It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is not Real Enlightenment

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
First off... I am not anti-Mason (as in the people themselves. I still have at least one Mason friend.). I am also still officially a member of the OTO, a body which indeed uses much of the same symbolism as Freemasonry. Crowley himself HAS INDEED stated basically that any member of the OTO is equal in degree to that of a Freemason. You might have to actually read Crowley in depth to know that. You might also have to understand the symbolism a little better to see that it doesn't really matter anyways, as long as the symbolism is congruent. The OTO might as well be called a much more raw version of Freemasonry. It gets to the point, rather than dancing around polity for the sake of appealing to the masses.
edit on 20-1-2013 by PnezakYahakotima because: (no reason given)

A couple links you might like to read:

From oto-usa.org...

"O.T.O. was originally associated with certain European rites of Freemasonry, but long ago separated itself
from Masonry altogether. For further information, please see our history and initiation pages on the
O.T.O. U.S. Grand Lodge website. O.T.O. membership is not incompatible with membership in most
Masonic organizations."

And hermetic.com...
" In the early 1920s e.v., this practice effectively ended; and uniquely O.T.O. initiations were propagated within those portions of O.T.O. under the direction of Aleister Crowley. At that time the rituals of O.T.O. were rewritten by Aleister Crowley to prevent further difficulties through the rituals being too close to those of Craft and the Scottish Rite Masonry."

Basically, at one time there may have been degree equivalency, but not anymore. On the other hand, membership in both organizations is not incompatible. Look at Lon Milo DuQuette, he is publically a member of both organizations. I'm assuming from his membership in both, that there is something to be gained from membership in both organizations. Perhaps you need to need to expand your horizons a little. :-)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He who has knowledge of the truth is a free man, but the free man does not sin, for "He who sins is the slave of sin" (Jn 8:34). Truth is the mother, knowledge the father. Those who think that sinning does not apply to them are called "free" by the world. Knowledge of the truth merely makes such people arrogant, which is what the words, "it makes them free" mean. It even gives them a sense of superiority over the whole world.

But "Love builds up" (1 Co 8:1). In fact, he who is really free, through knowledge, is a slave, because of love for those who have not yet been able to attain to the freedom of knowledge. Knowledge makes them capable of becoming free. Love never calls something its own, [...] it [...] possess [...]. It never says,"This is yours" or "This is mine," but "All these are yours".

Spiritual love is wine and fragrance. All those who anoint themselves with it take pleasure in it. While those who are anointed are present, those nearby also profit (from the fragrance). If those anointed with ointment withdraw from them and leave, then those not anointed, who merely stand nearby, still remain in their bad odor. The Samaritan gave nothing but wine and oil to the wounded man. It is nothing other than the ointment. It healed the wounds, for "love covers a multitude of sins" (1 P 4:8).

It isn't a knowledge of rituals, rites, procedures and symbols; it is a deeper knowledge; self realized, self actuated...
These secret societies do themselves a disservice by claiming "knowledge" as their own and as something secret they have uncovered. Their lack of explanations leaves it as something "self realized" although it is guided and carefully crafted (in my opinion) to pervert the knowledge, I could be wrong because I am myself not a member of any of these groups or societies ... although I have been told before that I shouldn't be revealing certain things to the "uninitiated"

O soul, persistent one, be sober and shake off your drunkenness, which is the work of ignorance.

If you persist and live in the body, you dwell in rusticity. When you entered into a bodily birth, you were begotten. Come into being inside the bridal chamber! Be illuminated in mind!

My son, do not swim in any water, and do not allow yourself to be defiled by strange kinds of knowledge. Certainly you know that the schemes of the Adversary are not few, and (that) the tricks which he has are varied?

Especially has the noetic man been robbed of the intelligence of the snake. For it is fitting for you to be in agreement with the intelligence of (these) two: with the intelligence of the snake and with the innocence of the dove - lest he (the Adversary) come into you in the guise of a flatterer, as a true friend, saying, "I advise good things for you." But you did not recognize the deceitfulness of this one when you received him as a true friend.

