It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Identity Theft Scandal Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Originally posted by kaylaluv
So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

Not. True. At. All.

The cases are dismissed on standing. It is a legal trick. See. You have to prove that you are personally injured to being a case to court. These courts, under pressure to dismiss no doubt, routinely find that the plaintiff does not have standing because they cannot prove that Obama caused injury to them personally. Or. The judge will say it is Congress' responsibility to do something about it, not the judicial branch.

So. None of these questions have been answered or even asked in a court of law. They have not been seen by juries either. They have been unilaterally dismissed by judges based on legal tricks.

Please show me where it says anything like that in the Georgia ruling. What I saw was the judge ruling that the "experts" were not convincing, and the evidence was "not persuasive". I didn't see anything about injury or Congress' responsibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What I saw was the judge ruling that the "experts" were not convincing, and the evidence was "not persuasive".

Orly Taitz is just not a good lawyer. From another website:

Every three years, California lawyers are required to take a minimum of 25 hours of continuing education, including 4 hours of legal ethics and 1 hour of elimination of bias. And we have an excellent continuing education program. Now Orly apparently thinks that being a a typewriter salesman for 4 years qualifies one to testify as an expert witness. One of the books our continuing ed provider publishes is the Expert Witness Guide, which includes chapters on expert witness qualifications, how to prepare your expert witness, expert witness reports, etc. It doesn't look like she read it.

That came from a forum full of real lawyers that point out the many errors birther lawyers make. So in the cases I posted earlier you can see Orly's "experts" were not really experts at all.
www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

Funny how Obama lovers ask for "documents that disprove" something. You mean like a document that says he wasn't born in Kenya? What would that be, a not-birth certificate?

Documents like that do not exist.

Look at the long form BC. It's a forgery. Proven. By. Lots. Of. Experts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

care to name these "experts"? what court have they given evidence as "experts"?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I will grant you some points on that video, but not the game. The video clearly stated that the document was not OCR or optical character recognition scanned but rather it was optimized. That produces no actual readable and editable text, just many images.

So while I am going to admit that much of the layering could have been from the optimization process, which I didn't use, it still does not explain some of the images containing a typewriter type face that did not exist at the time the original document was supposedly filled out and filed.

There are also image misalignment problems that would not occur in optimization. They would show the same alignment and perspective as the background material they were layered out from. But they don't. They are misaligned and skewed in relation to the section of the document they came from.

Then you have the wrong name for the hospital listed that it was not known as until much later.

There is more, and if YOU would take an honest look at some of the videos available showing them and that there is no way this document was not illegally altered no matter how the layers were produced. BTW & FYI - I am going to dig out a similar document from my safety deposit box and try the same scan and optimization on it and see if it truly does produce the results claimed in the video. If you don't believe me and my information why should I believe any of yours without checking it out for myself.

edit on 21-1-2013 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter at this point.

Is he eligible for the office that he holds- No he is not by so many different levels that I have stopped counting.

We don't have a choice in the matter, for some reason the people pulling the strings want him and only him in the office.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Very true, the people have decided they wanted him for President for another 4 years.

Is he eligible for the office that he holds- No he is not by so many different levels that I have stopped counting.

Yes he is actually - that is why every single court case made by birthers has failed - nearly 200 of them. The fact that you do not want him for President does not make him ineligible.

We don't have a choice in the matter,

Yes you did, the voters could have decided that they wanted someone else as President, but they looked at the alternatives and said "bugger voting for them, we would prefer to have Obama for 4 more years". Thus Obama is once again the President for 4 more years.... so stop whining and accept it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
it still does not explain some of the images containing a typewriter type face that did not exist at the time the original document was supposedly filled out and filed.

What "expert" stated that....

Then you have the wrong name for the hospital listed that it was not known as until much later.

Yes it was.... why do you post such a lie? look at the BC for the Nordyke twins, same year, same hospital, same name of hospital. Your "research" seems to be believing any rubbish a blog tells you!

If you don't believe me and my information why should I believe any of yours without checking it out for myself.

Why should I believe you when you post lies like the name of the hospital Obama was born at....
edit on 21-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Funny how Obama lovers ask for "documents that disprove" something. You mean like a document that says he wasn't born in Kenya? What would that be, a not-birth certificate?

Documents like that do not exist.

There is no verifiable Kenyan birth certificate. There IS a Hawaii birth certificate - two of them as a matter of fact -verified by the state of Hawaii and the Director of Health and Human Services where the Hawaii birth records are kept. There are lots of experts that say the long form BC is not a forgery.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You have a perfect right to your opinion, however misguided it may be.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

We don't have a choice in the matter, for some reason the people pulling the strings want him and only him in the office.

You do not have a single shred of evidence to prove that he is not eligible. All you have is suspicions and faux-experts saying that his BC is fake, blah blah blah. Its been 5 years of this BS, over and over and over again. People wont learn.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I believe that with Obama winning reelection and beginning his second term, this issue really is a dead horse.

It has been proven, there is nothing that can stop this man... Nothing can or will stop him from fulfilling destiny.

Even if you had undeniable proof, it wound't have any effect.

Good luck.

What do suggest then, just giving up?
Do you not realize the power we the people have if and when we all act together towards a common end? We can restore the Republic the outcome is not set in stone.
If we don't believe in ourselves first we'll never believe in others.
That's where it all starts along with a faith in our founding documents as a nation.
Anything worth living for is worth dying for.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

"Bugger voting for them"????

What country are you from exactly?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

"Bugger voting for them"????

What country are you from exactly?

In everyday British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand English the sense of profanity has largely disappeared; the word there now has a 'catch-all', almost humorous quality, not unlike a minced oath.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Right. That is why I asked. I am familiar with the word but it is not used in the United States. So. Which one of those countries are you in?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by ausername
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I believe that with Obama winning reelection and beginning his second term, this issue really is a dead horse.

It has been proven, there is nothing that can stop this man... Nothing can or will stop him from fulfilling destiny.

Even if you had undeniable proof, it wound't have any effect.

Good luck.

What do suggest then, just giving up?
Do you not realize the power we the people have if and when we all act together towards a common end? We can restore the Republic the outcome is not set in stone.
If we don't believe in ourselves first we'll never believe in others.
That's where it all starts along with a faith in our founding documents as a nation.
Anything worth living for is worth dying for.

The power of the people is great and all, but it needs to be directed in a proper manner, with a common and proper goal in mind. If the masses dont like the job that Obama is doing, thats fine - they can do their best to make sure he's kept in check, or that he is met with resistance in the House and in Congress. I have NO problem at all with that. But using the collective effort of these people to hop on the eligibility bandwagon is a complete waste of time, as this issue will accomplish absolutely nothing positive for them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

The people who believe that the votes from the last election were fairly counted and not tampered with would believe that the sky was red not blue if they were told so.
The majority of people are followers, it doesn't make them bad people they were taught to do what they were told by a perceived authority figure in the 13 formative 'school' years school since age five and 90% of the population learned the lesson all too well.

When you train a horse you 'school' it.
To School means to train an animal to accept commands without question or thought of their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join