It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban not main Afghan enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
A dated article from 09 but interesting. It seems every attack that occurs in Afghanistan and Pakistan is labeled as being the work of the Taliban... and when you think Taliban, you think oppression.

No females going to school?... How counter-intuitive could freedom fighters be?

If people think that the reason the US and the west controls everything is because of it's big guns... I think you are very wrong. Sure, the big guns are security but the west got it's foothold by what it knows- the hystory it has effectively swindled from it's own people. It has much more to do with the schemes they come up with. The "intelligence"
Any Taliban member pre-occupied with such counter-productive issues as not wanting as much education as it can get WREAKS of that old fashioned western tactic of keeping people nice and stupid... and they should be held as suspect of betrayal of their own revolution. that's just a matter of common sense. They could never out-gun us. The truth of history is the only thing they have that could keep their country from becoming yet another western corporation... and they ought to know this by now more than anyone.

If you look at our defense budget, you'll see that the biggest chunk of it is going to the pentagon where many of these shenanigans are thought up. So if you are an insurgency trying to take back your country from world powers who have been eye balling your precious metals since the 70s... then why would you want to keep your people as dumb as possible to the truth?... and who was it that "RECOGNIZED" the Taliban while in power? Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and UAE. Pakistan most likely just bought into the lie while SA and UAE are in the terrorism game for their own selfish reasons that go straight back to western ties. Go figure.

Take a look at this article that suggests that 90% of Afghan insurgency is not religiously motivated and is not directly tied to the Taliban...and here here is what *I* will further suggests.

The Taliban is a cover name for world powers to OWN and UNDERMINE any insurgency... to funnel weapons into the country by those who are high up and seemingly untouchable no matter how many people on either side die in that ongoing war LOOKING for them. How are they so protected? because they are actually much closer to the insurgencies enemy than many realize? TPTB.

Western media continues to blame the Taliban and keeps reminding people just how oppressive they are even against their own people. This causes people to excuse the occupation, fund the onslaught to desperately try to keep the East from becoming more powerful than the west while revolutionaries drop like flies fighting US, which is exactly what the powers want them to do. Both sides are nothing more than pawns in an elites game when BOTH sides should be educating ourselves.

World powers have set this up to simply destabilize the region because they know those people are angry and if they send them guns, they will continue giving us a reason to go over there and stick our nose in it.

We will waste more money on it than we will pillage but the key is to not let anyone *else* get THEIR hands on it... Or let other powers influence that region... and the region has great geo-political importance. It has for thousands of years even with resource issues aside.

One intelligence official actually addresses this issue of the Taliban not being the main insurgency force... without actually saying, however, that we got a lot of this started ourselves. I'd like to think that there are some people in this country with integrity and that there is a change taking place... but if you look at the media and what they are saying, they are still blaming it all on that mean old Taliban who apparently has a twitter account and it's favorite thing to do is take credit for suicide bombings.

Even though this article has been around since 09 (and I'm sure there are many more like it and that this issue is no mystery) the charade still continues. The masks are still being mass produced. When are we going to realize that the war SHOULD be against those who have seeded and perpetuated this bloody waste of time, resources and lives?

Even though more and more in the west, even in the government itself are putting this whole puzzle together, we still have some elites desperately trying to grasp that damn gold! Insurgents in Afghanistan and Pakistan can honestly do nothing about this but try to exhaust the war effort because they know the metals are there and they know the region is important. This is not a war to be fought with guns because that is *exactly* what they want, and it's actually more up to the free societies of the world to do something about it.

EDIT... DAMN LINK...

it's boston dot com... and here is the rest /news/world/middleeast/articles/2009/10/09/most_insurgents_in_afghanistan_not_religiously_motivated_military_reports_say/?page=1

I have no idea why it won't let me post that link.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Grrrrrrrr!!!

Tricky tricky link... dammit. I have no idea why it is doing that.

I'm going to have to figure this out unless someone wants to help me.

If not, give me a minute.

EDIT... lemme try this...

EDIT EDIT... Ok THAT didn't work...

MAN this link is tricky.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am NOT signing up for that crap.

Ok... I'll be back to fix this after having a paranoid meltdown for a little while.

I'll be back.

Mods, before you delete this, can somebody tell me why this sites does this?

Can I just copy/paste the article and put the authors name in?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here you go, link fixed.

Source

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Here's the LINK

Will have a read now.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
well, when you click the link... it takes you to the site, but it's a page that asks you to sign up or use your facebook account to see the article and I was wanting a direct link. It just seems pushy to me for them to make us sign in.... but at least people are able to find it and are checking it out.

It's searchable so I guess there isn't much more that can be done.

I did try to give a general idea of what the article is about so perhaps that will be enough for people to get the message.

new topics

top topics

join