It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Space Station Through Telescope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosb33r
All hand tracked on tripod!!

Really?
edit on 21-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: The rent on the ISS is too damned high

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Alright! Looking at this example, the Walton videos of a few years ago don't seem quite so impossible by an amateur do they?

Honestly, I don't know if Walton's images were ever proved to be fakes or not, but a lot of responders on ATS sure wanted to paint them in that light. 'Course, those responders would included self-styled idiots and trolls and a very heavy and calculated response from the disinfo folks from the agencies that wanted no discussions of a very active and visible Star Wars program.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Suggest add old Star Trek theme for background music.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a 10 inch reflector telescope is easy to make....parts on ebay, $1,000 dollars....20 inch was all the talk in the 70's when sidewalk homemade scopes got their start in california.....they make their own parabolic mirrors by hand lapping glass blanks...or set up a pattern machine that spins slowly.....I made a 6 inch for under $150.00....now i have aperature fever....that's diameter....also on the intronet for $900.00 dollars, all the 8 inch reflectors you want. get a F5.5 to F7 for ease of finding the image(that's diameter of mirror by the length till it focuses, or focal length divided by diameter)
ebay, baby for parts.....but not the whole scope retail-like

edit on 21-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Cool post, and great work. Thanks for posting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join