It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Party of 1969

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You all know exactly what I'm talking about if you clicked here,

And if not, well now you do:

The Rolling Stones and their lawyer Mel Belai had conducted a free-concert at the Altamont Speedway in San Francisco in 1970. As well, ascribed to this event is the first major shooting in America, televised and
reported on heavily in the MSM; the death of 'Meredith Hunter.'

Mick Jagger:

"It's sort of creating a "micro-cosmic society," It sets an example to the rest of America as to
how one can behave in large gatherings."

"It sets a presidium of a theater."

"I do not want this to cost me a cent on behalf of Jagger. I want to know if you're working
with Mick Jagger."

A number of individuals in the crowd can be heard screaming obscenities such as

- Faggot
- Nazi
- Devil
- Jew
- Satan

The U.S. Congress used this event and Mick's statement, who was apart of the British American rock band
who had the largest amount of influence on the media and American Public Policy at that time from
an external source, to take away the marijuana and more specifically the drugs from the public via
the 'Controlled Substances Act.'

The first freedom taken away. The right to posses narcotics given that you are self-incriminated.

Timothy O' Leary who was apart of the programs at Harvard was prosecuted of drunk driving while
holding marijuana.

This was post album release, which is now discontinued because of the major controversy surrounding
the album, "Their Satanic Majesties Request."
edit on 19-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

Exile on Main Street: This is what your life will soon be about,

You, your family, old men, disabled people, children all crying and whining
down the line at Shell Nigeria or Target. You can't say yes or no. Just be there when the whistle blows.

Whether it be an activist like Hitler, or if you can contribute monetarily such as investors in the
stock market to Shell Nigeria or BP or Exxon. They're there when the whistle is blowing too.

Not only this, but that "whistle" is a signal for you to wake up, and to understand and grasp
the technicality of the circumstances. Whether you're a slave, activist, scientist or an investor, you have
a job to do for these people.

This song is about the slave-trade in S. Africa as well as the slave trade Globally, and especially
in America. About the British Colony. About that group of people who believe you are bovine excrement
because you don't understand the pineal gland.

Well I've got news for you; if you understand it, then you better make sure everyone else does
because this group of people are literally intoxicated by the fumes of the waste you
create daily by not contributing scientifically to their society. I'm very serious.

I can almost guarantee you that Mick Jagger knows everything about Guitars, Sonar
recording and harmonics of all various sorts. He is a very intelligent person.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Are you alleging that the free concert and shooting were a false flag to illegalize marijuana?

Also, since when are "Devil" and "Jew" obscenities?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Did the Stones offer receipts at their show?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Well when beating somebody with a baton, and calling them a jew; that's usually negative.

And then calling someone the 'devil' is obviously obscene. I mean, are we actually living
with a real devil on earth? Are we? If so, who is the real excrement? Why? Did Canadians
and Americans really back down? In 1929? In 1970? In 2001? In 2012? Does the illuminati
really know something? What are they trying to control? Who? Why?

Why did Canadians revolt against OWS? At least offer a perspective; it would have been expected.

But since 2008, Canadians and Americans have been lost. And there's something chemical about it.

There's something about fertility that drives humans wild with power. The ability to conceive. Well
I've got news: You've done enough. It's time to start adopting the energy already in place. I can't believe
how many people there are on earth. I've made a theory in my head that it's a current issue. The
ICF's and the ECF's of each human being, when in conjunction with other amounts of current becomes manipulated.

The division is created between both organisms in mitosis and a dominant species is born between the two.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

This was the first liberty taken from Americans and Americans supported everything Mick Jagger
said initially, then parents who outnumbered the children supported the war on drugs. Yes I'm serious.

No I can't call NYT and request their 1969 Archives. If I could, I would gladly show you the
articles that state that marijuana, and other forms of narcotics were a largely studied and
and manipulated commodity in the Main Stream Media.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by Solasis

Well when beating somebody with a baton, and calling them a jew; that's usually negative.

Ah. See, you didn't say anything about any beatings. (and I didn't watch the video because I thought it was just basic concert footage.)

And then calling someone the 'devil' is obviously obscene. I mean, are we actually living
with a real devil on earth? Are we?[If so, who is the real excrement? Why?

W.... what? I am lost. Are you speaking in allegory and masonic code? What is this conflation of the Devil and poo? What is the connection between the obscenity of "devil" and an actualized devil on earth?

Did Canadians
and Americans really back down? In 1929? In 1970? In 2001? In 2012?

From what?!

Does the illuminati
really know something? What are they trying to control? Who? Why?

My questions exactly. Who? Why? Are you referring to and whatttt

Why did Canadians revolt against OWS? At least offer a perspective; it would have been expected.

But since 2008, Canadians and Americans have been lost. And there's something chemical about it.

There's something about fertility that drives humans wild with power. The ability to conceive.

Which... what?

Well
I've got news: You've done enough. It's time to start adopting the energy already in place. I can't believe
how many people there are on earth. [bold]I've made a theory in my head that it's a current issue[/bold].

Could you expand on this theory that is in your head and perhaps... explain what it has to do with the rolling stones
edit on 19-1-2013 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I'm speaking blatantly in masonic code. The people above me know exactly what I'm talking about.

They deleted every article in the New York Times related to the Rolling Stones and the war on drugs.

