It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Disempower Kissinger and His Ilk - Here! Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Google < Eugenics Quotes > Kissinger is a major contributor to the reduction of population . Margaret Sanger had her own agenda and was shared by some others .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

My question was plain, clear, and simple yet still you avoided it. So far Kissinger is right except in regards to myself.

Is there anyone out who can state honestly and categorically to the entire world that they have no fear of the unknown whatsoever? I wait in hope......

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How can you fear the unknown if it's unknown.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

The one thing every man fears is the unknown.

In respects to Kissinger, the context is all about control and what psychological buttons need to be pushed. There are always exceptions with any generalization, but in terms of his plans and gaining the social threshold required for success he has a point. Situations of mass panic are a common example, while some people are not stressed about what caused the panic, they will become worried when everyone else around them is freaking out.

Fear of the unknown is also very loosely defined, how can you be scared of something you have no concept of? A little bit of information is required to place the threat into some context. The trade off between security and freedom is one topic that has received a lot of attention since 9/11, and in this regard Kissinger has be right.

As for a situation requiring UN intervention, Blue Beam might have been a contender but has dropped off the radar. The fiscal cliff has now moved into first place, should the USD collapse all managers will loose their control as trade comes to a halt. The fear of where your next meal is coming from can hit quite hard once the collapse takes hold.

For Kissinger's statement 'all men fear the unknown' does not need to apply to every individual to be accepted as a social norm and used as a game plan.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
How can you fear the unknown if it's unknown.

In that case why don't you make the statement as I have asked?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

All I am asking you to do is make the following statement:

' I honestly and categorically state to the entire world that I have no fear of the unknown whatsoever'.

If you can't do so then please spare me the sing-song.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I respect your belief wrabbit. You sound sincere and genuine. Its a good belief to have.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Since all fear reactions have an unknown element to them you are basically looking for some one who does not feel fear. There are medical cases of such that involves damage to the Amygdala.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

No, only one specific unnatural fear.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
reply to post by Tecumte

My question was plain, clear, and simple yet still you avoided it. So far Kissinger is right except in regards to myself.

Is there anyone out who can state honestly and categorically to the entire world that they have no fear of the unknown whatsoever? I wait in hope......

I thought my answer was pretty clear and I even tried to elaborate on it and be specific, not avoid it.

So as to be more specific let me try again. As I sit here drinking my coffee and replying to you in the present moment, as far as I can sense and tell I am feeling no fear (that I can detect) regarding anything unknown or even known at the PRESENT moment. But that could change throughout the day depending upon circumstances arising, a 'fearfull' thought *might* enter my mind at any time, but it would more likely be a fear resulting from something known that I am confronted with as well as any unknown aspect. But it's also possible I might go through today (and tommorrow and the next etc. etc.) and feel no measurable or detectable fear.

Again, it's posssible today I might also fear some 'unknown' event or outcome, if my mind happens to light on that, and stays focused on that for whatever duration.. Perhaps your question could be better phrased " no fear of the unknown OR known whatsoever....EVER?" I think that might be more accurate. So perhaps you are looking for a *no* answer, So DIRECTLY to answer I would say NO, likely most everyone (except those not physically/emotionally/mentally ABLE to feel fear) does so on occasion, just like they feel sadness, or anger, or even happiness as different thoughts come and go. Is that what you were after or have I still missed your point?
edit on 22-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Tecumte because: word added

edit on 22-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Fear is essentially a sign of weakness in the face of danger. It is human to be weak at times, we are not all heroes as I am sure you will agree. Whenever you feel fear that is the time to snap out of it and attend to the cause. If you dwell on the fear you might be overcome by the cause. An example:

You are out on the sea in a small boat fishing. A freak wave tips the boat over and before you know it you are floundering around in the water. Fear grips you, you are in danger of going in to panic. To have any hope of surviving you are going to have to overcome your fear and work out how to save yourself. If you give in to your fear you will panic and surely drown. So it comes down to how brave you are, whether you face the danger or be overcome by it.

