to do that. What we need is serious coverage and Fox along with every other news organization has avoided covering the meat of the matter for years.

By the time these d-bags get around to reporting on it every American will have been delinquent on the power bill for a month and no one will be there to watch.

I know Americans are busy. So am I. But you don't need to buy gold to hedge. You need to stock up necessary goods. Food, hygienic products, a gun and ammo.
edit on 21-1-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Never taken seriously by Fox!! They are the most watched cable news channel that regularly run commercials featuring old white actors talking about the fall of the american dollar and the virtue of investing in gold...The MSM is literally profiting from it!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join