It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Disempower Kissinger and His Ilk - Here! Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government

The above quote by Kissinger given to the Bilderberger organization in 1992 has appeared on ATS before but not in the context of this thread.

The key to understanding this quote is Kissinger's assertion that all men fear the unknown.

Fear of the unknown is a program that has been banged into the human psyche over a very long period. Fear of the unknown only comes about through having a guilty conscience. Kissinger is really saying that every man fears the unknown because their consciences have been compromised.

'We have succeeded in corrupting every man and now we can proceed to the next stage of our agenda'.

That is the message he was giving the Bilderberger organization.

Well, Mr Kissinger, swallow this:

I am not afraid of the unknown. There are no boogymen, no dark strangers, no screams in the night, no devil, no satan, no God waiting to punish anyone, no aliens. I have stepped into the unknown numerous times and I can tell everyone with absolute certainty, there is nothing there. Nothing except your conscience which will not dominate you if you don't let it.

The more individuals who declare that they have no fear of the unknown the less credibility Kissinger and his ilk
can muster. This is a way to disempower and damage the agenda of the PTB.

Comments?
edit on 20-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

I am not afraid of the unknown. There are no boogymen, no dark strangers, no screams in the night, no devil, no satan, no God waiting to punish anyone, no aliens.

You are believing EXACTLY what Mr Kissinger would LIKE you to believe.

Satan and his Illuminati agenda are counting on you NOT believing in them or their "boogymen"...

How sad...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Lets turn him over to the Chilean government or the Viet Namn /Cambodia people . They have an international warrant out for his arrest for war crimes . Of course he is about to expire at 90 . He is an Ashkenazi Jew like the rest of the Federal Reserve owners .That tells us something .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I am not afraid of the unknown. There are no boogymen, no dark strangers, no screams in the night, no devil, no satan, no God waiting to punish anyone, no aliens.

You are believing EXACTLY what Mr Kissinger would LIKE you to believe.

Satan and his Illuminati agenda are counting on you NOT believing in them or their "boogymen"...

How sad...

How so?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I can't believe the same person making life just a little worse than it had to be for the Vietnam years is STILL around to be talked about in the present tense for impacting U.S. Policy. Talk about the line of power and control not fundamentally changing and the same names just keep rolling round and round.

I mean how old do these guys get to grow to and STILL be doing damage to national and world policy? Someone needs to put him through an Airport Scanner and make sure he's still all human. There might be some animatronics built in by now to disqualify him from advising anyone. Emperor Palpatine would feel challenged, I'm thinking.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
how to disempower them high up mucky mucks down at the ilks club?
put em at the front of the parade during the live fire exersise

dress em up in orange too
those are nice fitting jump suits
they'll look great

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He knows everything they all listen when he opens his mouth, his intelligence is unrivalled plus he is dedicated
and he still commands a lot of influence despite his age.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

fear is the mind killer.

Some are not subject to its smoke and mirrors. Those people who do not fear become stronger and oppose more fervently when others take or threaten to take the things they love or cherish.

Kissinger IMO is not that smart because his whole argument for the "animals" beneath him is that they are dumb, scared and lame. It is summarily arrogant and so flawed. It is a super ego complex that for some reason people praise and worship.

The guy is socially blind as a bat. I am not saying that he is completely wrong on everything he ever said.

I am saying he is as relevant as Woody Allen. Guy still runs around thinking he is some important cultural Icon. His humor is outdated and his quirkiness is quant in light of contemporary comedians.

Similarly Kissinger is outdated and his insight into the average person is completely out of touch and disconnected from reality. Yet he runs around thinking he is still relevant.

Guy is a moron now when it comes to hits and misses. Studying him is about as practical as consulting a hotline psychic.

People, he is a has been. A political Woody Allen.
Yet certain "types" praise him.......retards.....go to a bar or game and see for yourself who your people are.....

edit on 21-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You don't understand, you can't touch them they have got a hold over you that you are not even aware of.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

How so?

The reason I said this is so sad is because instead of disempowering them you are doing the exact OPPOSITE.

The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization and to unite them under a One World Order whose ruler was Lucifer.

Illuminati worship Lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth.

How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?

"The express aim of the Order was to abolish Christianty, and overturn all civil Government." ~ John Robison, Proofs of a Conspiracy

Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word. War is the principal means by which Lucifer's disciples, the Cabalist (satanist) central bankers, "change the world."

They have erected a police state behind the facade of freedom. We don't know this because our leaders in government, education and media are wittingly or unwitting participants. Treason to God and country is a prerequisite for success in many fields.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

So you don't feel that K's quote above where he asserts that every man, read every one, has a fear of the unknown has any relevance?

K does not make sweeping statements unless he believes them himself totally.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Lucifer doesn't actually exist and anyway God being the creator of ALL and omnipotent according to religious belief can hardly be deceived by an evil entity which he created anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I've never heard anyone suggest God was fooled by Satan. Quite the opposite in fact. He busted his wings and gave him horns and a tail on his way over the edge of the cloud for the long plunge to a real hot place.

God instilled free will in Man which is what Satan is said to deceive. I tend to agree that the systematic attack on all things Christian above even the historic attack on Jewish things is part of the overall plan to corrupt and turn us all on each other and away from anything like fighting for principle or values of anything that important.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

he also was dumb enough to call military men animals to be used. And he did so openly in a point in time and a situation in which he and his desperately need them to finish their plans.

Like I said, super ego complex.

He still runs around trying to act when he should have retired long ago and mentored someone to replace him entirely. He will never choose a complete successor because he needs the praise and power. HE has not learned a thing.

I would not honor and praise a grumpy old man who realized too late in his life that he was far from being enlightened and is just a foolish ego maniac.

Who cares what he thinks.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Lucifer doesn't actually exist...

I think I'll go with God on this one...

He's usually right.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

You underrate him, your anger does not help. I am no fan of his that's for sure but I don't treat him flippantly like you do. Ultra ego or not is beside the point the guy is still one of the upper echelon and ought not be taken lightly regardless of his age.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

As far as Im concerned intelligence or the illusion of it has never solved a single problem.Violence gets results. Look at the world around you, diplomacy is working right?

edit on 21-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hear you Wrabbit but you have succumbed to a common fallacy. Nowhere in the bible is Lucifer referred to as an evil being or as the great deceiver engaged in a battle with God to win the souls of man, or whatever. It is all nonsense my friend just as so much that we believe is true is just so much twaddle. So is the idea that the PTB have an agenda to upstage Jesus. Their agenda is to have ultimate power over all of us. They believe they are in the right. They believe humans need to be organized and told what they can and can't do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join