It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl suspended for Bubble Gun threat(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This little girl was interrogated for over 30 minutes w out her parents present, and accused of being a terrorist threat, and told she could go to jail..........

Are you FREAKING joking me?

This is not an isolated case.........

Last week two little boys on a playground were suspended from school for "fake" shooting each other with their fingers shaped like a gun........

Are you serious America? When are we going to remove educators who follow these kind of guidelines from our schools?

When is enough , enough?

Ive had it with this agenda indoctrination into our children...........

Ive had it with people not letting kids be kids, because of this twisted sense of logic.....

Its time we start cleaning up this country......these people do not need to be educators........

What can we do to stop this degeneration? We have many many other problems with our school systems......this is just a symptom of a larger problem that needs to be dealt with......

We cannot expect to keep our children safe, when we cannot even control the mental deficiency of the people teaching them......

If we plan on arming teachers as a way to keep our children protected, we better DAMN well make sure that these people are in their right mind and should even preside over a class room to begin with

Thoughts are welcome
edit on 19-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I agree that our educators are out of control!

My former boss was a FFL and his 10 year old son was suspended for mentioning to another student that his dad had guns at home! The school even sent deputies to my boss's home, to "confirm" that the weapons were "legal"....My boss's wife told them to take a flying leap! And, referred them to her husband...

Ridiculousness abounds throughout, where civil servants are concerned!

What DO we do about it??? Indeed.....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It gets worse..

watch this link...

abcnews.go.com...

Pizza?????

edit on 19-1-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hey mask i beat ya to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
double
edit on 1/19/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

When I replied there was no video, just your thoughts and your title that held an error. So after reading your thoughts I was left confused, hence my reply. It was after my reply that you made your edits. So that's not me being an smart ass, that was me being confused.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
hey mask i beat ya to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LoL dang it homer!

Mods please delete

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

When I replied there was no video, just your thoughts and your title that held an error. So after reading your thoughts I was left confused, hence my reply. It was after my reply that you made your edits. So that's not me being an smart ass, that was me being confused.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Not a problem man Ijust figured i was getting the typical response from some on here.......

Pardon my hastiness there

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was just about to start working on a thread about this crap. thanks for beating me to it. However I think rather than just focus on one child we need to focus on the many children being victimized by lunatic administrations and crazy adults.

I was up to over a dozen incidents of children under ten years old that were suspended over stupid comments. Children have always been parrots and mimics. Look at what is surrounding them right now! Crazy adults, WTF do they expect when children are constantly exposed to a vapid media and in-school "shooting drills".

The grown ups are to blame NOT THE FREAKING CHILDREN! Sorry for yelling but I am freaking mad about this trend.

top topics

join