It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I don't want to talk about but will!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have always had very vivid dreams. Sometimes I remember them and sometimes I don't.

Most of my dreams are about me or how my life will be effected by events. I don't dream about other people in the starring role.

I have only had three dreams in my life that were weird and prophetic.

The one I will talk about happened about a month ago. I had two dreams one after the other and the scenario was basically the same.

In the dream I was sitting at home in my rocker watching TV. When an advertisement came up on the screen for a documentary being shown next up after then program I was currently watching.

The presenter voice over said Coming up next "The Rise and Fall of the First Black US President" There was a black and white photo of Obama on the screen. This scared me so bad I instantly woke up.

The other dream had nothing to do with the presidency.

This scene is firmly fixed in my mind - I have tried to forget it but the fear keeps cropping up - what if this dream was a true prophetic dream?

So, what do you folks think / opinions?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
I have always had very vivid dreams. Sometimes I remember them and sometimes I don't.

Most of my dreams are about me or how my life will be effected by events. I don't dream about other people in the starring role.

I have only had three dreams in my life that were weird and prophetic.

The one I will talk about happened about a month ago. I had two dreams one after the other and the scenario was basically the same.

In the dream I was sitting at home in my rocker watching TV. When an advertisement came up on the screen for a documentary being shown next up after then program I was currently watching.

The presenter voice over said Coming up next "The Rise and Fall of the First Black US President" There was a black and white photo of Obama on the screen. This scared me so bad I instantly woke up.

The other dream had nothing to do with the presidency.

This scene is firmly fixed in my mind - I have tried to forget it but the fear keeps cropping up - what if this dream was a true prophetic dream?

So, what do you folks think / opinions?

What are those weird and prophetic vivid dreams you have like: the ones you don't remember?
Can you describe them?

Just asking.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think everyone is a little nervous for our president right now, with the gun issues causing such a hoopla. Perhaps your dream is associated with the possible repercussions he may have if our 2nd Amendment gets bent too far.

~ Cirque

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Do you spend a lot of time in your rocker watching FoxNews or other television that would make you ultra-paranoid about Obama and everyone else?

Because they're so biased I'm sure they've already got graphics mocked-up for "2013: THE YEAR OBAMA REVEALED HIMSELF AS THE ANTICHRIST AND THEN TOOK YOUR RED RIDER BB GUN"

edit on 20-1-2013 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Do you spend a lot of time in your rocker watching FoxNews or other television that would make you ultra-paranoid about Obama and everyone else?

He's on this site. That's enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dreamed a huge rabbit destroyed the world.

Of course what it means........ is that a huge rabbit will destroy the world!
edit on 20-1-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

A president in dreams usually means the highest authority.

You may be really worried that the world isn't going the right way, and the people who are supposed to know what's going on don't really seem to.

I'm worried.. I'm hopeful, but I don't know..

Anyway, presidents in my dreams have represented USA, the Armies Will, the NWO, Angels, God... Always some strong concept involved with control..

Are you out of control ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Read it and weep baby:

Look at these posted dates:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If your dream was a glimpse into the future where you are watching a TV program about the passed Obama administration that hardly seems scary or foreboding. I don't understand the fear. In your dream, it could have been a year to ten years or more after Obama's remaining and last term.

Is there something you're leaving out or not telling us?

Any dream about a time after Obama is out of office is a good dream to me!

edit on 20-1-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last line

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Benjamin here says Mr. Obama, or uh.. Mr. ahem.. Osama, is in Washington, DC right now.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I've posted all of the evidence now all over ATS in every thread of mine.

Obama is Osama. Can we please arrest this administration now?

Right now we have not only myself, another youtuber, millions of others
but also, the president of Iran stating Osama is in Washington.

And a prophetic vision etched in acid stating the removal of said POTUS.

Game over America.

Thank you ATS for becoming the conduit towards removing your own corrupt dictator.

Now we can elect a real president and a PM. Long live North America!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I don't remember the dates very well but I remember how it happened.

I had been doing Out of Body surfing. I had a friend in Kansas the I was in almost daily contact with and I did OOBE to confirm that I was actually doing out of body.

In the weeks of trying to scare the bejebers out of him nothing happened. He did not write me saying I saw psychic butterflies last night. So I quit trying to harass him and just went about merrily doing OOBE.

One night during OOBE I was flying over Mt. St Helen's and the mountain blew up. That freaked me out. I told several of my close friends about the dream. Some of them assured me it was not a prophecy.

Three days later I and my family all went out to the Pacific Beach near Moclips WA to clam dig. There were two cars of us. We went down on the beach and there were no clam holes anywhere. So we gave up clam hunting to just have fun at the beach and the fresh air. When we got back home the news that Mt.St. Helen's had blown its top. I speculated; well that is why there were no clam holes anywhere because the clams felt the earthquake rumbling of a volcano about to blow its top. So they ran away deeper under the sand.

Incidental to this event I had taken a photo of my son walking back up from the beach and it turned out so good I had printed it out in an 8x10. I still have that photo of him even though he is now gone over.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Actually, that dream happened a few months ago. It was before Sandy Hook and before all the hoopla started about gun rights or 2nd Amendment issues and it was before his re-election.

I haven't watched TV for about 10 years now. TV programming sucks big time - I do not like cop shows - I won't watch rape, murder or any kind of scary movie. Although for a while I was a big fan of Hunting for Bigfoot and Ghosthunters but they became boring drivel.

To add more detail for those interested - the documentary seemed in my mind to be occurring somewhere off in the future - like ten years from now.

I don't want to get into a fight but the first dream was I was sitting in my rocking chair watching a movie called "Treyvon Martin - the Real Beast". I have thought it was a direct reaction to the news and photos of they guy who killed Treyvon with a bloody broken nose and bloody cut back of the head that occurred here on ATS - I think it was a You Tube someone had posted.

That night I had both dreams in a row.

Why did it scare me - because I had voted for Obama in the first election and to see him murdered was not something I would willingly watch.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Additional info - back when Kennedy was assassinated TV media went ape crap over the video of his head being blown off with Jackie next to him. They played it over and over and over and being foolish I watched as much of the news about his murder as I could.

Seeing that head explode made a deep impression on me - called I don't like blood and gore movies real or fiction except Starship Troopers offing the bugs and Jar Jar and his efforts in the great war against the evil empire in a far far away galaxy.

Most of the rest of my dreams are about being on other worlds in Galaxies Far Far away from this one and most can be related to a fertile mind wanting to write a 6 book movie that gets put into film. I would then be rich and I could buy food at the grocery store instead of relying on food bank stuff.

I am getting old and I retired in 2005 due to injuries to my body.

The dilemma I am in is that I am not currently Pro-Obama because Obama is already dead and buried at sea with no evidence to support that it was actually Bin Laden. We have been fed so many lies that I don't trust this government at all. I believe it when the conspirators say TPTB want us all dead.

Too many people believe in the end times Mayan prophecy and Christian return of Jesus to save the day. If that makes me paranoid - I guess I don't blame me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

Am I Jesus Christ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think you are pretty wrong to put JFK beside Obama. JFK was probably the last "people's president" who obviously was assassinated by the elite, while Obama is clearly just their puppet. The elite normally don't kill off or allow their puppet representatives to be killed(See OBL). If Obama does get assassinated, he'll likely be a body double, but I see the chances of it happening extremely low.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join