It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to believe that the world was heading toward a global spiritual ascension. No longer...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I have visited and been a member of many of these "conspiracy" forums for years now. I once believed that the world was moving, slowly but surely, toward a new higher spiritual reality. I am now very sorry to say that I no longer believe that to be true. Maybe all this "ascension" talk has been a sick fantasy or a dream. Whenever I now visit these sites, all I see is stupidity, hate, ugliness and anger.

So, I ask myself, is it the people that visit these sites or is this a cross section of society in general? Are these sites just manipulated by trolls to be the point where little real truth emerges? I don't know really. But, one thing is obvious, it is getting worse and the threads are getting even darker day to day, not just here, but all of the conspiracy sites.

What are we to make of this madness? Is all of society spiritually descending instead of ascending? Is all hope lost?

Maybe there is a separation taking place. Maybe most of society is descending into chaos, hate and madness, but a much smaller percentage of society is moving in the opposite direction at the same time. So, what we see is a spiritual separation taking place where a portion of humanity is descending into "Hell" while a portion is at the same time ascending towards "Heaven". I use these terms as concepts. Not what the Christian bible believes them to be.

So, in conclusion, the only hope I now see for a better world is for society to divide into two realities, because most of the humans here are just not ready for such an ascension. Don't believe me? Just take a look at the posts on this one forum. It is beyond sad and disgusting. I no longer see any possibility or hope of a complete spiritual ascension. The only hope now is for a small few to finish their time here and to return Home. The rest must return and live this reality again. And again, and again...

It makes me sad to even write this, but it's the truth.

Peace

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

You are like many on this site are what people call a unrealistic optimist, you dont have the full picture of what humanity is and thus your world view stems from a fairytale that has been spun and dangled before you like the proverbial carrot that urges the poor mule forward. You used to believe there was some grand purpose to the game called life and that there was some epic moment ..maybe dec 21 2012, was going to change that.

Well life isnt about the world but your world. I laugh at people that think there will be some sort of ascension. Ascension? Are you kidding me? The idiots that run the world like things the way they are and if they cant have it we sure as hell wont get it. The so called enlightened "light workers" are too busy singing ancing and lighting scented candles to stop the maniacs and the rest of the sheep are too stupid to see they are being used and then discarded when they are no longer needed. Those who want to make a difference and actually have the balls to stand up get shot down, the rest that want to make a difference see that and say well look at that if people in power such as those guys got taken out what hope do I have. They then come to sites like this and vent untill they either stop caring or die.

The reality of the world is that its all just a game, who cares let it all burn down. This is what our past generations and we have sowed and continue to sow. Be a man or a woman and take your due punishment. We have certainly earned it in spades by our stupidity laziness and general lack of imagination. The planet will keep turning and hopefully produce another sentient species worthy of the gift.

We deserve everything we get and if that doesnt sit well with you, you need to take another look in the mirror. I take full responsibility for everything that happens to me and everything I do.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

Raised in the fold, I can tell you that in order for any type of ascension to take place a catalyst must be introduced. negitive influence to positivily empower is the usual. So when I see violence on a scale such as this effecting billions to question how they look at how they treat each other I see new stories of morals being passed to alter the collective consciousness. Positivly.

Just as war seized slavery. and battalic warfare toppled hitler and informational and espionagal warfare toppled stalin. so will constitutional warfare beat a country into uniting instead of fighting each other. all forms of ascension are achieved by the use of tru majiks which is the manipulation of man by any means.

no form of life gets what they want through praying or divining in the dark arts but by the manipulation of the world around them.

Truer words never spoken on ats. yin and yang bud

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by talesone

Giving up on the Law of one is not a wise choice especially since you seem to understand what it is.

Then please explain to me how beings that I see around me each day have a chance for reaching an advanced state of consciousness any time soon. Hell, even within another 26 thousand years!

Total or nothing group ascension just doesn't feel right to me...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

do not spend your time looking down

Sorry, but that simplistic metaphor is silly. I believe we must see the world around us. To continue your metaphor, by not looking down, we are liking to fall into a very deep hole.

It is right to understand this reality, the good and the bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Yep.....Society is descending. I'm staying in the same place so it just appears that I am ascending compared to society.

Being clever or witty is not the same as wisdom...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I have visited and been a member of many of these "conspiracy" forums for years now. I once believed that the world was moving, slowly but surely, toward a new higher spiritual reality. I am now very sorry to say that I no longer believe that to be true. Maybe all this "ascension" talk has been a sick fantasy or a dream. Whenever I now visit these sites, all I see is stupidity, hate, ugliness and anger.