The more humans that are born on earth, the more atomic energy bonds between receptors and their
proteins increases and decreases certain hox genes in the ponti nuclei. This causes each individual
to react differently to the Unbc5 receptors surrounding them.

Why didn't Canadians and Americans react to Stephen Harper's contempt of Parliament? Or their
marijuana tax act? Or their controlled substances act? Or the fact that every Canadian had their
fundamental act's amended two ways from tuesday underneath their nose, and I'm one of the
only people in this economy who is rallying in support of a new government, and transparent financial statements.

Fig 1.

I'm walking into the mall today, and I over hear one of the first conversations:

Kid: "I traded my mic for a pipe yesterday. No,... wait. I traded my pipe for a mic."

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't understand how this thread can go so largely ignored.

Substance Control Act

Gun Control Act

What next?

Health Control Act

The Hells Angels acted as a make shift security task-force. These people were criminals, because
they were not an official regulated police force ordered to mitigate a legally conducted concert in the city of San Fransisco, CA USA. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure
that they instigated a few brawls.

And also, I'm getting sick and tired of everyone just telling these "conspiracy theorists" to just "calm down." or "cool down." Well you know what? Give us our substances back! And maybe I will!
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Mick Jagger: (Post-Fight)

Everybody just relax. Come on now. Let's get into the groove. Let's just get together. If we know we're all one, let's go we're all one. Come on, everyone just sit down and relax. Come on now. Just sit down.

Media, parents, children, scientists, everybody was shocked. Just like now.
"Unthinkable."

That's what they said. A complete travesty. How could this happen in America? The country that was reaching
a spiritual apex and leading the rest of not only North America, but their surrounding Nations
to the vision of true freedom and hedonism in effervescence of the human spirit and the greatest
year known to not only the young population of America, but the post generations of Isle of Wight,
Festival Express, and now Occupy Wall Street.

OWS was "this close" to attaining Coldplay. Could you imagine Coldplay playing a concert at OWS?
I'm pretty sure you would have seen some other major acts, as well as the MSM pile onto the event
and coin it a second Wood Stock in America. It might have even moved to Woodstock or a surrounding
area with larger space.

Who says they weren't collaborating on some sort of make-shift Woodstock and the CIA found out?

I remember distinctly a news report on FOX or MSNBC that had one talking head saying
"We can't let this happen again

Here is the real problem

Your hormones (semen) or ovulating acids are connected to your intelligence which is your ponti nuclei.

This is all connected to your spine and your brain and your stomach and your Uterus and your
testicles, and your calves and your toes and your fingers. And if you realized that Jesus Christ
was a hednoistic, spiritual and revolutionary individual; mankind would lose their marbles because
a majority of mankind is being oppressed, and in order to fully evolve as a globe; we have to embrace
our hedonistic spirit.

Fig 1.

150,000 People in one area, magnetically reacting and "chilling-out"

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This thread isn't getting attention because your ramblings are largely incoherent. Sorry to have to be the one that breaks the news to you.

I thought the "greatest party of 1969" was Woodstock.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Are you kidding me? Explain to me how they are incoherent. Give one example.

I am giving you so much evidence that Obama is Osama and they used a British American
Rock Band to control substances in North America, after the fact that the real party of 1969 and forever more had
already happened. And it was about to go somewhere else. That's when the stones
had offered their free concert. Woodstock wasn't going to die out. It was going to get bigger
and expand across the nation. If not North America, or the globe.

Holy crap. I've never been so insulted in my entire life. If I end up somehow having your dictator,
and my dictator and the entire world's dictators taken out of power in the very near future with
my "incoherent ramblings", you owe me one.

You definitely owe me one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So where do the Reptilians and the 2nd amendment come into play? Besides, animals are falling dead out of the sky on a daily basis while Yellowstone is being particulary active. I think we need a necromancer to sort out all of this bruhaha.
edit on 20-1-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You're really funny man. How did you like your last paycheck?

I didn't say anything about reptilians. You're acting ignorant.

I'm talking about the second amendment...

RIGHT NOW!
(pardon me, but this is getting ridiculous. I have so much evidence)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So show us the evidence.

With your birthday in 1990, I find that the most likely translation of "I am speaking blatantly in masonic code" is "I know trollspeak".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I told you, not a single person on earth unless they work inside the NYT can gain access to those documents.

Anyone who lived in the 1960's though can support me. And many have.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What documents? The ones about marijuana being studied?

newsflash: that's pretty common knowledge in the fringe world. And it's slowly seeping out to the rest of the common knowledge.

Now get back to the second amendment. Draw the parallel directly. I can tell you're trying to say they did to marijuana what they're doing to guns, but I honestly have no idea how this parallel is supposed to work.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

You can't? Well then tell me how they are or aren't. Because I am making the claims and supporting
evidence; they are.

The 1968 Gun Control Act was supported by America’s old school manufacturers (Colt, S&W, etc.) in an effort to forestall even greater restrictions which were feared in response to recent domestic violence.

Marijuana Tax Act
National Fire Arms Act
1968 Gun Control Act, signed by Lyndon Johnson
Substance Control Act
Fire Arms Control Act

Need I say more?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yes, you do need to say more. Describe the connection between the things in your list and the quote that you posted. You can't just put them down and go "DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEEEEE?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join