For he casts into your heart evil thoughts as good ones, and hypocrisy in the guise of true wisdom, avidity in the guise of conservative frugality, love of glory in the guise of that which is beautiful, boastfulness and pride in the guise of great austerity, and godlessness as great godliness.

For he who says, "I have many gods," is godless. And he casts spurious knowledge into your heart in the guise of mysterious words. Who will be able to comprehend his thoughts and devices, which are varied, since he is a Great Mind for those who wish to accept him as king?

My son, how will you be able to comprehend the schemes of this one, or his soul-killing counsel? For his devices, and the schemes of his wickedness, are many. And think about his entrances, that is, how he will enter your soul, and in what garment he will enter you.

"Trismegistus, what is the character of the iniquity that is there?"

"Now you think, Asclepius, that when one takes something in a temple, he is impious. For that kind of a person is a thief and a bandit. And this matter concerns gods and men. But do not compare those here with those of the other place. Now I want to speak this discourse to you confidentially; no part of it will be believed. For the souls that are filled with much evil will not come and go in the air, but they will be put in the places of the daimons, which are filled with pain, (and) which are always filled with blood and slaughter, and their food, which is weeping, mourning, and groaning."

"Trismegistus, who are these (daimons)?" "Asclepius, they are the ones who are called 'stranglers', and those who roll souls down on the dirt, and those who scourge them, and those who cast into the water, and those who cast into the fire, and those who bring about the pains and calamities of men. For such as these are not from a divine soul, nor from a rational soul of man. Rather, they are from the terrible evil."

Real Enlightenment comes from within, it cannot be achieved through any society, only initiated.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A true realization of self does not occur in a priviliged elitist sect, even if you went no higher into their compartments, and only saw the positive, renounced their two headed Creator, you still fit into the pyramid system and are not working or holding within, whatever your abilities and positioning means, for Equality, and Freedom, holding the smallest as the greatest, and demonstrating what any loving and decent adult would do with a bunch of kids of various ages, if you're really trying to grow up, act it.

Because its a pyramid elitist club, when you go within to know thyself, you are looking in a distorted shadowed mirror.

When you go within to activate your third eye, and this is your bungee cord/phone line home, you are not on the Love frequency required to be of like mind (birds of a feather flock together) to connect to HS and Source. There are many others out there pretending to be Family, Angels, Et and helpful benevolents, when they are in fact, wolves in sheep clothing.

There is NO mystery school that is private club, that is real enlightenment. There are mysteries that can point the way, though they really come down the Tao and for those who seek there its not such a mystery after all, its all common sense stuff and meditation and overcoming your negativity, then developing psi abilities. All humans are called to this, always.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you speaking on Freemasonry? If you are, how are we a "priviliged elitist sect"? What "two headed Creator" are you talking about?

Freemasonry is not structured like a pyramid.

Also, you should learn to make separate sentences, not just one long one.

Because its a pyramid elitist club, when you go within to know thyself, you are looking in a distorted shadowed mirror.

Well, luckily is not a "pyramid elitist club".

There is NO mystery school that is private club, that is real enlightenment.

Wasn't that how mystery schools started out?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Does women degrees venture only to 22°??? If so... why does Laban appear at the 23°???

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What if 0° and the 33° and the others in between were cruel but funny jokes intended to teach valuable lessons to the nonmason and promason and antimason...???
Is that considered enlightenment....???

I have gathered quite a many funnies from various degrees. And it makes me wish I knew all 34.
Btw... I consider zero degree to be chamber of reflection.