So, I ask myself, is it the people that visit these sites or is this a cross section of society in general? Are these sites just manipulated by trolls to be the point where little real truth emerges? I don't know really. But, one thing is obvious, it is getting worse and the threads are getting even darker day to day, not just here, but all of the conspiracy sites.

What are we to make of this madness? Is all of society spiritually descending instead of ascending? Is all hope lost?

Maybe there is a separation taking place. Maybe most of society is descending into chaos, hate and madness, but a much smaller percentage of society is moving in the opposite direction at the same time. So, what we see is a spiritual separation taking place where a portion of humanity is descending into "Hell" while a portion is at the same time ascending towards "Heaven". I use these terms as concepts. Not what the Christian bible believes them to be.

So, in conclusion, the only hope I now see for a better world is for society to divide into two realities, because most of the humans here are just not ready for such an ascension. Don't believe me? Just take a look at the posts on this one forum. It is beyond sad and disgusting. I no longer see any possibility or hope of a complete spiritual ascension. The only hope now is for a small few to finish their time here and to return Home. The rest must return and live this reality again. And again, and again...

It makes me sad to even write this, but it's the truth.

Peace

You are like many on this site are what people call a unrealistic optimist, you dont have the full picture of what humanity is and thus your world view stems from a fairytale that has been spun and dangled before you like the proverbial carrot that urges the poor mule forward. You used to believe there was some grand purpose to the game called life and that there was some epic moment ..maybe dec 21 2012, was going to change that.

Well life isnt about the world but your world. I laugh at people that think there will be some sort of ascension. Ascension? Are you kidding me? The idiots that run the world like things the way they are and if they cant have it we sure as hell wont get it. The so called enlightened "light workers" are too busy singing ancing and lighting scented candles to stop the maniacs and the rest of the sheep are too stupid to see they are being used and then discarded when they are no longer needed. Those who want to make a difference and actually have the balls to stand up get shot down, the rest that want to make a difference see that and say well look at that if people in power such as those guys got taken out what hope do I have. They then come to sites like this and vent untill they either stop caring or die.

The reality of the world is that its all just a game, who cares let it all burn down. This is what our past generations and we have sowed and continue to sow. Be a man or a woman and take your due punishment. We have certainly earned it in spades by our stupidity laziness and general lack of imagination. The planet will keep turning and hopefully produce another sentient species worthy of the gift.

We deserve everything we get and if that doesnt sit well with you, you need to take another look in the mirror. I take full responsibility for everything that happens to me and everything I do.

It is views like yours that causes me to lose hope in humanity. This reality could be a true heaven on Earth if people just remembered who and what they really are. I find your view of humanity not only negative and ugly, but wrong.

The only path to true ascension in my view is love and service to others. Just my humble opinion.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
For the world to move toward a global spiritual ascension, everyone must change their mindset, must work toward it by himself/herself (and help others who need guides)

Just like coffee and tea. If we want to make our coffees and teas taste sweet, we have to add sweeteners.
We can't just wait, see the coffees and teas, and expect them to miraculously become sweeter.
edit on 20-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

I haven't mentioned it here yet, but the "sweetener" coming to the reality at this time are advanced light beings that have "heard the call" to come and help right now to counteract all of this darkness. To add additional light to the darkness so to speak.

I believe that these brave souls will change the balance to allow the ascension to happen. I just don't believe that all of the beings incarnated here right now will be ready.

That is my sadness right now.

I am one of those beings that has come to help...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stjarna1

you will find all you need,on this site. let it be verified,everything can be looked up. it is not just opinions, but real TRUTH. From Highest Source.

No slight intended, but I already have everything I need within me. Thanks though...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I understand your sadness. Its good that you want everyone to share in your experiences of enlightenment but each person is at a different stage of development. Just as there are people of all different physical ages living side by side from newborns to infants to children to teens to adults to the elderly..... all under one roof.

You cant expect everyone to be on the same level at the same time. But eventually even the newborn will grow up. Noone is actually going backwards or even standing still, though it may appear that way to an outside observer. Let go of preconceived notions of how things should be and therefore the disappointment when reality doesnt fit the expectation.

Everything is on schedule. It can never be otherwise.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by emeris

I understand your sadness. Its good that you want everyone to share in your experiences of enlightenment but each person is at a different stage of development. Just as there are people of all different physical ages living side by side from newborns to infants to children to teens to adults to the elderly..... all under one roof.

You cant expect everyone to be on the same level at the same time. But eventually even the newborn will grow up. Noone is actually going backwards or even standing still, though it may appear that way to an outside observer. Let go of preconceived notions of how things should be and therefore the disappointment when reality doesnt fit the expectation.

