It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why You have Gun Rights and What They Have Done for the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Its not the British you have to worry about now, its the U.N, the Zionists and the jews,Bent on taking away everything you have ........................

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bronto

You are correct, however, the British is who the concern was for in context with the song lyrics. It is a situation that shows why gun ownership is a right to the US citizens. It tells how citizens with guns helped in defeating the enemy and protecting themselves against advancing military forces.

Many advances have been made in weapons tech and political stance since then, but the purpose of gun ownership has remained the same. Simply substitute the British' role in the song with today's potential enemies against American Society to see why the lyrics of the song are still relavent today.
edit on 21-1-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Huntsman360

Bluff Mtn Rd goes to the bluff, it also veers left near the top. The rd name may change right there, but I am fairly certain it is Bluff Mtn Rd that goes all the way to the towers, which is at the top of the mountain... There are a couple roads on either side that connect to Bluff Mtn Rd as you head toward the top. One of these roads may be what you are seeing as well.

I have never looked for it on a map, so for all I know the road is not public, therefore it may not appear on publicly available maps. When approaching the towers, the rd turns to gravel - or it used to - and may be considered a government access rd, used for federal or state employees to access the broadcasting and fire towers.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
guys, look up Athens Tenn. on you tube.Watch this. This is why we need the 2nd.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The Battle of New Orleans was the flip side to Sink the Bismark. My brothers and I wore that record out! God Bless you Johnny!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
This might sound like an dumb question but i have heard this before and I have to ask. Since any American is entitled to what ever weapon is available to the government, does that mean that every American is entitled to a nuclear warhead and am armed jet fighter with a runway?

Where is the line drawn on that one?

Just tell the others to use logic when you faced such questions.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to protect the citizen, his loved ones and nation using EFFECTIVE arms, as an individual co-opt into the militia.

Can the individual or even a district militia MAINTAIN an aircraft, missile or nuke weapon effectively? Owning one is not the same as maintaining one effectively, to keep it up operable. You can buy a jet, or missles, but it will only be deadweights to your armoury, gathering dust and rust, posing a danger to yourself and those around you.

Better one keep to handheld weapons that are more effective for protection and raids if it comes to that. WIth only ak-47s, the Taliban could hold even nuclear armed Pakistan hostage to its demands for decades, with Pakistan unable to do a damn thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by esteay812

He also Had a Hit song
[
Sink the Bismarck, Think we can all have our own Battleship

Yes, if you have the money you can buy decommissioned US naval vessels.

www.govliquidation.com...

The largest one I have seen for sale on this particular site is a Destroyer. I think we give our allies first crack at purchasing these vessels then if no one bites they go up for public auction.

In the interest of full disclosure; I will caveat that with I am relatively certain the main guns are removed or rendered unusable before that happens. Also, any sophisticated technology is removed in the interest of national security.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beacuseican

That was a brilliant short! One of the best I have seen, maybe 'The' best.

I may be biased, because I live in Tennessee, not far from Athens.

Too bad we can't form an armed, peaceful militia, made-up of private-sector residents, without the government demolishing it and bradnig it as a domesticated terror cell.

reply to post by Golf66

I am gonna have to get me one of those! That's an awesome site you linked, thanks. I made it a favorite so I can get one of those giant ships, dig a pond in my backyard and drop it down in the water,

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edited for:

eh... wrong thread... I'll leave it posted for the curious who would wonder what the image was if I were to delete it.... it's froma different thread, I was screwing around with paint, outlining the the suspicious area to see if anything would take shape... as you can see, it more closely resembles some sort of compound and not a UFO...
edit on 23-1-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join