Hehehe eheieh...
edit on 3-8-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Freemasonry is Satanic and its helping to create the NWO. This is what the degrees in freemasonry represent "climbing the steps" to take the "seat of God" in the "Third Temple" in Jerusalem SEE PIC BELOW. The same thing the Antichrist will do, and Lucifer tried to do. To become your own God (Luciferian Enlightenment) and sit on his throne. (This is the Highest Degree of Evil, belief that you are God, which is what the Antichrist himself will claim)

But theres No need to join cause here is the highest level degree secret revealed: imageupload.co.uk...

The Presidents of the United States have always been Freemasons. The Pope himself is Freemason. Many of the Presidents around the World are Freemason. In fact the Antichrist may be a Freemason, but he'll also be a Muslim. Every Freemason's desire is to see Solomon's Third Temple rebuilt. This is why the American Presidents are so involved in trying to create a Peace Deal in the Middle East. Its so that the Jews will be allowed to rebuild on the temple mount, next to the Dome of the Rock. Because Masons believe that once the Third Temple is built their "Christ" (which is literally the Antichrist) will come and seat himself in that Temple claim to be God and rule the NWO. So the reason there's both a hidden Star of David and Crescent, is firstly the peace deal between Jews and Arabs, so that the Pyramid/Third Temple can be built, for Lucifer/eye incarnate in the Islamic Antichrist who will seat himself in it. But whats been hidden until now, is that the ""Crescent"" is the one which hold the Words "NEW ORDER OF AGES"- which means the NWO is actually ISLAMIC and will institute Global Sharia Law, the Law which chops of heads.

Please Find out more about the Revived Islamic Empire on my timeline. facebook.com...

Turkey is already trying to revive the OTTOMAN EMPIRE this is the Beast the Bible speaks of.

Read this Book and discover the truth: self.gutenberg.org...

edit on 7-8-2013 by johnpreacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johnpreacher

That's some fascinating stuff right there. But tell me, why would any God be so damn excited to be in charge of an NWO? I mean, this is a screwed up planet to begin with, and ruling it, would be such a difficult task, I would think someone with the power of God would have higher aspirations.

Oh, and the whole all the presidents were masons thing,........Yea, you are kind of WRONG on that. But hey, don't let those pesky little facts get in the way of your fantasy.

God bless you child.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I do not believe in Lucifer/Satan or the divinity of Christ. How does that fit in with your wackadoodle conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

First off, welcome aboard to ATS. Second, Freemasonry is not Satanic. While the Lodge and other appendant/concordant orders allow men of all faiths to join, there are some groups that are strictly Christian, and one can see some Judeo-Christian beliefs expressed in Freemasonry. Nor is Freemasonry concerned or interested in the establishment of the fabled NWO.

This is what the degrees in freemasonry represent "climbing the steps" to take the "seat of God" in the "Third Temple" in Jerusalem SEE PIC BELOW.

Incorrect. Yes, steps are for climbing, but Freemasonry is not about apotheosis nor usurping God.

Your picture is laughable and ignorant on a great deal, not just Freemasonry or Islam. It's also absurd as it's just throwing designs on the Great Seals as it wants them to exist, not because they do. Remember, when you're a hammer, all you see is nails.

But theres No need to join cause here is the highest level degree secret revealed:

That is not a secret of Freemasonry. Silly rabbit.

The Presidents of the United States have always been Freemasons.

Only 14 Presidents have been Masons, the last was Gerald Ford.

The Pope himself is Freemason.

Incorrect.

Many of the Presidents around the World are Freemason.

Names? Lodges? Proof?

In fact the Antichrist may be a Freemason, but he'll also be a Muslim.

Thank you for this lovely display of pure ignorant bigotry.

Every Freemason's desire is to see Solomon's Third Temple rebuilt.

Is it now? With what authority do you presume to speak for ALL Freemasons? That seems arrogant and reckless.

This is why the American Presidents are so involved in trying to create a Peace Deal in the Middle East.

So you're against making peace?

Because Masons believe that once the Third Temple is built their "Christ" (which is literally the Antichrist) will come and seat himself in that Temple claim to be God and rule the NWO.

What proof do you have that Masons believe this?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join