Fear of the unknown is the worse kind. If I let something worry me that might happen then I am going to be worrying all the time which is pretty dumb. To be afraid of something that might or might not happen is not the way to deal with the problems in life. Anyway must be off. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kissinger also said " Elderly people are useless eaters " This implies that people who have worked all their lives and now have a time to retire and grow old peacefully are dispensable and a burden on society . This reminds me of the movie Soylent Green .
Kissinger also uttered that FOOD could be used a s a weapon in population control .
Nothing Unknown Here

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Kissinger also said " Elderly people are useless eaters " This implies that people who have worked all their lives and now have a time to retire and grow old peacefully are dispensable and a burden on society . This reminds me of the movie Soylent Green .
Kissinger also uttered that FOOD could be used a s a weapon in population control .
Nothing Unknown Here

Sure Elitists everywhere concur :" them useless eaters gotta go and quick". I saw today where population is declining in many areas, and the world pop drastically slowing, I'd have to find the link, but if I recall my "The Great Downsizing" post is playing out. It is entirely possible if the Elitist/Corporate crowd has it's way through their use of tainted vaccines, tainted GMO crops, tainted weather, crashed ecomomies, useless fraudulant wars, nuclear 'accidents', personal accidents, suicides, heart attacks, plane crashes, shootings, and last but not least rigged and totally useless (s)elections, then it is very possible IMo we could go from the increase of 1 billion to 7 billion in the past century or so, back down from the 7 billion to 1 billion in maybe the next (or so). I know alot of Elitist folks would LUV that. I admit, even myself I perhaps wouldn't mind seeing a smaller population in many packed cities, (really hard to get around in the major ones) but I guess for me personally it's hard to rationalize and give any agreement to many of 'the methods' I sense are being employed.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Fear is essentially a sign of weakness in the face of danger. It is human to be weak at times, we are not all heroes as I am sure you will agree. Whenever you feel fear that is the time to snap out of it and attend to the cause. If you dwell on the fear you might be overcome by the cause. An example:

You are out on the sea in a small boat fishing. A freak wave tips the boat over and before you know it you are floundering around in the water. Fear grips you, you are in danger of going in to panic. To have any hope of surviving you are going to have to overcome your fear and work out how to save yourself. If you give in to your fear you will panic and surely drown. So it comes down to how brave you are, whether you face the danger or be overcome by it.

Fear of the unknown is the worse kind. If I let something worry me that might happen then I am going to be worrying all the time which is pretty dumb. To be afraid of something that might or might not happen is not the way to deal with the problems in life. Anyway must be off. Cheers.

Shema I agree with most of what you are saying, but for everything there is a season and likely a use at the proper time, yes even so called feeling (and utilizing) 'fear' on a personal level. We could have a long philosophical debate about it I guess but why, we basically agree, I'm just more interested in how it regards your subject of Kissinger etc.

As regards his reported comment and the line 'real or promulgated', that to me really says alot. One implies actually happening (at least to some degree) the other implies not actually happening (or a least as reported and parroted) and being 'decreed'. Much of what we are seeing now is pure Hollywod but they often use real blood. It's tragic and IMo needless, Surely there are much better ways. I don't think we have to fear it perse. But to me it seems worth watching along with all of the other things I happen to pay attention too.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Nothing Unknown Here

Which gives us an insight to the insidious intentions of the PTB and all the more reason why we have to stand up to them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I appreciate your input Tecumte. Yeah there sure is a season for everything and the season of our 'awakening' is assuredly upon us.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

From what I have read the vaccines are able to cause disruptions in the hormonal balances needed to procreate . The Rockefeller group and associates are providing those vaccines world wide I do believe as well as fund other population reduction activities . Also the information I have read says that the Lesbian & Gay movement is funded by the same ones as a means of stopping procreation . They have been at this since Planned Parenthood started .The Rockefellers are said to have backed Hitlers Euginics Programs and hired the mongsters who practiced it on the Jews .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I understand your critisism but only time will tell, I hope it doesn't happen, but its a scenario.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Thanks for your reply below as well, so I must ask though, why do you wait in hope for anyone who can honestly say they have no fear at all ever? And are you saying you are such a person? Just curious.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by Tecumte

Thanks for your reply below as well, so I must ask though, why do you wait in hope for anyone who can honestly say they have no fear at all ever? And are you saying you are such a person? Just curious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This will answer your Q , The one below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join