It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns Across America - Did you attend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just got back from the Guns Across America at the Kalifornia state capitol.
It was a pretty good turnout and some pretty logically charged speakers attended as well.
This was even covered by ONE news station here in Sacramento...one.
News 10
Heck I even was on camera a lil bit and got my pic on the website...dern my 15 mins of fame cut short.

What is your story? did you attend your states rally? Did your local news cover the story?
What say you ATS?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good for you for taking the time to turn up, how many people would you say turned out at your rally? This should, hopefully turn out to be a very positive thread with all sorts of good news coming out of it.
Cheers to you.

Missed the link. Hundreds turned out.
edit on 19-1-2013 by keenasbro because: acknowledge link

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
On the FB page it estimates 1800 to 2000 folks showed up, pretty dern good for Kommiefornia imho.
Sounds about right as we had the west side steps and area overloaded.
I knew we had some patriots in Kalifornia.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No I did not , but before you get your hackles up please note that I live in Texas , it's a little redundant here .
I was raised in S. Cal and moved here in 1976 , at first I hated this place and missed Califonia but times change . Now I don't think I could take moving back there and I'm kinda proud of Texas . I'm not that worried about the Feds because I don't believe we'll stand for it

Good luck ya'll .

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I guess the organisers will give reed an estimate of the amount of people that turned up country wide, in time.
The figures will be an interesting read. I gotta say, 2,000 would still be disapointing to the organisers, 2,000 dosn't really send a fear of God message, especially to the goons in office.
But hey, we all got to start somewhere, 2,000 is not a dud.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

It's a start, 2K people.
This is The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia after all, and it was organized on short notice as well.
I am very encouraged by all of the local sheriffs and individual states putting the tyrants on notice though.
It is very comforting knowing that some form of organized law enforcement knows what they swore an oath to!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What say you ATS?
Well not very much obviously! but then theres not much to tell at this point I guess, not untill the numbers come in at least

I think you may have been the only person on ATS to turn up

WELL!! ATS what say you?

edit on 20-1-2013 by keenasbro because: missed point

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was there and I would go again. I live in Texas and still I went. I don't want my silence to be mistaken for weakness. I don't know for sure that my right to bear arms would ever be taken from me in Texas but... I am not about to just assume that is the case. I want to be heard. I may not have a tv show, or a radio channel, or any sort of audience at all but I had that. I had the opportunity to have a voice for one single day. I am NOT a killer. I am not even a hunter. I do not have a single evil thought in my head. I am a medical professional working at the local hospital trying to actually help people receive an accurate diagnosis so that maybe they might get the care they need to live a longer life. I am a loving wife, and a hell of a mom to two beautiful girls. I will not be a victim to some demon in the flesh nor will I go to my knees to a Government who wants to control me. I am FREE and I aim to remain as such.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the the rally in Austin.

edit on 5-2-2013 by pistolpaws because: pic edit

top topics

join