It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The heartache of catnip abuse - a parody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
NOTE - Due to the borderline nature of this video in relation to ATS rules I did ask a mod, asktheanimals, to review it before I posted it. He gave it his stamp of approval.

So folks, please view this in the humorous vein it is intended and don't go off topic into areas not allowed by ATS T&Cs.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

So funny!!! I had just gave my cat some when I saw your post!

whoops! I gotta go now! He has the muchies and if I don't give him some treats, he most likely is going to tear up my couch in a blind rage!!!

S&F Awesome video!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"Catnip Crisis Center"
That was a good giggle, thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That was "high" larious...

All punning aside, we humans in our household take it in tea for its calming effect. In fact, it is quite safe to give to infants and has totally the opposite effect on humans.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can you help me schedule an intervention for my cat? She's a terrible addict and I'm afraid she'll never finish school and make something of herself if she continues this

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Haha!

My cat loves catnip! She gets really aggressive sometimes when she is on it. I also got her some treats recently that have catnip in some.

When I give her some she just starts rolling around and acting nutso!

I did have a cat yrs ago that would lay next to her food bowl and eat when she was on catnip. It was hilarious!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Here we can see a shameless subject of catnip abuse

She never could have imagined how her life went so wrong from her early days on catnip.

edit on 20-1-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join