It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loooong time lurker introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Greetings ATS!
I love this site and check it daily but now I feel it is finally time to start contributing threads! This is by far my favorite site on the internet and my favorite thing about it is that you have a mix of all sorts of people, and most importantly we have some the best researchers on earth.

I am a freelance Photographer and professional cinematographer. It goes without saying I have somewhat of an obsession with camera equipment. I'm also somewhat of an amateur astronomer and have made a dslr camera mount for my 8" dobsonian. Also, as you may have deduced from my username.. I'm into cars.

I chose today to formerly reveal myself because today as I was driving down a nearby highway I noticed a few very anomalous cloud formations and decided to take a bunch of pictures. Now I feel obligated to post what I have seen for scrupulous analysis by the best so perhaps I can wrap my head around it. I have read allot the chem-trail debate and I have always stood firmly on the fence about it. I have pilots in my family who have also told me it is bogus.. Days like today make me wonder though.

Heres the link to the THREAD about it...

I'll save that for my coming post where I will show the pictures, which I am about to compose right now.

Look forward to evolving from lurker to contributing member.

Z32Driver
edit on 20-1-2013 by Z32Driver because: add link!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Welcome, friend. ATS is a great place, but always remember to be skeptical. Among the genuinely intelligent or articulate, there are plenty of trolls, shills, legitimate disinfo agents, and good ol fashioned morons.

Though you are a lurker, do try to ignore them. Don't interact with them. Don't pay them any attention. Don't even argue with them as the Devil's Advocate. That only validates their intentional or unintentional stupidity.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

Woohoo! Lurkers are number one on here!

Glad you joined and can't wait to see your pictures.

Enjoy your stay at this wonderful day spa!!

-nat

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by Z32Driver

Welcome to addiction called Ats Z32Driver. See you around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Greetings, some really good photographers on here, you will find much of interest. Welcome to the family.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

I am a freelance Photographer and professional cinematographer.

Sounds like you could be a great freelance chematographer. I like your thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure hope to catch you around on here every now and then. ATS rocks peoples world and drives others mad, fun stuff.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome, I'm also a newbie! Thank you for the intro thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Thank you for your warning and advice! I have lurked long enough that I am beginning to spot the shillz. If all else fails deny ignorance!

reply to post by natalia

Thank you for the warm greetings! Since you mentioned it I will go ahead and show a couple!

reply to post by Trackhunter

You too Cool avatar!!!!

reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you Johnny! I'm slowing graduating from ATS N00B to regular crazy member.

reply to post by Night Star

Helllo & thank you! Yet another amazingly cool avatar. I need to visit that thread where they help you make good ones..

reply to post by Iamschist

Indeed! I love the unlimited upload thing too! The idea of my family being ATS is interesting to imagine, I like it more and more.

reply to post by fireyaguns

Hello friend! Same to you! I noticed your input involving my thread, much appreciated! I check this like more than anything else so I am always going to be available for reflection. BTW I'm from Savannah so it follows that I love anything to do with pirates or sailing / pillaging.

reply to post by derekg

Ah good I was starting to think I was the freshman here haha Welcome!
I hope you find this site as life changing as I have.

Z32Driver

top topics

join