It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sincere Apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm unsure if what iam doing is right but I'm a person of guilt and a person is a person no matter how far or close we live. I was made aware of a reply to a post I made not too long ago , I will not say anymore, I wanted to write an apology to any and all who I offended.

Iam sorry and my apologies. Many are suffering right now and it was wrong of me to reply so idiotically no matter my intentions. I wish you all well and much love and luck to all in need .

Again My Sincere Apology, Tru3NugMaster

(Put under members forum because I thought this was for any and all members affected by my comment)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Apology accepted, even though I have absolutely no idea what you're apologizing for.

We all have bad days. We all make mistakes, and say things we shouldn't have. I speak from experience. However, there's always going to be someone offended at something you've said. It's inevitable on a site as big as this one. So don't get too bent out of shape over it. Own it, like you just did, and move on.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tru3NugMaster

We all have been busted for going over the top a few times.

No worries .

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I've no idea what you said or who you offended,but I applaud your making a sincere and timely amends.

top topics

join