It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Axe Handle Saturday fiasco In Jacksonville fl covered until now?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So I have only done minimal Physical research on this because no news outlet in Jacksonville has any info on it. Then i went through the MicroPhish and all of the events leading up to and prior to were completely blacked out.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is some of the info i found on it^^^^^^^

Jaxhistory.com has it
www.jaxhistory.com...

This one is pretty informative. However i still dont understand why Physical public records are physically blacked out.

jacksonville.com...

Comments?
edit on 01/15/2013 by GradientWell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can you summarize your post?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GradientWell

I have to admit I'm missing it, too. I had forgotten about the event. You are drawing our attention to a race riot a little over 50 years ago in which various forms of clubs were used to attack some blacks in Jacksonville, Florida.

Are you trying to remind us that the United States had a racially violent past? Are you making the point that no guns were used? Where are you going with this?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was wondering im sorry i had to cut my fist post short cuz i had to leave in a hurry yesterday but what i was driving at is Why would Local new media and other media outlets (reputed, and respected outlets) black out the info about this. Why Jacksonville fl. Plenty of other states had serious violent crimes that werent blacked out why Jacksonville. And yes i was also pointing out that it does not take assault weapons or handguns to hurt or kill a lot of people all you need is the support of locals in your community and some backing from local law enforcement.
I would also like to say that i would like this thread flagged so as to inform others. I think this is a serious incident, and it goes beyond these violent crimes, What else is getting blacked out. WHY ARENT WE ASKING QUESTIONS. Its like Propaganda is here to stay now.
President George W. Bush gave a talk at the Athena Performing Arts Center at Greece Athena Middle and High School Tuesday, May 24, 2005 in Rochester, NY. About halfway through the event Bush said, "See in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
Taken from:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There are way more sinister things happening in the shadows right now

join