Everything is on schedule. It can never be otherwise.

I understand.

Let me ask you a question. So, do you not believe that there are times of mass ascensions? Where beings at a certain level can transition/ascend as a group to a higher reality? Or do you believe that each being reaches this level individually in their own time? Between incarnations?

My real dilemma is in whether the whole world transitions/ascends as a whole or whether only a percentage of the planet transitions while the rest go to some other 3D reality to learn further lessons.

I believe that at certain cycles of time, mass transitions/ascensions happen in mass. The question is what percentage will be ready at that time...

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Max Horkheimer, stepping back to mythology, danger of... Heard of?

edit on 21-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Enlightenment can not be forced onto those who don't want it. It is a personal journey. Coming here and learning to separate between the trolls and truths is part of that journey. Enlightenment cannot be achieved without maturity or truth.

Here's something that I found most interesting on that truth note

www.thechronicleproject.org...

Keep walking, enlightenment is not a right, it is a privilege that is earned.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You have some good insights, but try not to judge others, especially those you know nothing about. You don't know me...

Peace

Who says I'm judging you? Your OP states everything needed to draw the conclusions I did. I did not assume anything, I simply worked with what you gave me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
Enlightenment can not be forced onto those who don't want it. It is a personal journey. Coming here and learning to separate between the trolls and truths is part of that journey. Enlightenment cannot be achieved without maturity or truth.

Here's something that I found most interesting on that truth note

www.thechronicleproject.org...

Keep walking, enlightenment is not a right, it is a privilege that is earned.

This view is expressed a lot. Especially around here. And in some respect that is so.

BUT, lost beings have to be exposed to the truth to understand that there are alternatives. Yes, in the end we each must make our own choices and follow our own paths.

However, people must be shown the light. Then if they refuse to follow it, then that's completely ok.

But to simply let people wander in the darkness with no guidance is wrong in my view and is a lie.

There are many, many beings incarnated on Earth right now to show others the light. The problem is that so few are "seeing" it...

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

I don't know what this map signifies.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You have some good insights, but try not to judge others, especially those you know nothing about. You don't know me...

Peace

Who says I'm judging you? Your OP states everything needed to draw the conclusions I did. I did not assume anything, I simply worked with what you gave me.

And as many do, you drew the wrong conclusions based on superficial and limited information. We all do it daily. How are we to know anyone from a few line post on some forum? Humans are much more complicated and complex than you care to admit.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Let me ask you a question. So, do you not believe that there are times of mass ascensions? Where beings at a certain level can transition/ascend as a group to a higher reality? Or do you believe that each being reaches this level individually in their own time? Between incarnations?

I'm not much interested in beliefs or speculation. This is whats causing your distress. Whenever my mind starts playing around with speculations trying to form beliefs trying to figure things out. there's an immediate recognition of discomfort caused by all that unnnecessary, futile mind activity. So i still the mind and find peace. When the mind is still you will understand without necessarily having the words to describe the understanding. When the mind is calm you will treat others with kindness, compassion and love and when the majority of people on a planet are living with a still mind then the society that comes out of that will be more utopian. So the real work is learning to still the mind.

My real dilemma is in whether the whole world transitions/ascends as a whole or whether only a percentage of the planet transitions while the rest go to some other 3D reality to learn further lessons.

Again, the real dilemma is the unnecessary, futile mind activity. Is it really important that you know the answer to this? Is it even possible?

Can you drop all questions and be still?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by emeris

You may be completely right in your post. I can understand the truth in what you say. I just can't let go of my desire to understand my reality and who I am.

There are times when I must quiet my mind to be able to listen to the subtle messages from my heart, but I am also a curious animal as well. I want to know what my reality is about.

Is it possible that refusing to ask these questions could be a way of escaping the more difficult questions?

That is not an attack, that is a sincere question. Again, you may be on the right path where I am lost. I guess that I still want to know everything. Maybe I have it all wrong...

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

As you said, the answers come in the stillness, not by going round and round in thought. There is no need to escape from the questions. Ask them, and be still. Put your efforts towards becoming more and more still rather than thinking more and more in the hopes that thought will bring the answers.

The distress is there because thought can only go so far. To go beyond thought is the real ascension. To go beyond thought.......be still. They are the same.

This means that at some point you will have to start a practice where whenever the mind starts asking questions you tell it to be still. Or rather you let it become still, and go deeper into stillness.

Stillness will show you all you need to know. It is not an escape. It is the ascension.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First of all there is no ascension process or any up gradation work going on. Any spiritual development happens from within and its a life-long process. More than half of society is distracted for centuries. Only individuals can ascend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join